Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I like to think so. If I'm working by myself and I'm not under too much pressure...I'm not great at solving puzzles with others.

TPBM is going to take a vacation this summer?
Old 07-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

maybe a few days but not sure

TPBM has ever tried surfing?

Old 07-07-2019, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I haven't. Living in the middle of the country, I've only been close to the ocean coast / beach a handful of times, so I haven't really had the opportunity to learn. It looks fun (and possibly dangerous).

TPBM follows local news online or on tv?
Old 07-08-2019, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

my mom tells me everything so I don't keep up with it

TPBM has ever been near a wildfire?

Old 07-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

No, not really. There have been wildfires in my state, but not big and not really close to me. Recently, the largest wildfires in the US have been in California - far to the west. Sometimes we get haze and smoke from fires in other states - even all the way in Canada!

TPBM always carries a bag/purse with them everywhere?
Old 07-09-2019, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I usually do

TPBM gets along with their sibling(s)?

Old 07-09-2019, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I do. I have two older brothers, and when we were growing up we legitimately tried to kill each other several times. When they actually acknowledged my existence, they loved to pick on me and push my buttons (and I was an easy target, lol). But now that we're adults (and don't have to live under the same roof), there is a lot more respect. We're not as close as I would like... I mean, we don't text or talk on the phone every day. But we do see each other at least once every week or two. I'm SO incredibly proud of the men they have become. They are loyal and hard-working, and I know I can count on both of them to be there when I need them. They truly are amazing big brothers, and I'm really blessed to have them in my life.

TPBM same question?

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-09-2019 at 02:45 PM
Old 07-10-2019, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's awesome

I have one older brother. we used to be really close although we're both very private people but he was always very protective of me even though I was a terrible rebellious teen we would fight sometimes but it was never serious. I think the fact that we had to stick together after the divorce really held us together. sadly in recent years we've grown apart as he's joined a different church and his personality changed entirely. we still talk but I'd have to pick sides bw him and mom cause they fight all the time so I'd rather not get involved at all (while I mostly agree with my mom) but I don't wanna make things worse. I can't really pretend everything's fine in front of the people I love so I prefer not to say anything at all. it's a sad thing but not much we can do

TPBM has ever been stuck in an elevator for a longer time?

Old 07-10-2019, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Family is always complicated.

^ No, thank God. I'm very claustrophobic, so I would not handle it well. Even seeing that situation on tv gives me a slight panic attack.

TPBM enjoys live-action movies of classic animated Disney stories?
Old 07-11-2019, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

never as much as the original but they're good

TPBM could become vegetarian?

Old 07-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ I can agree with you there. The original animated films have a very special place in my heart. They were such a lovely part of my childhood. For the most part, I've really enjoyed the live-action remakes, too. It's always interesting to see what they adjust and change from the originals, and how they reimagine the stories for today's audience. I'm just a sucker for fairytales and love stories in whatever format.

^ Yeah...NO. I could probably significantly reduce the amount of meat I consume (as long as I get to keep dairy and carbs. ) I already abstain from meat every Friday (for religous reasons), and that's not difficult. I know there are a lot of health benefits to vegetarianism. I just don't think I could ever cut meat out of my diet entirely. I'm a carnivore, and eating meat (particularly beef), is pretty engrained in the culture here.

TPBM has a good memory?
Old 07-12-2019, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love fairy tales too never gonna grow out of that

that's pretty cool you don't eat meat on Fridays, we only do it during Easter. I'd probably survive otherwise too for one day but we just don't do it

^ um, my memory's pretty selective but usually very bad I can remember most every detail of a tv show or film when I enjoy it but people need to introduce themselves to me several times for me to remember their name I have to focus too hard on knowing what mine is

TPBM likes spending time with the elderly?

Old 07-12-2019, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ Yeah, I hope I never grow out of that.

^ I think it's good for me to give up meat one or two days a week, as long as I stay conscious of why I'm doing it. It's actually not much of a sacrifice or "self-denial" for me, because I do like a lot of seafood and meatless dishes. I just love food in general.

^ Same. I can memorize facts pretty well if I'm studying for a test or presentation, but I'm just an utter failure at remembering names - both short-term and long-term.

^ I do. My great aunt is one of the coolest people I know. And my parents are already in their seventies, so I guess some would consider them elderly, too. (You have no idea how much that freaks me out. ) Where I work, the students have a ministry where they regularly visit the residents of one of the local retirement homes. I think it's amazing. I know I should spend more time with the elderly people in my life - and God knows I could benefit from their wisdom. But when I do get the opportunity, I really enjoy it.

TPBM is a picky eater?
Old 07-13-2019, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh yeah. it's impossible to cook for me really well, I eat like 4 or 5 dishes and if there's one of those for a week I'm all good I barely ever try out new things cause I prefer the usual

TPBM likes horses?

Old 07-13-2019, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ Love them! My parents own a small acreage on the edge of our town, and they let their neighbors board three horses on their land. They are so sweet and beautiful! I love going there in the summer and feeding them apples. Sadly, I've only gotten to actually ride a horse once in my life - when I was about 10-years-old - and it was on a trail horse. It would be great to really learn how to ride some day.

TPBM has a favorite Christmas movie?
FYI: Hallmark Channel is already showing Christmas movies in July and promoting the new ones coming this year.