Old 06-22-2019, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do

TPBM likes Monopoly?

Old 06-22-2019, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I do. It was my favorite game to play with my family growing up.

TPBM has a favorite hobby - besides posting on ?
Old 06-23-2019, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

well, watching movies and tv shows, watching tennis, reading, listening to music, stuff like that

Same question

Old 06-23-2019, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Pretty much the same hobbies as you. Watching tv and movies, reading and general fandom life take up the majority of my free time. If organizing tumblr tags could be considered a hobby I suppose that would be one of mine, too. I have a pretty huge library of old books that I have collected and accumulated over the years - mostly classic British, American, French and Russian literature. Maybe you could consider that a hobby? Otherwise, I do enjoy watching college football and volleyball when that is happening.

TPBM likes to go on long road trips?
Old 06-24-2019, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

only when we're going to a place I really like

TPBM has a movie they'd never want to see again?

Old 06-24-2019, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ Fair enough.

^ Hmmm that's a good question. I honestly can't think of one at the moment. I'm sure I have seen a few outright horrible movies in my lifetime, but I must have blocked them out. I'm also pretty good at avoiding movies and shows that I know are going to offend me so that I never watch them in the first place. There are plenty of movies that I wouldn't SEEK OUT to watch again, but I'm usually willing to give things another chance if they don't resonate the first time. I'm not too critical.

Obviously, there are certain movies that I wouldn't watch again unless I'm in the right mood, or it's a certain time of year. For example, The Passion of the Christ or Schindler's List.... not necessarily popcorn movies.

Same question?
Old 06-25-2019, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

mm, nice yeah I couldn't ever watch The Passion of Christ again either. Schindler's List I surprisingly am able to watch once or twice a year Idk it's just so touching, and the ending is good. sure it is for TPoC too on the long run I mean but it's too much

there are some others that have traumatized me like North Country which is a great film but with the r*pe and child molestation that goes on, I'm unable to deal with it anymore..

there's also The Cell which is really well done but it's one of those movies that's so scary and grotesque it makes me puke

also basically 90% of horror movies I've seen like Paranormal activity and such. I don't sleep very well at night anyways so I don't need that

TPBM has ever won a spelling bee contest?

Old 06-25-2019, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

It's true, Schindler's List really is touching. I would definitely watch it again. I suppose the reason I haven't seen it in years is that I usually go for escapism in my movie choices, and it's just so heavy and REAL.

Same with Passion of the Christ. EVERY YEAR I tell myself that I'm going to watch it on Good Friday, and I can never quite bring myself to do it. At least it's hard to face alone. Like you said, it's too much. You just have to keep reminding yourself that it has a happy ending.

Wow, I've never seen North Country, but that definitely sounds like one I could only watch once - if at all. Ugh, and The Cell sounds awful. That's one I would probably avoid entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
also basically 90% of horror movies I've seen like Paranormal activity and such. I don't sleep very well at night anyways so I don't need that
Same. My friends (well, one friend in particular ) have drug me to several of those. Not my favorite.

^ I came close to winning a spelling bee a couple times, but no.

TPBM has ever bought and/or set off fireworks?
Old 06-26-2019, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

North Country's really great. it stars Charlize Theron, Frances McDormand, Woody Harrelson and other great names and it's about true events that took place in Minnesota in the 80's. there's one scene that's really too brutal so I usually FW through it but I still know it's there sooo it's hard

never bought fireworks myself cause I don't like how loud it is but we had those firecrackers that you throw away. one time my brother wanted to throw it out the window but he missed and it bounced back to the room nobody got hurt though

TPBM reads biographies?

Old 06-26-2019, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ That does sound like an amazing cast.
^ Yikes, I'm so glad nobody got hurt.

Honestly, I don't read many biographies. I usually stick with fiction.

TPBM is getting excited for the release of Stranger Things Season 3 in a week?

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-26-2019 at 08:10 PM
Old 06-27-2019, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes, very I can't contain myself at this point

TPBM uses lip balm?

Old 06-27-2019, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ Me too. I'm thinking a rewatch of S1 and S2 is in order...

^ Yes, I do... but I should be more vigilant about it. My lips always seem to be chapped.

TPBM wears sunglasses often?
Old 06-28-2019, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

well you have to hurry now cause there's less than a week left

yeah, whenever I can. my eyes can't really take the sunshine

TPBM likes the town/city where they live?

Old 06-28-2019, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

True. I may have to limit it to just my favorite scenes or episodes. I'll prepare as best I can.

^ I really do. It has it's issues, like any place, but it's a great place to live and raise a family. 1) It's not too big, and the people (for the most part) are very friendly. 2) It's not too small. It's a college town, so it's full of students and young people. You can usually find something fun to do or a new restaurant to try. Plus, it's less than an hour drive to the largest city in the state. No excuse for being bored. 3) We experience all four seasons - but the weather isn't too extreme. 4) Finally, my immediate family is here (or close by). It would take something pretty big to get me to move.

Same question?
Old 06-29-2019, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

well, it's a very boring town. it's not too bad but I definitely need more. there's basically no traffic after 7pm and there's nothing to do either. not that I'm a party animal but I like a lively city so it's not too bad but I'd gladly move to the big city

TPBM likes high school reunions?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread