Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

I was hoping that too and I was also hoping that maybe Claude would see her with Christophe or Mary. But Claude would have been funnier imo because Mary would just feel uncomfortable and embarrassed while Claude would probably be like "ohh mother, well done I'm so proud of you.. how old is he?"
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
I was hoping that too and I was also hoping that maybe Claude would see her with Christophe or Mary. But Claude would have been funnier imo because Mary would just feel uncomfortable and embarrassed while Claude would probably be like "ohh mother, well done I'm so proud of you.. how old is he?"
But that embarrassment would be hilarious.

And actually I think Claude might get mad if she knew about Christophe. She would probably think she was a hypocrite because she got mad at Claude for sleeping with random guys and then she does the same thing.
Old 04-30-2016, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think she would get mad at all. Claude was still a child and still has to marry. Who would take her if she is "ruined" ? She knows that. With Catherine it's different.. she can do whatever she wants she doesn't need to marry again but of course no one should find out that she has lovers
Old 04-30-2016, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think she would get mad at all. Claude was still a child and still has to marry. Who would take her if she is "ruined" ? She knows that. With Catherine it's different.. she can do whatever she wants she doesn't need to marry again but of course no one should find out that she has lovers
She is already "ruined" she could sleep with one person or a thousand and it won't matter. After her first...nothing else after that makes a difference. She can hide it the same as Catherine can.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

No, she can't. Catherine can't either because Christophe already talked about her to others and so would probably Claude's men do. They are men, they talk. Catherine probably knows that and wanted to stop it by saying her not to sleep with everyone because she is young and still needs a husband
Old 04-30-2016, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No, she can't. Catherine can't either because Christophe already talked about her to others and so would probably Claude's men do. They are men, they talk. Catherine probably knows that and wanted to stop it by saying her not to sleep with everyone because she is young and still needs a husband
You just contradicted yourself from your last post. First you said Catherine is different and can have lovers and now you say she can't. I'm confused here.

Everyone already knows Claude sleeps around. Like everyone. It's fairly common knowledge. My point is, once the damage is already done (ie: she is no longer a virgin) no one will ever know how many people she has slept with or who. If she sleeps with a commoner it's no different than if she sleeps with a noble. Rumors are rumors and as long as there is no proof it can't hurt her.

And it doesn't matter if it's okay or not. The point is she would be mad because Catherine told her not to do the same thing she herself is doing. Right or wrong, that makes her a hypocrite.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't say she can't have lovers, I said she can't hide it.

And again, I think with Catherine it doesn't really matter since they can't really harm her, they will talk but she has the power how could they harm her? While with Claude, the more different men she has the more People will talk that she has been with that one and this one and that one and every time they find a husband for her the bigger the possibility will be that he will hear the rumours and not marry her.

She is no longer virgin but the least Catherine can do for her is try to stop spread the rumours
Old 05-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I didn't say she could hide it either.

And I'm not saying Catherine isn't right in wanting to keep rumors from Claude.

I'm saying. IN CLAUDE'S MIND Catherine would be a hypocrite. To her it would be the same thing. Not that it is ACTUALLY the same thing.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure Claude is smart enough to realize that it's not the same thing
Old 05-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm sure Claude is smart enough to realize that it's not the same thing
No she's not. She isn't even smart enough to realize Catherine never wanted to hurt her and that it was because of the poison. She still blames her for it when it was completely out of her control.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Well I don't know if I can compare it since it's a completely different Situation. Claude could have died from the poison, it is about her life of Course she is hurt and mad. But I really don't think she would blame Catherine for sleeping with Christophe and compare it with her Situation back then. Besides, now she is different since her relationship with Leith
Old 05-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well I don't know if I can compare it since it's a completely different Situation. Claude could have died from the poison, it is about her life of Course she is hurt and mad. But I really don't think she would blame Catherine for sleeping with Christophe and compare it with her Situation back then. Besides, now she is different since her relationship with Leith
I didn't day she would compare it with the situation. I was only using as an example of how Claude can feel irrational about things. Just because sglhe could have died, doesn't make it in any way Catherine's fault. Catherine had almost zero control over what she was doing and Claude still somehow thinks it's her fault. How can she be mad at her for also being a victim?
Old 05-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

She is not really mad at her, if she was she would not have helped her with Narcisse or wanted her to be regent or even talk to her and try to understand her in her fight against Narcisse. She wants Catheriine's Attention and her to actually care as much as she cares for Charles or Francis, that's why she is that way. But again that is a different Situation from the one we were talking about. She has no reason to act irrational in this case. She showed in her scenes with Leith and when she defended herself and when she helped Catherine that she can very well be reasonable
Old 05-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

She only helped Catherine because she said she would let her marry who she wants.

Yes, she wants Catherine's attention and approval, exactly why she might be mad. Because she wouldn't understand why it's okay for Catherine but when she does it Catherine looks down on it.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

She probably wouldn't be mad at her because now she has Leith and she wouldn't even think of it that way
Reply   Post New Thread