Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I would like to see more Henry/Francis, Henry/Bash, Catherine/Henry, Catherine/Francis, and Francis/Bash

We don't get a whole of scenes that involve just the royal family. And the few that we do have are usually centered around Mary even though she's not even in the scene. I want to see how they truly are as a family
Old 01-04-2014, 03:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

^ agreed. I especially want more Henry/Francis/Bash scenes.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Obsession ♥ (View Post)
Wow. For two people who really feel no romantic feelings towards one another, they do get it on quite a bit.
There is really not much to do back then...

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Wow. For two people who really feel no romantic feelings towards one another, they do get it on quite a bit.
The real Diane wouldn't sleep with Henri to force him to bed Catherine and produce an heir. She also supposedly gave Catherine tips on how to make & keep Henri happy.

But, yeah, they had a bunch of kids. 5 boys. 5 girls. One boy did die in infancy. The youngest son, and only one to never be king, actually changed his name to Francis after Francis' death as a tribute to him.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon tart (View Post)
The real Diane wouldn't sleep with Henri to force him to bed Catherine and produce an heir. She also supposedly gave Catherine tips on how to make & keep Henri happy.

But, yeah, they had a bunch of kids. 5 boys. 5 girls. One boy did die in infancy. The youngest son, and only one to never be king, actually changed his name to Francis after Francis' death as a tribute to him.
Wow that's really interesting.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Wow that's really interesting.
Yeah, the real Diane and Catherine were both really interesting people and had a very interesting relationship.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

I wanted to like Diane but she annoyed me so much the last couple of eps. It's too bad, because she sounds awesome in rl.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
I wanted to like Diane but she annoyed me so much the last couple of eps. It's too bad, because she sounds awesome in rl.
I don't I quite like her. I mean I don't really blame her for wanting Bash to be legitimized. I would think my son is just as worthy as Francis. It must be hard knowing you could be thrown out of the castle at any moment especially when Francis becomes King.
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 01-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I don't I quite like her. I mean I don't really blame her for wanting Bash to be legitimized. I would think my son is just as worthy as Francis. It must be hard knowing you could be thrown out of the castle at any moment especially when Francis becomes King.
Well, it's Henry's fault for not giving him any position. There's lots of French, and English for that matter, kings bastards that are given land, titles and incomes. Henry hasn't provided for Bash at all, especially given that he's supposedly his favorite. Legitimization is and was the most difficult path to undertake, because it involves convincing the Pope. Giving Bash a title with incomes attached Henry can do at anytime.

Firewall, the real Diane is a really interesting woman, as was CdM. To start with she was a widow about 20 years older than Henri when they became involved. She was his closest advisor throughout his reign.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

I'd really like to see more of Francis/Henry.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
same

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
NEED more for sure
Old 01-06-2014, 07:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Exactly. Just like Catherine, I can't fault her for wanting to legitimize Bash even if I don't want her to. She's not the legal wife but Henry stays with her so she's got his upper hand and why not use that advantage while she still can?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon tart (View Post)
Well, it's Henry's fault for not giving him any position. There's lots of French, and English for that matter, kings bastards that are given land, titles and incomes. Henry hasn't provided for Bash at all, especially given that he's supposedly his favorite. Legitimization is and was the most difficult path to undertake, because it involves convincing the Pope. Giving Bash a title with incomes attached Henry can do at anytime.
Yeah, I'm not blaming Francis or Catherine or anything because it is King Henry's responsibility to ensure Bash has a good future too. But I really can't fault Diane for at least wanting to attempt to get Bash legitimized even though the process is hard, because she wants to ensure her son's future at the castle especially with their dark past. I just think Diane is so complex, much like Catherine.
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 01-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the Royal family. Naming a french prince HANK though...?

The nickname Bash was bad enough lol

Quote:
Firewall, the real Diane is a really interesting woman, as was CdM. To start with she was a widow about 20 years older than Henri when they became involved. She was his closest advisor throughout his reign.
Yes, and she had titles and money of her own; she didn't need anything from him. I don't like how they downgraded her character.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread