Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

People are saying that Catherine's behind Leith's death? Really??? Not even remotely true.

Rose KILLED it. She was incredible.

I think it's Leeza... at least that is how the transcript spells it, and the actress who play her (Anastasia Phillips).

YES, let the Catcisse fun begin.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Leeza is the only way I have seen it spelled....

No it wasnt the best episode...but otvwas better than some

It figures people would think itvwas Catherine...tvey also thought she had sonething to so with Mary's miscarriage in S2 so it doesn't surprise me.

And agreed. Leeza is terrible, and not the fun kind of terrible like Narcisse
Old 02-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

I saw Leesa too on Twitter..

of course... when Catherine does something nice everybody suspicious liike "what's the deal with it what's behind her being nice"

I wonder what will happen to Francis' son and when will Narcisse be back in France... I forgot what Elizabeth said to Narcisse if she will let him free and when.. anybody remembers?
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Twitter doesn't count. The actress and allnthe articles said Leeza so. Plus Leesa wouldn't even be pronounced the same.

Elizabeth told him he could write home so they could negotiate his release. Hes free of prison, butbnot of England.
Old 02-11-2017, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How often is Mary going to say "I am your queen"? really... I have to roll my eyes at this every time

Quote:
I'm scared of some comments that maybe Catherine is behind the Leith killing and is plotting behind Claude's back
Oh God I hope not. If she didn't want them to marry all she had to do was NOT give them her blessing.
Old 02-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Thought this should go here too

I had no patience to wait for screencapped so I used crappy caps. Oh well.

Old 02-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And agreed. Leeza is terrible, and not the fun kind of terrible like Narcisse
I'm trying to figure out a nice way to say this too but.....she also looks older than Catherine to me. I hope she gets better if she's going to be sticking around for a while.

Quote:
How often is Mary going to say "I am your queen"? really... I have to roll my eyes at this every time
Probably for a long time to come since all these men don't seem to grasp that concept. I am so glad I didn't live back then, even as a Queen they look at you like you are some kind of child to be scolded and sent to your room.

Quote:
I loooved the scene with Catherine and Claude.. and I'm scared of some comments that maybe Catherine is behind the Leith killing and is plotting behind Claude's back
I don't understand why people think Catherine would be behind Leith's death. It's always amazing to me that people thing she's that evil. She would never hurt Claude that way, ever.

Quote:
Mary making that poor boy faint hahaha (that was a bit of a Catherine move right there)
LOVED that scene and it was very Catherinesqe. I really felt Catherine in a lot of the moves Mary made in this episode. Catherine would be proud. I missssss them

Quote:
Can Narcisse go back to France and to Catherine now? so the fun can start lol
Can't wait to see what happens when Narcisse returns. I'm curious to see how Leeza will affect his dynamic with Catherine. Please....can we not have Leeza and Narcisse shack up. They did mention Leeza is pious right?

Quote:
I forgot what Elizabeth said to Narcisse if she will let him free and when.. anybody remembers?
Yes, Elizabeth said he's now free to negotiate his release with French authorities.
Scottish_Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish_Queen (View Post)
I'm trying to figure out a nice way to say this too but.....she also looks older than Catherine to me. I hope she gets better if she's going to be sticking around for a while.
I suppose I agree with you on this. The actress does look as old as Catherine, or older. I think it could be interesting to see her sparring with Catherine/Claude, but otherwise I just want her to go away. If she's sticking around awhile, I hope she does get better. Doesn't seem like they want her to be likable, though.

Quote:
Probably for a long time to come since all these men don't seem to grasp that concept. I am so glad I didn't live back then, even as a Queen they look at you like you are some kind of child to be scolded and sent to your room.
So true. It's annoying that they CONSTANTLY have to reassert their authority. No respect.

Quote:
I don't understand why people think Catherine would be behind Leith's death. It's always amazing to me that people thing she's that evil. She would never hurt Claude that way, ever.
I don't understand it, either. It's like people aren't watching the same show.

Quote:
LOVED that scene and it was very Catherinesqe. I really felt Catherine in a lot of the moves Mary made in this episode. Catherine would be proud. I missssss them
I miss them, too. SO MUCH.

Quote:
Can't wait to see what happens when Narcisse returns. I'm curious to see how Leeza will affect his dynamic with Catherine. Please....can we not have Leeza and Narcisse shack up. They did mention Leeza is pious right?
UGH. Don't even say that! Yuck.

Quote:
Yes, Elizabeth said he's now free to negotiate his release with French authorities.
I was confused by this at first as well. Would the French authorities be an obstacle to him going home to France? I hope not.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

I want to make edits for the episode but I can't get decent screencaps. I'm going mad.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
I want to make edits for the episode but I can't get decent screencaps. I'm going mad.
Alice the gif

Soo that means Narcisse will have to write Catherine?
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Alice the gif

Soo that means Narcisse will have to write Catherine?
Catherine has no power rn...he'd have to write to Charles
Old 02-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
I can imagine! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful icons and edits that happen after we finally get the HQ screencaps.

^ I guess you're right... he would probably write directly to Charles. I assume that is what they meant by "French authorities." I suppose that he might contact Catherine as well, though... especially in regards to her grandson's welfare. The Catcisse shipper in me wants her to be involved somehow.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
I can imagine! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful icons and edits that happen after we finally get the HQ screencaps.

^ I guess you're right... he would probably write directly to Charles. I assume that is what they meant by "French authorities." I suppose that he might contact Catherine as well, though... especially in regards to her grandson's welfare. The Catcisse shipper in me wants her to be involved somehow.
"French authorities" would also include his council most likely.

ETA:

since I had no idea where else to post this

Leeza! I love you!

Last edited by NotDoneAbusingYou; 02-12-2017 at 09:20 PM
NotDoneAbusingYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ahh that was such a delightful surprise.

Lovely general gif set for the episode.

X
Old 02-14-2017, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

I had a theory that just came to me. I hadn't thought of it before because I was so busy laughing at Martel's death scene, I didn't realize...it was resolved super quickly....like abnormally so. It makes me wonder if may there isn't more to it. Im starting to think Leeza told Martel to kill him.