Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2016, 06:25 PM
Extreme Fan

By opening up to Lola, Elizabeth is revealing herself to us. I was really very moved by Elizabeth's pain and anger regarding the treatment and lies about her mother, and her need to appear as fierce to the world as her father.
Old 05-22-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkDundee (View Post)
By opening up to Lola, Elizabeth is revealing herself to us. I was really very moved by Elizabeth's pain and anger regarding the treatment and lies about her mother, and her need to appear as fierce to the world as her father.
Me too. My sympathy and love for Liz continues to grow as a I get to know her better.

^ ^ I agree that they didn't seem to know what to do with Bash after they killed the Mash romance the first time around. Maybe that's part of the reason why they are bringing it back.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Me too. My sympathy and love for Liz continues to grow as a I get to know her better.

^ ^ I agree that they didn't seem to know what to do with Bash after they killed the Mash romance the first time around. Maybe that's part of the reason why they are bringing it back.
It's sad to me that that is his only purpose. I could think of a million ways they could have used him better than the way they did.