Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2015, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

^^His mother was responsible for the kidnapping of his child. They told him he was dead. Thanks god he didn't forgive her. Catherine finally got what she deserved.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:03 AM
Elite Fan

^ yeah, and Mary was responsible for "breaking his heart", betraying him and sleeping with another man, putting his whole family at risk and their lives in danger (including his son) and almost causing a war and that's fine.. Now he forgives her, sleeps with her, wants her save with him again... I ddn't say Catherine did good, it was wrong but to really banish his mother from court?? ... Cool... Because she isn't Mary, she is just the woman who gave him life, fought for him, killed for him to be King one day.. For what?? To be banished by her son!
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

FML Kennash.
Why Kenna? Why Bash? Why show!?
Also.. Delphine is still hanging around. ARGH.

Last edited by JessTeller; 05-14-2015 at 06:09 AM
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

guys i think if the season finale doesn't please me i'm gonna stop watching...i am not happy about Francis' decision and Catherine's character development, not to mention Mary's acting through the whole second season...
Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

I undersand you, Tina! You will be happy because of Frary but not sure about Catherine though
Old 05-14-2015, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Laurie is an awful writer. She is using francis's eventual death to speed up a frary reconciliation so she doesn't have to actually rebuild frary. She didn't want to write mary actually having to work to get francis back so she used francis's illness to slap them back together. Gross

The writing for kenna and catherine was also gross this episode.

As another poster said, I can't believe after everything, Mary is the one who gets a good ending. She has her husband back, both her crowns, her lover escaped, catherine was banished. I get she's the protagonist but it's not very satisfying that everyone else is made to suffer for their decisions for a loooooong time except her.
makeitreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
Laurie is an awful writer. She is using francis's eventual death to speed up a frary reconciliation so she doesn't have to actually rebuild frary. She didn't want to write mary actually having to work to get francis back so she used francis's illness to slap them back together. Gross

The writing for kenna and catherine was also gross this episode.

As another poster said, I can't believe after everything, Mary is the one who gets a good ending. She has her husband back, both her crowns, her lover escaped, catherine was banished. I get she's the protagonist but it's not very satisfying that everyone else is made to suffer for their decisions for a loooooong time except her.
BOLD: Seriously!! I knew they would do that! Now she's all innocent and she's the hero in this story! Great!
Old 05-14-2015, 11:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't seen the show yet, but I read Scarlet's recap. Suffice it to say that I think that TPTB have ruined this show. I don't know if I'll even bother to watch next season. If I do, it'll only be because of Megan Follows.

I'm disgusted.........

Beawild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

^sam here, Bea. Same here!
Old 05-14-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I literally said to my mom last week i guarantee you Nost will come back for the finale with all this prophecy crap
Old 05-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Glad to see Nosty! I hope he stays in S3
Old 05-14-2015, 01:01 PM
New Fan

And, as much as I loved the first season, they have destroyed all that was good with their second. There's nothing they can do at this point to fix things for me so I'm out. Lovely reading all your comments over the time. I loved Catherine and loved the strength the character brought but she's been utterly ruined and I have no interest in any of the rest of the idiocy and the love triangles.
Jaeleigh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

^they're completely ruining Catherine! They did the same with Mary and now theyre trying to fix her in one episode. I wonder what they think to do with Catherine.. I guess ruin her some more
Old 05-14-2015, 01:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Glad to see Nosty! I hope he stays in S3
That was what kept me from wanting to die after I read the recap.
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Catherine banished from Court? yeah, sure Francis! Forgive Mary but not your mother! Great! I hope if she's banished it means Megan won't appear in S3 I hope she will leave the show! Is Caitlin leaving? Now that Kenna is away?
If they are dumb enough to release the best actress they have from her contract, then they will save me the time of watching their badly written show. Season 2 is a different show than the one we saw in Season 1. If Megan is off the show, then I'm out of here too.
Beawild is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread