Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 11:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

He did play sick and out of it well...that's true!

And drunkalice, I got so excited when you said Sean was in Skins because I couldn't remember him being there and I know I've seen him in something before...then I realized it was after I stopped watching the show. :/ I guess I'll just have to continue trying to figure out where I've seen him before.

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Kassiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

According to IMDB, Sean has 11 credits with 2 listed as completed, so you must have seen him in one of his other 7 projects.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And drunkalice, I got so excited when you said Sean was in Skins because I couldn't remember him being there and I know I've seen him in something before...then I realized it was after I stopped watching the show. :/ I guess I'll just have to continue trying to figure out where I've seen him before.
yes he was one of the latest generation! I always check imdb when I have the feeling I know someone from other projects, and I usually find what that was. When I don't, I just assume that actor might be someone else's look-alike
Old 03-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe he was just a look-alike. Or maybe I saw part of a Skins episode he was in and just didn't remember. I've looked through all of imdb and nothing lol! Oh well, doesn't really matter...I'm appreciating him now!

Old 03-25-2015, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Can it be that you've just seen gifs? Happens to me a lot
Old 03-25-2015, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Maybe you saw the promo of the 3rd skins generation
Old 04-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Does anyone think after this episode that the season may end with Francis really dying?
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

^I don't think he will die I don't know why but I think if it happens it will be in S3! Or at least - I hope so.
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

I get the impression that Francis could live the rest of Reign's run. Not sure.

Old 04-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Unless they bring him back as a ghost in S3 ?
JK, I think he won't die, but this illness will stay with him, it's probably a way to justify the fact that Francis was weak irl
Old 04-06-2015, 03:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I think he won't die, but this illness will stay with him, it's probably a way to justify the fact that Francis was weak irl
Good point...otherwise that thought wouldn't have continued on in the future. Of course, I think I remember him making an offhand comment in one of the episodes about how most of the country thought he was sickly.

Old 04-06-2015, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassiek (View Post)
Good point...otherwise that thought wouldn't have continued on in the future. Of course, I think I remember him making an offhand comment in one of the episodes about how most of the country thought he was sickly.
He also said "when I was sickly as a child" lately, so I guess they're going to make it look like he was sickly for part of his life but only that part made it to the history books. At this point they're being so inaccurate I'd go for a full on inaccuracy buy obviously it's not for me to decide.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
He also said "when I was sickly as a child" lately, so I guess they're going to make it look like he was sickly for part of his life but only that part made it to the history books. At this point they're being so inaccurate I'd go for a full on inaccuracy buy obviously it's not for me to decide.
That might be easier to take.

Old 04-07-2015, 06:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think what they're thinking right now, is that history in general cannot be 100% accurate, we only know what historians wrote for us, they could've lied or only told a version of the truth.
The people thought of Francis as sickly because he was weak when he was a child, that wasn't true but now I think they're making it true because how can you explain thedeath of a 16 year old who is perfectly healthy ? How can you explain the fact that couldn't have any child with Mary when he has a child with Lola ?
I think it's obvious that even though he's going to recover from this, and stay alive, it will have some repercussions, and I guess we'll see him deteriorate before our eyes !