Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2015, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Reign 2.17: "Tempting Fate" Discussion Thread, Air Date 03.19.15

Reign 2.17 "Tempting Fate"

"Tempting Fate" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, SV) (HDTV)

MARY IS IN DANGER OF BEING EXPOSED — When Catherine (Megan Follows) becomes suspicious that Mary (Adelaide Kane) and Condé (Sean Teale) are having an affair, Mary risks Catherine discovering just how deep her betrayal goes. Francis (Toby Regbo) becomes gravely ill after he collapses and Bash’s (Torrance Coombs) life is in jeopardy when he leaves to work as the King’s Deputy. Meanwhile, things become complicated for Leith (Jonathan Keltz) when he is forced to be Claude’s (Rose Williams) PERSONAL guard after professing his love for Greer (Celina Sinden). Craig Parker, Caitlin Stasey and Anna Popplewell also star. Sudz Sutherland directed the episode written by Lisa Randolph (#217).

Basic Rules:

* Be respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but please keep things civil.

* No character/actor bashing.

* Everything is a spoiler until it has broadcast somewhere in the world.

* Any talk of illegal downloading should not be brought up here. Live streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

* Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looking forward to this, thanks for starting
Old 03-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

The episode seems awful. But I will endure it, just so I can say plenty of bad things about the show

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think i'm just embracing that they've ruined the original concept of this show now. I'm just accepting that they're doing something opposite. I enjoy it more now
Old 03-16-2015, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

tftnt
Old 03-16-2015, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I think i'm just embracing that they've ruined the original concept of this show now. I'm just accepting that they're doing something opposite. I enjoy it more now
S2 is so different from S1. The original concept being ruined just started this season.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
S2 is so different from S1. The original concept being ruined just started this season.
IKR. I was just watching S1E1 and it's like a completely different show with the same actors and character names.

Old 03-16-2015, 05:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I agree that the show has changed, but I think we should all just accept that. I accepted it and I enjoy it a lot more than before.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

I'm happy for you that you have accepted it and are enjoying it, Mandy. However, I don't plan to because I want the show to be better. To me, it's like my child. I want my child to be better, so I'm not going to accept the change because it's not as good as S1 was.

Old 03-16-2015, 08:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I actually think this second half the show is better than it was in S1, I know most won't agree and I completely respect that, I guess it's all just a preference, but imo, the storytelling got much better than S1. Regardless of the fact that the main ships aren't together, I mean a ship shouldn't make the show, at least the characters have interesting storylines right now
And it's not like we're the ones writing the show so there's nothing we can do about it except I guess watch and enjoy
Old 03-16-2015, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I actually think this second half the show is better than it was in S1, I know most won't agree and I completely respect that, I guess it's all just a preference, but imo, the storytelling got much better than S1. Regardless of the fact that the main ships aren't together, I mean a ship shouldn't make the show, at least the characters have interesting storylines right now
And it's not like we're the ones writing the show so there's nothing we can do about it except I guess watch and enjoy
It is a preference and I know your preference is different from mine.

Getting back on topic. As for this episode, I'm looking forward to seeing my ship moving forward in their storyline.

Old 03-17-2015, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

Looking forward to this weeks episode more than last weeks!

As always... Thanks so much for starting the thread Scarlet
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

T-minus 7 hours 15 minutes.

Old 03-18-2015, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
IKR. I was just watching S1E1 and it's like a completely different show with the same actors and character names.
Oh God Scarlet, yes. I don't know what possessed me but I was just rewatching the pilot. I so miss that brainlessness, the romanticism, no rapist-friendly rape scenes nor moustache-curling villains. Take me back to the start!
Old 03-18-2015, 10:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
T-minus 7 hours 15 minutes.
can not wait for the recap!!
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread