Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2015, 01:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

I thought it was an awesome episode, I'm so glad we finally got Kennash, and some Greith scenes.
It was probably my second favorite episode of S2 (the first was Greer's wedding)
That scene with Claude/Catherine OMG the hug, the feels!
And btw, I'm proud to admit that I'm a Klaude shipper now, loved all the Claude/Kenna interactions so far, I know Claude will probably be stupid and make Kenna's life hard for a time, but I still hold hope that at the end of the season she will realise that Kenna is like the only person in this world who genuinely cares about her and they can become friends then.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Now that you mentioned Greer's wedding, am I the only one that's not happy with the Greith action? I know Greer is being beyond reproach, but it's obviously going somewhere at some point and I... kind of don't want it to?
Old 01-24-2015, 10:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think Greer is beyond reproach she cheated on Castleroy many times when she was engaged to him, AND she cheated on Julian as well, it won't be out of character to cheat on Castleroy, especially since he's currently out of the picture.
And besides, she seemed completely jealous when Leith told her he would stay.. and I'm so glad he told her that, because I don't want him to wait for her to decide if she actually want him or not, he just deserves better than that.
Also, her speech to Mary seemed like she talked about herself too, "Many things can be forced out of duty but not the heart."
Old 01-24-2015, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I don't think Greer is beyond reproach she cheated on Castleroy many times when she was engaged to him, AND she cheated on Julian as well, it won't be out of character to cheat on Castleroy, especially since he's currently out of the picture.
And besides, she seemed completely jealous when Leith told her he would stay.. and I'm so glad he told her that, because I don't want him to wait for her to decide if she actually want him or not, he just deserves better than that.
Also, her speech to Mary seemed like she talked about herself too, "Many things can be forced out of duty but not the heart."
I think it was different then because Castleroy knew that she was in love with Leith and even though it didn't make it any less despicable, in a way he could have expected it. Now she's in a position where she chose him twice, and married him. She may have been indelicate with Leith, but she hasn't exactly incouraged him or anything like that. I think what Mary has been doing with Condé was far more ambiguous.
Old 01-24-2015, 10:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I think it was different then because Castleroy knew that she was in love with Leith and even though it didn't make it any less despicable, in a way he could have expected it. Now she's in a position where she chose him twice, and married him. She may have been indelicate with Leith, but she hasn't exactly incouraged him or anything like that. I think what Mary has been doing with Condé was far more ambiguous.
I completely agree, Mary definitely encouraged Conde's feelings and I'm not sure I want Greith to happen, not only because Greer is married but also because Leith has to at least have some self esteem. But on the other hand, we don't know if Castleroy will be back, he said "I pray I'll see you again" which means he thinks he will never see her again, and as much as I hated the way she treated Leith, I don't want Greer to be alone for the rest of her life.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I don't really consider her actions prior to marriage to be "cheating." Not exactly. She wasn't right to lead Leith along, but she also wasn't pretending to love Castleroy for anything other than the security he gave her. I thought her true feelings for Castleroy came later when she chose him willingly even after he offered to take care of her sisters whether she married him or not. Now, if she were to do something behind his back it actually would be cheating. And I don't want that for her character. I don't want that for Castleroy either.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
I don't really consider her actions prior to marriage to be "cheating." Not exactly. She wasn't right to lead Leith along, but she also wasn't pretending to love Castleroy for anything other than the security he gave her. I thought her true feelings for Castleroy came later when she chose him willingly even after he offered to take care of her sisters whether she married him or not. Now, if she were to do something behind his back it actually would be cheating. And I don't want that for her character. I don't want that for Castleroy either.
I know but right now, she's not even sure she will see Castleroy at all, and he's not sure about that either..
She may wait for him but at some point she won't live the rest of her life waiting for a man who will never be there, that's why I think it won't be OOC for her to rekindle her feelings for Leith. And if they want to do an actual storyline for Greer, they can do that and than bring back Castleroy to create more drama, I just feel like the writers could do so much with that.