Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2014, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)

Narcisse flirting with Claude! He's a freak but his voice is soo sexy
Please, that was even more creepy than Lola/Narcisse. The girl could be his daughter....such a turn off! ewwwww! Made me want to throw up!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

Claude does look way too young for Narcisse. But he made me uncomfortable with Lola as well. I think the only couple with an age gap that doesn't creep me out on Reign is Greer/Castleroy, maybe because he's so sweet.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Claude does look way too young for Narcisse. But he made me uncomfortable with Lola as well. I think the only couple with an age gap that doesn't creep me out on Reign is Greer/Castleroy, maybe because he's so sweet.
Nah! It really got disturbing with Claude, I really felt like I was watching a dad being creepy with his daughter.

And please, can they get rid of Claude already, she an irritating spoiled little brat! Everytime she opens her mouth, I want to kill myself!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Why end Lola and Narcisse that way when it started to get really interesting? And wtf was that with Claude?

Should we cry together and share a hug?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/875635tumblrlqyws5VL311qii6tmo1400.gif
Yes please

These writers are awful. They ended an interesting pairing, they don't show my kennash babies anymore at all, half their cast isn't even in the show anymore, the frary angst keeps going for too long, Francis is suffering, Catherine is seeing ghosts, Bash needs to stop talking, seeing, thinking about Claude (I really don't want him near her what was that scene ? after last episode, SERIOUSLY reign writers ?). I'm litterally going to die now, AND we're having a week break, life is awesome. pff
Old 11-21-2014, 06:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ita! Some people forget that all these men [except Francis, Leith & Bash] are old enough to be these girls fathers. Castleroy and Narcisse are in their 40's - 50's while the girls are 16 and Claude is only what?... 2-3 years younger than the girls.
I like castleroy and Greer though. Narcisse on the other hand creeps me out when he's with girls who could pass off as his daughters.

Probably because Naricsse is so full on while castleroy is sweet and doesn't push Greer.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Jessiegabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

I actually think that Lola and Greer are older than the other girls perhaps 18/19, they just seemed more mature than Mary and Kenna, and Kenna is probably younger than Mary maybe she's the same age as Claude which is likely 13/14/15. I know that it makes it uncomfortable anyway in our time, but in the past girls that were only 11 were often married to 40 years old guys, so it doesn't really disturb me since it was normal back then, and this is a history show. Besides, it's not like the actors are 11, they're adults so..
Old 11-21-2014, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He was every bit as creepy with Lola... making her bathe in front of him for starters. And then, during the horseback ride, the things he was saying were dirty, even if they were subtle. Even if he hadn't threatened everyone Lola cares about, he would've come off as creepy.

I actually thought his interaction with Claude was slightly less creepy because she basically threw herself on him and he was simply going along with it.

Narcisse and Castleroy can't be compared. They are like apples and rotten oranges.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Please, that was even more creepy than Lola/Narcisse. The girl could be his daughter....such a turn off! ewwwww! Made me want to throw up!
I said it's awful watching this scenes of Narcisse with Claude! The same for Narcisse and Lola bc Claude is only 2-3 years younger so Lola could also be his daughter...

I looove Claude... She's the character that I love to hate + Rose is great and beautiful! I'm sure she'll be staying at the court for more episodes
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
He was every bit as creepy with Lola... making her bathe in front of him for starters. And then, during the horseback ride, the things he was saying were dirty, even if they were subtle. Even if he hadn't threatened everyone Lola cares about, he would've come off as creepy.

I actually thought his interaction with Claude was slightly less creepy because she basically threw herself on him and he was simply going along with it.

Narcisse and Castleroy can't be compared. They are like apples and rotten oranges.
I actually read a fanfiction months ago about kennash and it was almost the same dialog on a horse back ride, maybe the writers got inspired
Old 11-21-2014, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)

And he practically stalked her and sneaked into her room. He might genuinely like her, but he comes off as slightly abusive most of the time. Doesn't matter that she was sometimes intrigued, it's still disturbing to behold.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I actually think that Lola and Greer are older than the other girls perhaps 18/19, they just seemed more mature than Mary and Kenna, and Kenna is probably younger than Mary maybe she's the same age as Claude which is likely 13/14/15. I know that it makes it uncomfortable anyway in our time, but in the past girls that were only 11 were often married to 40 years old guys, so it doesn't really disturb me since it was normal back then, and this is a history show. Besides, it's not like the actors are 11, they're adults so..
ITA!
The bold: that was the point I was trying to make, I could have worded it better.

Even if Greer and Lola are about 18-19, Narcisse and Castleroy are still old enough to be their fathers. But like I said, I'm not creeped out with Castleroy and Greer at all, but Narcisse gives out a creepy vibe and he's so full on.

Having actual 11 year old actresses do those kinds of scenes with older men is illegal and that would make it even more disturbing. Also I'd have cause to worry if the writers were mentally stable.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert

Last edited by Jessiegabriela; 11-21-2014 at 11:49 AM
Jessiegabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
ITA!
The bold: that was the point I was trying to make, I could have worded it better.

Even if Greer and Lola are about 18-19, Narcisse and Castleroy are still old enough to be their fathers. But like I said, I'm not creeped out with Castleroy and Greer at all, but Narcisse gives out a creepy vibe and he's so full on.

Having actual 11 year old actresses do those kinds of scenes with older men is illegal and that would make it even more disturbing. Also I'd have cause to worry if the writers were mentally stable.
Same haha

I guess since Anna isn't a teenager, I don't mind Narcisse being full on, I admit the fact that he's following her and asking her to bath in front of him is creepy but I don't know, I guess I just think it's hot to be frank and Craig being hot makes it even more enjoyable

Last edited by itsmemandy; 11-21-2014 at 12:09 PM
itsmemandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

I don't know how to feel about this episode. It wasn't bad but it was a little boring and it felt like a filler, like none of the major storylines advanced too much

And what's with Catherine and the ghost girls? Something must be happening to her.

I just wish they ended the Narcisse blackmail storyline already, they have dragged it enough in my opinion.

Toby Regbo
Regbo Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by st99 (View Post)
I don't know how to feel about this episode. It wasn't bad but it was a little boring and it felt like a filler, like none of the major storylines advanced too much

And what's with Catherine and the ghost girls? Something must be happening to her.

I just wish they ended the Narcisse blackmail storyline already, they have dragged it enough in my opinion.
BIB1: I felt this, too, like they are doing a stationary bicycle.

BIB2: For a show that flies through plot points, it has dragged on for wayyyyyy too long.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

They rushed through Mary's pregnancy in less that an episode and we have to sit through this one for so many episodes

Toby Regbo
Regbo Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread