Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Mary and Catherine Megan and Adelaide were absoutely THE BEST of 2x01 !!!!
I love their relationship... and I think that Megan explained it very well at SDCC
"It may seem like I'm trying to kill her. But we actually have a lot of fun!"

their scenes together were great! I love the two Queens, their struggles, and when they worry about each other... just everything about their relationship

Narcisse I'm sooo looking forward to see more of this character!
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
I hate the baby SL but Toby is so good at portraying Francis' emotions. I loved how he spoke the truth to Lola and accused her of all the lies she made and why she actually made them. Because she wanted to protect herself, and seriously the girl has some serious problem if she doesn't realize in what kind of position Francis and Mary are now. For her everything is easier, they are in pain and in trouble now.
Did you miss the part where Lola wanted to leave exactly because she didn't want to be a problem for Mary and Francis? But SHE has some serious problem? She trieed to handle the situation the best she could, she lied to Francis because she didn't want to be a trouble coming between her friend and her husband.

Francis and Mary are in pain? Are they the one being a single mother? are they the one who's have been lied to by their husband? Are they the one wo lost the actual husband? I don't think so.

You Frary fans are co dramatic and injust sometimes.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Did you miss the part where Lola wanted to leave exactly because she didn't want to be a problem for Mary and Francis? But SHE has some serious problem? She trieed to handle the situation the best she could, she lied to Francis because she didn't want to be a trouble coming between her friend and her husband.

Francis and Mary are in pain? Are they the one being a single mother? are they the one who's have been lied to by their husband? Are they the one wo lost the actual husband? I don't think so.

And you Lola stans justify her all the time.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Please stop generalizing about other fan bases. It is fine to disagree, but let's not make it personal or make assumptions about what other groups of fans think.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm gonna call it, Conde will go for Mary. He does love married women.

And I will roll my eyes when some try to justify Just because Francis has a child with a different woman who was created when Francis wasn't in Mary's radar. In fact, we hardly saw Mary thinking about Francis during Twilight zone.

Also, this storyline, just don't think there's enough maturity in the writing that can tackle the facets NEEDED to be tackled. This is not supposed to be high school level relationship issues, and it would be a disservice to put it in that context.
shebacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 04:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

If Condé ever goes for Mary, I highly doubt that she will fall for him or cheat on Francis to be honest. Even though, he has a child with Lola.
Mary loves Francis, and Francis loves her as well. Lola and Francis made a mistake, but that doesn't mean they have to pay for it their whole life. I hope Lola finds love and I actually hope that Condé will end up with Lola (did you see how he joked about "a few mutts that bark long before they bite" and how she smiled at him after that?) Anyway, the point is Mary won't cheat on Francis, they already have a lot on their plate right now with a country to rule, and a baby to make so...
Old 10-05-2014, 04:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Its the "open marriage" concept giving married people the excuse.
Old 10-05-2014, 04:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebacs (View Post)
Its the "open marriage" concept giving married people the excuse.
But Mary and Francis don't have an open marriage, they're committed to each other..
Old 10-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

I share your concerns about Conde, Jane. That is the main reason I don't trust him. I think he will have no qualms with pursuing Mary. It won't be romantic, I think it will be largely politically driven, but it doesn't make it right. Of course, I'm really not concerned about Mary falling for it.

I saw the glance between Conde/Lola. I wouldn't object to that becoming a thing in the future. #instantchemistry
Old 10-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Extreme Fan

My concern re conde/lola is the same re conde/mary. I'm concerned he'll just be using these women to get at Francis. I saw the glance with Lola but I think he's interested in her because she's the mother of the king's son.

I don't want to see Mary or Lola being made a fool out of, which is how I see it ending if either of them messes with Conde.
makeitreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
My concern re conde/lola is the same re conde/mary. I'm concerned he'll just be using these women to get at Francis. I saw the glance with Lola but I think he's interested in her because she's the mother of the king's son.

I don't want to see Mary or Lola being made a fool out of, which is how I see it ending if either of them messes with Conde.
I don't think Francis would actually mind if Lola and Condé get together, so Condé will not get to him while doing that...
I liked the chemistry between Lola and Condé but then again you're maybe right, maybe he's interested because she's the mother of the king's son.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:21 AM
Loyal Fan

So far, we know Conde is having an affair with a married woman, even with the husband in sight. So, he'll go for the married ones, not the mistresses nor the mothers of illegitimate children.

I hope Francis gets more cunning to spot those with two-faced people in his court. I like how he blackmailed Henry and how he put Catherine in place. I want more of those.

But what I really want is Frary being a one dynamic entity ruling in French and Scottish courts. Like they were in real life.

Last edited by shebacs; 10-06-2014 at 11:35 AM
Old 10-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

This storyline will cause pain for many people. Yes! that does include Francis and Mary. This puts Mary in a tough position. Do you not realise what people will say about her if they found out? The one person that should be giving a KING a son can't even do that. She will be shamed and blamed, isn't that pain? Not only that, but Mary wants a child and not just so she has an heir. She wants to have a family with the man she love, she wants to be able to give Francis something that he wants so much. Something that only her "friend" has given him. THAT is more pain.
Also the pain of the possibility of Lola being recognized as Francis's "Mistress"

Francis is going to go through the pain of trying to show his wife, that he loves her and that this baby will not repeat history. While wanting to be in his sons life. If people find out they will use this against him [Conde will F things up]
Francis was LIED too, not only by the mother of his child but also his WIFE!

Yess Lola will struggle too, I'm not denying that. But you can't say that Lola will be the only one to suffer the consequences. Do you think Francis is just going to abandon her? She will have his support. You can't deny that the support of a king is a bad thing.
If she didn't want any of this to happen she shouldn't have slept with Francis, it's common sense. Did she not think she would get pregnant? and I'm not saying that Francis isn't to blame, of course he is. But he is a man and she is a woman, in these times women didn't have the freedom that men have. [Not much has changed even now.]

Her whole plan was to come to French court, serve her Queen and marry a noble man. Do you think a real noble would have accepted her and her bastard child like Remy did? NO! so why did she think it was a good idea to put her self in a risky position? Did she not think about the consequences?
There is no taking away the blame from Lola for her mistake, she put herself in this position so why should I feel sorry for her? We don't even know what she will be going through. For all we know she could be having a great time at French court.

You know what? I am so glad that Francis took responsibility for his child. If he had abandoned his son, his haters would have a field day with this. He did what is right! He wants to give his son the presences of a loving father. Something that HE never got to have.
Is that so bad of him? Did he do something horrible? EVERY child wants some love from their father and I applaud him for wanting to do right by his son.
Don't come at me about "He put his son in a horrible position" "He will be recognised as a bastard" Bash didn't have such a horrible time. He was LOVED by both his mother and father, had a happy little family, was accepted at court. While Francis stood by watching his Father adore his brother.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert

Last edited by Jessiegabriela; 10-06-2014 at 04:55 PM
Jessiegabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
You know what? I am so glad that Francis took responsibility for his child. If he had abandoned his son, his haters would have a field day with this. He did what is right! He wants to give his son the presences of a loving father. Something that HE never got to have.
Is that so bad of him? Did he do something horrible? EVERY child wants some love from their father and I applaud him for wanting to do right by his son.
Don't come at me about "He put his son in a horrible position" "He will be recognised as a bastard" Bash didn't have such a horrible time. He was LOVED by both his mother and father, had a happy little family, was accepted at court. While Francis stood by watching his Father adore his brother.
Same here, Jess. It would have been easy for Francis to let Lola sail away into the sunset, but he probably would have regretted it after the fact. Knowing he had a child out there that he'd never know. As you pointed out, he knew what it was like to grow up without the real love of a father and he wants better for his son. It's the right thing to do.

I'm sure he'll do everything in his power to make Mary feel loved and not threatened by Lola's presence at court. So too, I'm positive Mary is going to love that child because it is her husband's flesh and blood.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I felt like watching an episode so here i am . I'm not ready to pick up my watch yet but maybe sometime soon.

Pretty decent episode, it did go by quick...

I did like the Fransis/Lola scenes That baby was so cute.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread