Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2015, 03:27 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I never saw that interview before! Thanks for sharing Alice
Old 01-30-2015, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

She had so many good quotes in this episode!

I'm glad she find out the truth about who killed the twins.
I can't understand how some people can blame her for killing Diane. I mean, Catherine isn't an angel... but she's a good MOTHER after all! That woman not only took her husband away from her but she killed her babies and made her believe her older daughter did it!

She did right in killing her! I enjoyed this scene and I know it sounds weird but I'm happy Diane is dead and Catherine was the one to kill her!

"Are you all in my mind? Or are you really here? "

" I want to enjoy myself, I do, but how can I when you bring me such pleasure, but also such pain?"

"This is for killing my babies.
This is for taking my husband.
Tearing my family apart.
And this is for turning my daughter against me."

this one said Henry but I think it describes Catherine well... can we add this to the title suggestions?
"All you've ever done for your children is love and protect them. Love in return is what you deserve, Catherine."
Old 01-30-2015, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

The way that Catherine killed Diane was very shocking to me, but I have to admit that I was cheering her on. You can't blame her for snapping and finally getting her revenge. I'm so worried about the aftermath of Diane's murder though...Who will help her and protect her?

She had some amazing quotes in this episode. Megan is flawless. Despite how odd this storyline was, Megan killed it. Issi, that quote is so true and should definitely be a future thread title.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

True, this storyline was weird but Megan killed it!

Agree with you, unless another amazing quote comes with the new episode before we start a new thread

I thought she couldn't look more beautiful and regal.. but oh well

Old 01-30-2015, 07:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

While I was shocked that Catherine killed Diane, I can see why she did it and I'd by lying if I wasn't a little satisfied to know that Catherine was the one who gave Diane what she had coming.

Megan is so pretty in that gifset!!
Old 01-30-2015, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ It was satisfying to see.

That gif set! So pretty!
Old 01-30-2015, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad Diane got what she deserves... And it was Catherine who did it!
After all she suffered because of that woman

I felt so bad for her! In the last scene with Henry you can see how hurt she is and how much she loved that fool who only hurt her again and again honestly... She needs some love and happiness too...

Also.. I hope in the next episode we'll find out what the cause of her seeing ghosts actually is. I hoped it would happen this episode already but seems like not..
Old 01-30-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

How can you not feel bad for her? She loved a fool who didn't appreciate her. She deserves love and happiness.

I really hope we get an explanation for the hallucinations in the next episode.
Old 01-31-2015, 04:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I was shocked!! I never saw that coming in a million years. I expected a great cat fight between them with Catherine winning of course. But I never imagined that she would actually kill Diane.

But Diane killed her children and being a mother myself I completely understand why she did it.
Old 01-31-2015, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Catherine in this lat episode I love that she killed Diane actually, but finallY!!!!!

RoseBennett
Old 01-31-2015, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

I neve expected she will kill her! But I enjoyed it so much! Great scene and both actresses did a great job! Now that this ghost storyline is over I'm really looking forqars what's next for her!

I'm waiting for Queen Catherine de Medici's big return... to help her son and to be the strong powerful woman again! I hope she will finally be more Active in the state&politics thing
Old 01-31-2015, 11:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Diane had been skating on thin ice for decades. Finding out that she had been responsible for the twins' death was the last straw for Catherine. She finally lost it. The thing is, how is she going to cover up her death?

Issi, the gift set is gorgeous.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

^ I have no idea how she can cover it up this time, especially since she was Basherlock's mother

And I completely agree with you Issi, I enjoyed this storyline but I also want her "back to earth" and to be the political genious we know

RoseBennett
Old 01-31-2015, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I was so shocked that Catherine killed Diane. But, as Amy said, Diane killed her CHILDREN. I can understand her finally snapping.

I think we all want our strong, "political player" Catherine back, helping her son and generally being awesome. I just don't know how/if she will be able to cover up Diane's murder. Maybe if Francis and Mary help her... If Bash finds out, maybe he would understand eventually...
Old 01-31-2015, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Does Bash even know that Catherine knows his mother was the one who killed the babies? Not really, right?

I don't think thwy will make a big thing about who killed her.. I mean I doubt they will go this way and accuse Catherine... I'm sure if they knew, Francis or Mary wouldn't allow that anybody finds out that it was Catherine
Closed Thread   Post New Thread