Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2015, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Megan is always smiling on all the pictures so I guess from what we saw that she's a very kind and funny person... Well, it must be difficult to work with her and act like a professional when she has funny quotes like this one I posted gifs from... but it also must be a pleasure to work with such a geat and experienced actress in serious scenes

Oh, if I was an actress I would love to work with her I would probably just sit there and stare at her and admire her like the crazy Megan Follows fangirl I am but on the other side it must be difficult, she's stealing the show everytime she's on screen
Old 01-25-2015, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Being who MF is, I'm sure that there are plenty of folk on set who admire her greatly and fangirl.

She does have an amazing presence though and Reign was very lucky to get her. I do wonder if both her children heading into university had something to do with her choosing a regular role in a TV show.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 01-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

That's a good question... I guess it's because she put her children first that she always just was in guest roles on tv.. Otherwise I can't imagine why she never played a big role like Queen Catherine after her success in AOGG
Old 01-25-2015, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

There's that and then there's the cost of a university education (or two in her case since her son is now 20). After all, roles in plays are easier but they pay a lot less.

Old 01-25-2015, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
Megan is always smiling on all the pictures so I guess from what we saw that she's a very kind and funny person... Well, it must be difficult to work with her and act like a professional when she has funny quotes like this one I posted gifs from... but it also must be a pleasure to work with such a geat and experienced actress in serious scenes
Honestly working, or more likely "trying to", in the business, I totally relate her to the guy who play Varys in Game of Thrones. He's incredibly good, but it would take like 20 tkes to get the scene done with him, because he likes to goof aound his counterpart. That's how I see Megan (basically, I would punch her as a producer and hug her as a human being in the same time )

RoseBennett
Old 01-26-2015, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

I think Megan is one of those actresses who can't live without theater roles. I also got that feeling that she enjoys more playing theater roles.. Watched her in "Romeo and Juliet" and she was amazing and looked so happy at the end during the long applause she received

she looked so gorgeous and her daughter was still a baby during this project

posting some icons of Megan as Juliet again

Old 01-26-2015, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Beautiful

RoseBennett
Old 01-26-2015, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

I think a lot of actors prefer theatre work because you get instant audience feedback. Her parents also came from the theatre world so it's sort of in her blood.

Old 01-27-2015, 01:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

great Icons of Megan as Juliet Issi Megan is so gorgeous in any role
Old 01-27-2015, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Theatre must be amazing for any actor. I can only imagine how proud they all are the courtain call, how happy with the audience's response. It makes me emotional

I think Megan must be a sassy woman. They all obviously love to her around, and that often happens when someone's brilliantly funny.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

Unless you are a terrible actor and they through tomatoes at you

RoseBennett
Old 01-27-2015, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

^not the cast with Megan!

Jonnathan (Leith)'s girlfriend celebrated her birthday and she posted some pics and videos and I unintentionally found this one I'm better than any detective when it comes to MEGAN FOLLOWS!

no doubt they all love her. Seems like she's partying with the younger cast!
Old 01-27-2015, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

I'm sure that she can relate. She has children just slightly younger than a large section of the cast.

Old 01-27-2015, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Megan is definetely the cool mum!

RoseBennett
Old 01-27-2015, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Definitely! And those kids all our so tall and she's so tiny

Glad to see that the cast loves her so much
Closed Thread   Post New Thread