Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

It will be easier for both if they can move on. I hope we will see Claude receive a letter from him or something saying he's settled and happy and tells her it's okay for her to do the same.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

That would be perfect. Bittersweet, but perfect.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

I think it's okay for them to part at this point. The beautiful thing about Cleith was how pure they were, they seemed to be immune from everything bad and corrupted that surrounded them which was a lot in itself. Being in some kind of threesome could never work and would just ruin them. Plus if they'd ever gotten to be happy the writers would sure have found them a way to destroy them in a very Kennash fashion, so they're better off. It's been beautiful while it's lasted.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Exactly what you said. Better to end it before it's destroyed.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I think it's okay for them to part at this point. The beautiful thing about Cleith was how pure they were, they seemed to be immune from everything bad and corrupted that surrounded them which was a lot in itself. Being in some kind of threesome could never work and would just ruin them. Plus if they'd ever gotten to be happy the writers would sure have found them a way to destroy them in a very Kennash fashion, so they're better off. It's been beautiful while it's lasted.
Agreed. I'm so grateful that they found a way to end the relationship without ruining what they shared.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

My shipper heart broke. Poor Claude has been thinking about Leith all the time and he already is getting married. NOOO
annie1408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

I always knew Cleith was doomed so I'm happy that Leith found someone. Now they can both be happy.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Leith loves intensely, but he doesn't necessarily stay in love
Old 06-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Leith loves intensely, but he doesn't necessarily stay in love
This. Poor Claude tried to stayed faithful to her promise and he found comfort too soon for my taste. Greer, Claude, new fiancee. Well, I shouldn't feel bad for him now. He gave up on Claude first.
annie1408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
I always knew Cleith was doomed so I'm happy that Leith found someone. Now they can both be happy.
Exactly. The moment that Claude made her vow to Leith, they both knew she would not be able to keep that promise. Claude was just afraid to admit that it was over. I adored Cleith, but it wasn't meant to be - it wasn't meant to last a lifetime. I don't blame either of them for moving on. I'm just thrilled that they can both be happy now.
Old 11-29-2021, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Well, it's that time again. We'll be celebrating the Reign Board's 8th Anniversary on in a month! Start thinking about how you might be able to help us celebrate and help us prepare HERE
Old 12-26-2021, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Merry Christmas to all my Royals who celebrate! Hope you all were able to spend time with family and friends.

REMINDER: In less than a week the Reign Board will be celebrating it's 8th Anniversary on ! If you would like to contribute anything for our celebration OP - even if it's just a short testimonial about why you love the show or the Reign board - please let me know HERE or just DM me. Thanks in advance for celebrating with us.
Old 05-29-2022, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Jonathan and Rose at LMSR2.

Old 11-27-2022, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

THREE IMPORTANT REIGN BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1. The Reign Board's 9th Anniversary on is January 1st, 2023! If you are interested in helping us celebrate by contributing beautiful icons, banners, fan videos, testimonials, etc. for our celebration OP, please let me know in the Preparation Thread HERE (Topped Thread) or simply DM me here on I'm looking forward to celebrating with all of you!

2. They have opened up applications again for a second moderator to oversee things with me here on the Reign Board. If anyone is interested, check out the information HERE (Topped Thread) and feel free to DM me if you have any questions. I promise we would have SO. MUCH. FUN.

3. There is an old Reign costume survivor that has been neglected for far too long. If you have a minute, please vote HERE (Topped Thread).
Old 12-19-2022, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

IMPORTANT BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1. A friendly reminder that there is LESS than TWO WEEKS until our celebration of the Reign Board's 9th Anniversary on Please consider making a vid, arts, icons, or submitting a short testimonial to make the OP pretty. We can discuss plans in the preparation thread HERE or just DM me.

2. I posted a new round of that poor neglected Reign Costume Survivor that is topped HERE. Let's see if we can get through another round before the new year.

Last edited by kerbear28; 12-19-2022 at 06:28 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread