Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2017, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Everyone always has to take a pic on the throne.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

If I had access to a throne, I would probably take a picture sitting on it, too.

rosevictoriawilliams: Grocery BFFs

Old 06-16-2017, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sad, we didn't see her.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

We did get to see her for one scene in the finale... only to learn that Luc had left court. In my mind, Claude goes off and finds him and they live happily ever after and have lots of babies.

I'll miss my princess.

rosevictoriawilliams: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REIGN FINALE SUPPORT!! Broken hearts all round. what amazing performances from my beautiful castmates, we'll always be a family. x x x x x x

Old 06-17-2017, 10:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

She's gorgeous. I hate how things have ended for Claude. If only we didn't know Leith was getting married I could see them being together. Learning that Luc left court is heartbreaking. Literally no happiness for Claude. No Catherine & Claude cuteness either. I wonder what they would do with Claude and Luc next season. Writers said Claude would be struggling with losing her first love. Oh well. I'm unhappy.
Old 06-17-2017, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Rose handled Claude very well and she added a combination of vulnerability and playfulness that was very much needed. However I think it was a mistake to separate her from Leith if their intention wasn't to marry her off to her rl husband so part of me is glad that she and Luc weren't endgame even if due to cancellation. Cleith were everything you'd want to see in a first love and it's disappointing that they brought him back solely to have him disappear again. We all thought he was dead anyway, so why add that drama?

Anyway, even if I didn't ship Laude (?) it's sad that her last scene was such a random one. I hope I'll get to see her pretty face again.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

I actually never thought I'd say this...but I prefer her with Luc.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Rose handled Claude very well and she added a combination of vulnerability and playfulness that was very much needed. However I think it was a mistake to separate her from Leith if their intention wasn't to marry her off to her rl husband so part of me is glad that she and Luc weren't endgame even if due to cancellation. Cleith were everything you'd want to see in a first love and it's disappointing that they brought him back solely to have him disappear again. We all thought he was dead anyway, so why add that drama?

Anyway, even if I didn't ship Laude (?) it's sad that her last scene was such a random one. I hope I'll get to see her pretty face again.
THIS. Thank you. That's exactly what I'm thinking. At first I was expecting a spoiled brat yet quickly I loved the character. Vulnerability and playfulness, she was a sunshine of the show. Honestly, I was so happy to see Leith alive, but their storyline this season was heartbreaking and to a shipper disappointing so for me he could have stayed dead. Of course I should be happy he's found a new love but.. I didn't even love Leith, I loved Cleith if it makes any sense. They were amazing together. I didn't like Luc, I preferred Henri. Luc didn't have much character and was almost too good to be true but not in a Francis way. Poor Claude, not much of an ending for her but the last scene of Catherine is even worse..
Old 06-18-2017, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Claude was such a lovely surprise. I never expected to love her as much as I did, and everything she brought to the show. I especially loved her relationship with Catherine. And Rose is a doll!!

I love Cleith and Claude/Luc for different reasons.

Cleith was beautiful for what it was, but I don't think it was something that was meant to last. I also love Leith as a character, and I guess I was happy that Leith survived and had the opportunity to move on and find happiness himself - as heartbreaking as it was to see Cleith separated.

I'm happy that we got to see Claude have a chance at happiness with Luc as well. I love him, too! He's so kind and wonderful. For me, even if we didn't get to see them end up together on the show... they were endgame. I just believe that they were supposed to end up together.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ing to share this Rose cuteness.

rosevictoriawilliams: throwback foolery reminisin shooting after Friday's finale...sigh, no more princess dubsmashin #therealclaude

NotDoneAbusingYou

Looks like Rose is going to be in Thailand working on a new project.

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-21-2017 at 10:14 PM
Old 06-25-2017, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ing again to share this adorable photo shoot with Ryan Berg. Rose posted all of the pics on her IG.

X

X
Old 06-25-2017, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Not all of them. One if the rose petal ones is different. I got that one from the photographer's IG
Old 06-25-2017, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ah you're right! Here's one on her IG that's new.

And another one from the photographer's IG.

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-26-2017 at 04:53 AM
Old 06-26-2017, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Seems Rose is in Thailand according to her IG Story.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yep, according to her IG post below, she's in Thailand filming her new project, Changeland. So cool. What an adventure!