Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2017, 06:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
^ So, you worked on the show?
Yep! Hope y'all enjoy 411. Expecting some GIFs to come from it
Loyalwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ah that's exciting! I'll be looking forward to it.

Rose's doggy.

rosevictoriawilliams: babygirl

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: bscgirl99 (Andrea)
kerbear28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyalwatchman (View Post)
Next week's episode: The Valois children collide. It was a riot to shoot 😂
This is exciting. Catherine's brood together. It's only too bad we were never able to see all of her children in one room together. One thing I always thought was weird was that all of her kids were away somewhere all the time. It's especially odd for the younger ones. Where are they?
Old 05-01-2017, 12:15 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
This is exciting. Catherine's brood together. It's only too bad we were never able to see all of her children in one room together. One thing I always thought was weird was that all of her kids were away somewhere all the time. It's especially odd for the younger ones. Where are they?
Rapidly aging offscreen :0

Think the youngster in 3x18 was an uncredited Hercules...
Loyalwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)

I find that weird too. It almost seems if Catherine was barely a mother. Since I adore her, in my mind she sent them away for their own protection. Henry wasn't exactly father of the year. But Claude and Francis are my fav. Leesa is by far the worst as of now.

Sharon | icon
loppabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Leeza is definitely the worst as her reason fo hating Catherine has the least merit to it. Charles and Claude have far more of a right to hate her than Leeza does and you don't see either of them actively screwing with their siblings just to get back at her. Yes, let's make my brothers kill each other just because i didn't get enough attention as a child. Why is she doing this? This is far worse than anything Catherine has ever done.

It's like they were all happy as kids and then one day Catherine just sends all of the girls away...including Mary. And then after 1.12 sends the boys off too. Never given any explanation as to why she sent any of them away [except Claude] Abd we never speak about them until they are just about to show up. We have never even heard Margot's name and she would atill be very young now. There's no way a girl that young would be sent away unless there were a good reason.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:23 PM
New Fan

From what I've read, in reality Diane took over the raising/education of Catherine's children so she wasn't really allowed to mother them until Henri died. It always hard to know how accurate the tales of history are but I've also read that she treated Margot quite badly, on one instance ripping her hair out and beating her when she was caught in bed with the Duke of Guise's son. It's strange that we haven't seen anything of Margot in the show.

I do hope we see more of Claude next episode, and I'd love to actually find out what happened between Catherine and Leeza, surely its more than just not getting enough attention. Although it wouldn't be the first time Reign left a plot hanging (the Red Knights?)
Opheliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

That wouldn't make her a bad mother though.

Also, this is RL life fact, not Reign fact. Catherine said she even nursed Francis herself. Which was something RL Catherine would not be allowed as it was considered vulgar. Only peasants fed their own children. So it is doubtful Reign's version of Diane took care of Catherine's children.

The Red Knights plot was not left hanging at all. It was resolved.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:06 PM
New Fan

Yeah there's no way she would have been able to nurse him in real life. She had such an unlucky life in RL, I'm glad Reign isn't following it to the point

Oh I just looked it up, I'd forgotten about the scene where she rescues Charles and they kill the Red Knights!

I wonder what part Claude will play in the rest of the series. I love seeing Catherine interact with her daughters, their relationship is so interesting.
Opheliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Catherine's relationship with her daughters is fascinating. It will be interesting to see exactly what role Claude will play in the rest of the series. I can't wait to see her dynamic with Henri. Will she try to help Catherine keep the peace between her brothers?

Old 05-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I'm sure Claude wants peace. But will she pick a side if forced...and whose side?
Old 05-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

She has shown that she cares about Charles, and it will be interesting to see how she gets along with Henri. I wonder what role Luc will play (if any) in the family squabble? We already saw him advising Charles before. SOMEONE needs to get him away from Nicole.

Old 05-02-2017, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yeah but if Nicole is the only one who can keep him from losing it...how can they get her away from him?
Old 05-02-2017, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yeah, Nicole is sort of a necessary evil right now. I would love to see her interact with Claude - especially if Claude discovers that Nicole is manipulating her brother.

Old 05-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Cuteness from Rosie's IG.

Not Done Abusing You

Not Done Abusing You

Not Done Abusing You

Not Done Abusing You

Adorable BTS with Ann --- Not Done Abusing You

LOVED seeing Claude again in this episode. I had really been missing her! It was so cute to see her cheering on her brothers at the tennis game, and her scene with Luc was so precious. So much hope for these two.

X

Reply   Post New Thread