Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I saw that! So cute. Good for her!

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: me
kerbear28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ More of Rosie dancing.

rosevictoriawilliams: ✨💕ooooooh my goodness @therealbettyrox threw the BEST girls sip and dance night, the atmosphere was so beautiful!!! Thank you Betty for all that you do, you bring women together in such a fun positive way. I am so lucky to have come across you, you are truly a blessing!!!! BIG UP THE GYALDEM!!!!💘✨💃🏾 #socaandsip

rosevictoriawilliams: don’t watch the boo boos I’m not a dancer I just...”come t’ wi-i-ine”😂🍑💕 @therealbettyrox class✨💃🏾

Old 01-26-2018, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

So cute. And that drink really does sound amazing.

rosevictoriawilliams:✨LINDO SORREL ✨ I love this drink. Sipping on antioxidant digestion-aiding eyesight- improving blood- pressure-regulating vitamin-rich delicious herbal JUICE made with love by the gorgeous @raycalibab . Los Angeles locals I highly recommend ordering by the jar or gallon!!! Delicious nutritious mood enhancing Caribbean magic ✨let the heal u xxx

Old 02-11-2018, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

More of Rosie being adorable on IG.

rosevictoriawilliams: classy gals

rosevictoriawilliams: #chilly

rosevictoriawilliams: HBD @gallerydepartment my wardrobe thanks you for being born 🐣 👖

Old 02-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

What has Rose been up to lately? I felt very sad for Claude that she ended up alone on show, especially since historically that was not the case but she eventually was very happy with her husband so that would have been nice to see. Also had the show continued, according to one biography on Catherine de' Medici that I read Claude tried to warn her sister Margot of the St. Bartholomew's Massacre on the latter's wedding night, so that would have been interesting to see... Claude getting on better with her younger sister than with her older sister as we had seen in season 4 on the show. One of my favourite scenes was when she and Catherine pulled that trick with Bishop that Claude had performed a healing miracle to get Elisabeth off their backs.

I regret that the writers didn't give the possibility of Claude/Condé more consideration in season 2. In the scene they shared I thought they definitely had some chemistry and I could have thought of many interesting plot lines emerging from this but they were sadly so set on the whole Mary/Condé thing.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's gorgeous!
Old 02-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
What has Rose been up to lately?
All I know is that she filmed a movie in Thailand called Changeland that is in post-production. I would love to see her in another tv show soon!

Quote:
I felt very sad for Claude that she ended up alone on show, especially since historically that was not the case but she eventually was very happy with her husband so that would have been nice to see. Also had the show continued, according to one biography on Catherine de' Medici that I read Claude tried to warn her sister Margot of the St. Bartholomew's Massacre on the latter's wedding night, so that would have been interesting to see... Claude getting on better with her younger sister than with her older sister as we had seen in season 4 on the show. One of my favourite scenes was when she and Catherine pulled that trick with Bishop that Claude had performed a healing miracle to get Elisabeth off their backs.
In my mind, Claude and Luc eventually found their way back to each other. I hoped that Luc was meant to represent her husband in real life.

Oh, I hadn't heard that about Claude warning Margo about the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre. That would have been so interesting to see! It would have been cool to see another Valois sibling dynamic. That scene with Claude and Catherine tricking Elisabeth was fantastic! So funny.

Quote:
I regret that the writers didn't give the possibility of Claude/Condé more consideration in season 2. In the scene they shared I thought they definitely had some chemistry and I could have thought of many interesting plot lines emerging from this but they were sadly so set on the whole Mary/Condé thing.
I always thought Claude/Conde had potential, too. Then again, I was rooting for ANYTHING other than Monde.

Old 02-13-2018, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for letting me know, I'll watch out for it. And yes, that would be great. Not much out there that I watch though. I hope the new TV season will bring some interesting new shows and opportunities for Rose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
In my mind, Claude and Luc eventually found their way back to each other. I hoped that Luc was meant to represent her husband in real life.
Yes! I so agree. That's my headcanon anyway.

I think the book, I read this in about Claude and Margot was Leonie Frieda (2006): "Catherine de Medici: Renaissance Queen of France." - London, 464p. . I thought it would have made for an interesting dynamic too. Especially considering that in "La reine Margot" or in "Henry IV" Margot's relationship with her brothers or Catherine was so emphasized. Anyway...

And again, I agree. I was so disappointed -- there were some things about season 2 that I liked but in large parts it was a rather painful trial with the whole Mary/Condé thing (and them destroying Kenna/Bash). When Condé first appeared I thought they'd make him get with Lola, make her convert and turn against Mary/Francis -- which would complicate things because of the child she had with Francis. Oh well, that didn't happen but yes, I liked the idea of Claude/Condé as a pre-cursor to Margot/Henry of Navarre. I thought they were maybe trying to play aspects of that storyline -- like what if Claude grew fond of him but was conflicted because she knew her mother's machinations too well, would she warn him or wouldn't she if something was going down etc. -- again, I thought all that could have made for potentially interesting plotlines but no, it was over in five seconds, they were so set on Mary/Condé.

Sorry, babbling again...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Not babbling... those were fascinating ideas! It's so disappointing that the writers didn't think to explore some of them. It would have made sense for a show centered around strong women to focus on the relationships between the Valois sisters. If either Lola or Claude had ended up with Conde, it would have created some really intense conflicts. But no... they had to push the cheap, disgusting love triangle and the abomination that was Monde. In general, Season 2 made me wish that a few insightful fans could have written the show. It was a mess.

Rose posting a favorite clip for Valentine's Day.

Last edited by kerbear28; 02-13-2018 at 06:22 PM
Old 02-15-2018, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

oooooo I’m missing that sweet sweet sunshine ☀️ (and darling kobz) #crustylips #cold
Old 02-15-2018, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

She is just so beautiful!!! What a doll. AND THE DOGGY IS SO CUTE!!!! GAH I want to get a dog so bad.

Old 02-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Happy Birthday to our princess, the lovely Rose Williams!

Cool necklace!

Old 02-19-2018, 05:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Rose Victoria, I like the name
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Me too. Pretty name for a pretty girl.