Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

My favorite scenes and the only I watched tbh are Catherine/Francis scenes but right after their scene I saw Francis' smile and how happy he was. It was really good to see him smile again!
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

For me my fave scenes in the episode are probably all the Lola scenes followed by Kenna and than Greer. Who even cares about the rest
Old 02-21-2015, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Well, a lot of people care for the rest actually
Old 02-21-2015, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

and a lot don't

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Of course.. it's the logic and it's how things work
Old 02-21-2015, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Yep.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
Well, a lot of people care for the rest actually
I know it's just that apart from the ladies every sl is just so messed up rn but yep I suppose everyone looks for something different in the show
Old 02-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is a little embarrassing, but I actually can't wait for episode 16, just for more happy Frola scenes - assuming there are some, but I'm hoping there are.
hp_chic72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for posting that gif Mandy. That was a favorite scene of mine as well. I just don't want their relationship to go the romantic route. Although I'd love to see a scene between Catherine and Lola discussing this (if it comes to that).
RedRidingLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 08:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
Thanks for posting that gif Mandy. That was a favorite scene of mine as well. I just don't want their relationship to go the romantic route. Although I'd love to see a scene between Catherine and Lola discussing this (if it comes to that).
I'm not sure I want it to go down a romantic path as well. She's the best choice for him but I doubt he's the best choice for her. Besides, it would be stupid for her to agree, especially after what happened with Mary. But I would definitely enjoy having them as best friends, confidents, co parents. I love the Frola family
Old 02-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree, it would be sort of stupid if Lola got involved with Francis, after what happened to her friendship with Mary, when she slept with Francis the first time. I, personally wouldn't be angry at Lola this time though, because last time, she knew Mary still had feelings for Francis and was only marrying Bash so that Francis would be safe. This time is different. They might be married, but Mary is showing absolutely no interest in Francis, or respect for that matter. She just ran off with his cousin, and has given no indication of feelings for Francis. This time, Mary has simply chosen to be with another man and betray Francis. Plus, Lola is the mother of Francis' child now. So,
although I think it would be sort of dumb of her, I really wouldn't blame her at the same time.
hp_chic72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 01:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Same here, and I doubt she'll be involved with him anyway, because she doesn't have romantic feelings for him, and I doubt she will have them out of the blue
Old 02-22-2015, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Their little family of 3 is so cute! But I think, even if Francis does make moves toward her, she would be cautious. And after all that Marie de Guise said to her, I doubt she would even return his feelings or advances because she's truly sorry for what happened and doesn't seem to think of Francis as anything more than her friend and the father of her child.
RedRidingLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
Their little family of 3 is so cute! But I think, even if Francis does make moves toward her, she would be cautious. And after all that Marie de Guise said to her, I doubt she would even return his feelings or advances because she's truly sorry for what happened and doesn't seem to think of Francis as anything more than her friend and the father of her child.
I see it the same way, I can see Francis wanting something more but I doubt Lola would agree to it, not after everything that happened !
Old 02-22-2015, 04:51 PM
New Fan

Agreed, it doesn't make sense for Lola to get together with Francis after what she's been through. She's been shamed and vilified for it. I doubt she wants to get together with him. I hope she pushes him away and just keep it friendly no matter how much Francis suggests it to her. And the writers better not dare make her feel sorry for Francis just because. That would be the worst.
Lunatiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread