Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not even going to acknowledge the fact that they hate her, because like there's no valid reason for that -.-
Anna was marvellous in this episode, that was her best performance so far in the show
Old 02-19-2015, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Lola literally made ONE mistake since the show started, and given what she went through I can hardly blame her. I don't necessarily like her, but she gets far too much criticism.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
MY OTP/BROTP
It actually confusing because I want her with Narcisse and Conde as well
It is confusing. I really do think they would work as a romantic pair. They are always so sweet/kind to each other.
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't like Lola very, much in the first season, for obvious reasons, there were a few obviously. She wasn't a very good friend, I didn't think, but I'm surprised she actually hasn't bothered me this season- I think, I actually like her again. She's been a pretty good friend to Mary recently, even when Mary basically made her give herself over to Conde, just so Mary wouldn't be 'tempted'. Which wasn't really fair to Lola tbh, but she did it. I like that Lola and Francis get along and are close but not in a romantic way. They seem like they've made quite an effort these past couple episodes to show us that it's just friendship between them - but that's fine with me because, I never really saw anything particularly romantic between Francis and Lola, but as I said, I like that they're friends. I can't believe there are some people still hating on Lola and blaming her for what's going on with Frary, right now? That surprises me, most of the people I've spoke to, don't feel that, most of them have just grown to strongly dislike Mary. Lol. the one thing that does upset me though, is that they haven't really given Francis a real love interest of his own. Even Lola herself has Narcisse and although I'm not really into them or anything, I don't dislike them either - I find them interesting. It feels like everyone on the show has at least one person that's in love with them or at least interested - a lot of them even have 2 ppl and there's all these love triangles, I feel like Francis is the only one, who basically has no one. Not one person that's interested in him romantically right now, and it just doesn't seem fair? Especially because he's the king - and a young handsome one at that? None of the women at court want to be his mistress? I'm sorry but that doesn't seem very likely to me. If I were a noble lady at that court, I'd be in there batting my eyelashes by now. xD
hp_chic72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hp_chic72 I agree that they have made a point so far to show Frola as non romantic. I think their bond is one of mutual respect/understanding/parenthood. Lola obviously has a passion for Narcisse that she nor Francis share with each other. But until Narcisse shows a few more redeemable qualities I wouldn't be opposed to a summer effortless fling between Frola...no drama. They are good looking people who are currently living like nuns.
pissynicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissynicole (View Post)
Hp_chic72 I agree that they have made a point so far to show Frola as non romantic. I think their bond is one of mutual respect/understanding/parenthood. Lola obviously has a passion for Narcisse that she nor Francis share with each other. But until Narcisse shows a few more redeemable qualities I wouldn't be opposed to a summer effortless fling between Frola...no drama. They are good looking people who are currently living like nuns.
Also true, but, I also think they both deserve to find people who they will truly love, romantically, and have that passion with, and have someone who loves them equally in return. I would like to see Francis and Lola, spend more time together though - I honestly feel that we'll probably be seeing more of that soon.
hp_chic72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hello! Add me please!

While I don't really see Francis and Lola as a romantic pair, I do love the scenes they have between them, especially in the last few episodes. They work well together as parents and friends and have natural chemistry and I do like that the show stresses the friendship between them (and nothing romantic, I hope we do not go there).

I think the Lola hate is inevitable, especially when it comes to Mary. Mary is the leading character and most people probably identify with her/sympathize with her more so anyone hurting her (especially a female character that people see getting in the way of their ship) would instantly be hated.
RedRidingLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Their scenes were some of the best highlights in tonight's episode.
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

The thing is Lola is obviously into Narcisse, not Francis. Although Narcisse is such a complex and shady character that there is only two ways it can't end. Either he goes into full villain mode and I don't see lasting very long in this world OR they redeem him and have Lola play a part in it. That doesn't mean that I won't enjoy the relationship she has with Francis because right now it is one of the most genuine on the show. Francis is so unhappy and miserable now that it's nice to see that he has a real friend which who he shares something special. That last scene with him smiling while watching Lola sort of melt my heart because it has been a while since we've seen him genuinely smile and be at peace.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

she makes him so f#*king happy

Old 02-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Remember when he used to look at Mary that way? XD

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-19-2015, 11:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lola is so much better tbh
Old 02-20-2015, 01:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Please stop talking negatively about other people in the fandom. Everyone has a different view on the show and the characters and every viewpoint deserves respect whether you agree with it or not.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

love is friendship set on fire

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-20-2015, 03:16 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
Hello! Add me please!
Welcome to the thread RedRidingLola

I added you to the OP
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread