Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Disappointed. Another season to see the suffering of Anna in this show . Let remove at least 20 seasons , but without her . I still hope that she will leave this show.
Michelle009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe
Spoiler:
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations on getting a season 4
Olivia Dunham | Fringe
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Maybe
Spoiler:
Hey, I need
Spoiler:

I'm sure Anna is fine. Whatever she's being scripted to do, she's getting handsomely paid for playing dressup.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:
Old 03-12-2016, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I thought about us both and how important this day is THE 100 & REIGN both renewed

Now the next question is: how many episode will s4 have
It was an amazing day! Like is was getting questioned if the shows were going to get a season 4 because of them killing of 2 very beloved Characters.

I hope 22 like usual but Idk, maybe less
Leelith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I def think it will get 1--13 episodes. It's season four and I only think it got renewed to reach syndication.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Hey, I need
Spoiler:

I'm sure Anna is fine. Whatever she's being scripted to do, she's getting handsomely paid for playing dressup.
I doubt that she will shoot just money. She has no problems with money. It is not in her nature. She said this in an interview in the past. Now she had nothing to do in this show. She doesn't have the normal storyline, no screen time, her character is useless. It would be better if she was released as Torrance. Or as a guest star. I don't know why her keep in the show.

I'm not sure that Laurie could cope with three courts. So many characters and scenery. Reign has no promotion, photoshoots with cast, events.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle009 (View Post)
I doubt that she will shoot just money. She has no problems with money. It is not in her nature. She said this in an interview in the past. Now she had nothing to do in this show. She doesn't have the normal storyline, no screen time, her character is useless. It would be better if she was released as Torrance. Or as a guest star. I don't know why her keep in the show.

I'm not sure that Laurie could cope with three courts. So many characters and scenery. Reign has no promotion, photoshoots with cast, events.
The network won't pay for three courts. They have to either find a lame reason for Catherine to go to England or Scotland. I think it will just be the two courts for S4.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle009 (View Post)

No actor will ever say they're in it for the money, especially in interviews. It's always about the passion or wanting to tell story. That, or never having expected to actually have a career. It's PR stuff.
Actors on Reign are wearing either beautiful costumes of haute couture and blabbling proto-feminist stuff. Believe me, it might be frustrating for the viewers but to them it's a lot of fun. Except maybe for poor Torrance, since Bash was way more useless than Lola ever got.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

I think Anna knew that as Lola, one of Mary's LIWs, she won't have a big storyline like Mary Stuart or Catherine de Medici and like Alice said, of course it's for money too that's their job it' s not only passion.

I'm pretty sure they're going to have 3 courts

Spoiler:
Old 03-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think Anna knew that as Lola, one of Mary's LIWs, she won't have a big storyline like Mary Stuart or Catherine de Medici and like Alice said, of course it's for money too that's their job it' s not only passion.

[/sp]
Originally planned for a large plot for Lola. But Stephanie was gone and Laurie went on her way. I read this about three years ago and know this from a source close to Anna. Yes, it is a secondary role, not like Adelaide or Megan. But must have been an interesting plot and character development. As a result, Lola turned the dumbest story among LIWs.
I think the money is not as important to her. Since the days of big fee for the Chronicles of Narnia. She secured a comfortable life and can work for fun
I just think that her character is not important to the show now. Why pay a big salary, if they can let go of the actor? I don't understand this.

Last edited by Michelle009; 03-12-2016 at 11:58 AM
Old 03-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Because Anna doesn't want to leave! If she wanted and had something new she would leave by now, but she won't do that because she likes it. Why is it so hard to understand for some fans I will never know
Old 03-12-2016, 06:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Because Anna doesn't want to leave! If she wanted and had something new she would leave by now, but she won't do that because she likes it. Why is it so hard to understand for some fans I will never know
because I have other information from my source. She has a contract and can not just walk away . She likes cast , crew , costumes . She does not like her story , and that she has little shooting days .
we do not have an interview with her for two years . Therefore, it is difficult to say about her, except that source .

Last edited by Michelle009; 03-12-2016 at 06:48 PM
Old 03-13-2016, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I'm pretty sure they're going to have 3 courts

Spoiler:
Laurie did say she wanted three courts. And of course she does, there's no way she can let go of Catherine. You can find a contrived way to move all the ladies (well, those who are left) to Scotland but Catherine is bound to stay and the show loses its edge without her. Especially considering how flat everything about Elizabeth has fallen so far.
And you're right, male leads spots must be filled. At the very least we need Darnley and Bothwell. Wouldn't be surprised to see Rizzio (only a good looking one) or a fictional counterpart too.