Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Please make it true!

But the more I think about it, not one but TWO women whom died in childbirth? I know it was more frequent back then but I can't help but wonder if he is some kind of monster... :/

Did he appear int the episode called Monster?
Old 04-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4dark (View Post)
But the more I think about it, not one but TWO women whom died in childbirth? I know it was more frequent back then but I can't help but wonder if he is some kind of monster... :/
It's either he's telling the truth or he killed the wives to re-marry and get the dowry? Might have debts or something.
But then why would he say he doesn't want any children? It wouldn't make sense. So I'm hoping he told her the truth and that's it
Old 04-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope he didn't kill them for money, he seemed sincere. But what an interesting storyline it would be!
Old 04-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I genuinely think they just died in childbirth. I was going to say Lola might die to, I'd be interested in that storyline, but as it's not his child by blood I have this feeling she'll survive.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

I really don't think they'd kill off Lola, I'm personally not too fond of her but she's a fan favourite (I think). I'm even starting to doubt she'll lose the baby. I just hope Julien's secret is not as dark as it currently seems to be.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I'm so happy they're brought in such a neutral good hearted character though. He's not tainted in anyway, he's sweet, doesn't cheat etc. I really hope he and Lola are happy
I hate to be the cold bucket of water here, but I think this might be counting our chickens before they're hatched. We know *nothing* about him or his backstory aside from the deaths of his former wives. He is charming, to be sure, but that makes me a little more wary. Bad things can come in charming packages, just as sweet things can come in not-so-charming packages (aka, Lord Castleroy).

I never really took Nostradamus' prediction for Lola seriously, because I thought he was just throwing out a $5 psychic kind of thing, all for show. But, he did warn her about a dark and mysterious stranger and to watch out for flattery. Julien fits the bill. Mysterious doesn't mean bad, per se, but "dark" does imply a negative connotation. Either he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, or some kind of danger follows him.

I do like their dynamic, though, and the mystery surrounding him only serves to intrigue me further.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

I didn't remember the flattery part! Well this keeps getting worse
Old 04-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe I just found out about this thread.

Can I be added please?

Is there something up with Julien? Definitely! I just don't think it's as dark and bad as people make it out to be. And I'm only basing it on what I saw in 1X17, I mean he was pretty open about his wives dying, have no idea that Francis is the father at this point (can't use it as a leverage) AND even though he didn't want to be asked about it, he had no problems telling Lola that they both had they share of mistakes.

I see plenty of people telling that something is off with him because he "rejected" Greer for kissing Leith while he accepts to marry Lola. Let's not forget that Julien caught Greer and Leith kissing, that he saw with his very own eyes that feelings were involved. He didn't even want for his men to hurt Leith. While with Lola it's completely different, she confessed to him that she was pregnant, she told him that she didn't want the father to know and by this made it clear that she wasn't interested in the father. Plus the fact that he already lost two wives and 2 babies, maybe he feels responsible about it and now see it as a chance to be a father without having to lose his wife or baby because he won't be his very own blood.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 04-13-2014 at 07:29 AM
Old 04-12-2014, 09:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloverrary (View Post)
I like them. I hope he's not bad. Add me please
Me too. And I'm quite excited about this baby storyline. I just wanna know how Lola/Julien/Francis/Mary/the Kingdom will deal with this.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I really don't think they'd kill off Lola, I'm personally not too fond of her but she's a fan favourite (I think). I'm even starting to doubt she'll lose the baby. I just hope Julien's secret is not as dark as it currently seems to be.
Yeah I don't think they would kill her off either...but who knows. But I tend to think she will lose the baby...or maybe that is wishful thinking.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Added everyone.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)
Yeah I don't think they would kill her off either...but who knows. But I tend to think she will lose the baby...or maybe that is wishful thinking.
But if Mary gets pregnant then they'd both lose it and I'm not sure the show would do that twice

Maud&Danny, I agree, he has been portrayed as a decent guy so far. I was really impressed when he asked for Leith not to be harmed, the fact that they bothered to write that line for him to deliver has to mean something. #wishfulthinking
So basically it's all about finding out how is it that he made a mess of his life. I grew fond of the guy and I wouldn't want to lose him we all know he's hiding something, the question is how bad is that.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

^I was actually thinking that it may be a misdirect. Appearances can be deceiving and he is all about keeping up appearances.

I do, sincerely, hope that he is not dangerous, but I do think something ominous follows him. Whether he is the cause or an innocent victim remains to be seen.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
^I was actually thinking that it may be a misdirect. Appearances can be deceiving and he is all about keeping up appearances.

I do, sincerely, hope that he is not dangerous, but I do think something ominous follows him. Whether he is the cause or an innocent victim remains to be seen.
Like I said there IS something up with Julien. He's not just you saucy and beautiful guy. Him not wanting to talk about his past is the opening door for problems. Is he gonna turn out to be a bad guy? I have nothing that can back this up. Is he hiding something? Totally! I even think that Lola is gonna feel insecure about his motives at some point.

Two things : Julien doesn't know who the father of Lola's child is, so he cant' use it as leverage. He didn't know Lola as pregnant when he asked her to marry him so I can't see it having anything to do with the fact that is two previous wives were pregnant and that he's turned out all bluebeard on them.

I actually think that he's got this all plan where he wants to use either his wedding to Lola or the fact that she's pregnant to gain something BUT as they grow closer, it might change down the road. Like he's gonna realise that he's doing the wrong thing. But knowing Lola, she WILL get suspicious at some point that Julien isn't as perfect as she thinks.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 04-14-2014 at 02:04 AM
Old 04-15-2014, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

PLease add me

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Closed Thread   Post New Thread