Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2014, 07:11 AM
Passionate Fan

He is deffinatly in awe of her you can tel just by the way he is looking at her.As for the triangele thing it has been marked that way since the beggining.If the writers don't know how to write love triangeles than they shouldn't have promoted it that way because Mashb deserves to have its chance the same way as Frary does.Developing Frary shouldn't come at the expense of Mash.I don't know maybe the writers thought that Frary by itself woulnd't be interesting and that's why they decided to make it a triangele and honestly if the show relied only on the Frary drama it probably wouldn't be that interesting.Not that I don't find the characters interesting but Frary already proclaimed their love for each other,had sex in the span of eight episodes and are aready going to marry in episode 13.And they can't really rely that much on history because in real life his and Mary's riegn was dominated by his mother and her uncles.The real intrigues and deception really began when Mary cmae back in ScotlandSo were do they go from here. I jsut want Bash's character to not be robbed from his potential.You created him writers so use him and for god's sake let him have scenes with Mary.That would be a good change.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread