Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

You know me... I don't want to believe that any character is irredeemable or incapable of change. Narcisse has disappointed me - absolutely. But I can't completely give up on him yet. There's still time for him to make the right choice and give us a reason to forgive him. Even if he let's me down, I'll keep rooting for him to be the hero until the bitter end - because I believe he has it in him. He's just broken.

I would love to see more interaction between Narcisse and his son, Luc. Luc would be a good influence on him.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think Lord Narcisse was a good guy. But I think he was one hundred percent right about Henry vs Charles. Charles has not been a good king.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I'm not making excuses for Charles' shortcomings, but he is young, and suffered through an extremely traumatic ordeal when he was kidnapped. He's just finally starting to heal and find the strength to fight for his position. With Catherine and Narcisse's guidance, perhaps he could be the leader he needs to be. I just think Narcisse gave up on Charles (and Catherine) too quickly. Henri may be strong, bold and ruthless, but that's not everything necessary to be a good king. By pitting brother against brother, he is putting France and the whole Valois line in danger.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Henri will make a good king either. He may not have Charles's problems, but he is way too ruthless. He has a soul like Narcisse, but the mind of a child still. Picking fights with his brother. He would make mistakes too. Different mistakes, but mistakes non the less. And like Keri said, who the better king is isn't the only thing they have to think about.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Charles versus Henry today showed Henry would be a better King.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
I don't think Henri will make a good king either. He may not have Charles's problems, but he is way too ruthless. He has a soul like Narcisse, but the mind of a child still. Picking fights with his brother. He would make mistakes too. Different mistakes, but mistakes non the less. And like Keri said, who the better king is isn't the only thing they have to think about.
Agreed. I think Narcisse is being really short-sighted backing Henri. He's not looking at the big picture - the future of the Valois. He just feels a connection to the kid because they are so much alike. And of course, he wants to be on the winning side. But encouraging Henri's ambition is not what is best for France.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

He never did think ahead. Like when he took the recency.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

True. He only thinks of the power he can grasp in the moment.

Narcisse crushing his son's hope of having a real marriage.

Old 05-13-2017, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Another example of failing to see the big picture. He wanted Luc to have "a lobg happy marraige" and he just damaged that.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

So sad. I still want to see more father/son scenes. Like I said, I think talking to Luc might have a positive impact on Narcisse. It just might give him some perspective on his choices and priorities.

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-14-2017 at 07:25 PM
Old 05-15-2017, 12:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Craig is amazing. He spoke about Anna at the convention in Romania again. He said a lot. What really missed her and sl of Narcisse with Lola in season 4. He was asked what he most misses in Reign and he answered "Anna". It's so cute. It's strange that Craig began to talk so much about her. He said that he misses the scenes in the bath. It seems he schip Lorcisse as a love couple and Catcisse as allies / opponents.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hi Michelle. I don't know which couple he "ships" romantically, but it's obvious that Craig enjoys working with both women and loves both Lorcisse and Catcisse.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Well considering he said he still hangs out with Megan it would be hard for him to miss her. He called her a full blown goddess. Hard to say who he ships.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know what he thinks personally. I wrote his answers from the last convention. This was told by a person who was there and communicated with Craig. He was asked questions about what he most misses in the show. He answered about Anna. He also spoke about Lola. Craig himself said at the convention in Paris that ship Lorcisse. It was meant as a love couple.
Yes, he ship Catcisse too. But in a different way. Yes, he loves Megan too. He respects her and her talent. They are good friends. He said at the convention that at least Megan was on his side in season 4.
But his words were so on the convention. Craig would like to have Narcisse with Lola and that Anna was in season 4.
Or he said untruth, or people who were there told me untruth.

Last edited by Michelle009; 05-18-2017 at 09:25 AM
Old 05-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I hadn't heard that Craig had said that at the convention. It might be true. I'm sure he misses Anna. But I don't necessarily think that means he doesn't ship Catsisse romantically, too. He adores Megan, too. Like Amanda said, he called her a full blown goddess. They are very different relationships, and people love them both for different reasons.