Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2021, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Feeling the love today! Best supporters, fans & followers ever! Thanks for this #kempers !! @dalphineeee @luv_bytes your kind gift found its way to me this morning! It’s so great to see & hear that my “wonderfully eclectic supporters” are reaching out to each other via #socialmedia & being kind & supportive of one another 🙏🏼 #longmayitcontinue Big ❤️ & thanks to all the #kempers ! #happykempers
Old 06-11-2021, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yep... still devastated that Spinning Out was cancelled so soon.

iamwillkemp: #flashbackfriday to @januaryjones @willowshields & I perfecting our “clapping & smiling while watching @kayascods @evanroderick perform their figure skating routine” 🕺🏼💃🏻⛸ #flash #back #friday @spinningoutnetflix ! What are you clapping and smiling about? Making it to the end of the week? @euro2020 finally happening today!? ⚽️🇹🇷🇮🇹! 👏🏼
Old 06-13-2021, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: One of my favorite behind the scenes photos from #LoveRomanceAndChocolate - on @hallmarkchannel tonight @thereallacey @britbristow ❤️🥰&🍫 📸 @aurelieelich #saturday #TV #Film #Love #Romance #Chocolate 🇧🇪
Old 06-19-2021, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ETA: At our current post rate, we will hit 300K in 2 to 3 weeks. Please let me know if you are able to contribute some icons, edits, videos, etc. to the celebration.

iamwillkemp: #throwbackthursday to working with @bradley206 in #LA - again soon please! @thecw @cw_reign #bw #photography #picoftheday #photooftheday #throwback #thursday

iamwillkemp: Excited to be joining the world of #NFT with @breznanikova.photography supporting #SaveTheOcean - check it out @knownorigin.io !!
#ps Does this mean I am now non-fungible ? *♂️

Repost from @zuzana.nft

So amazing to have Will Kemp @iamwillkemp taking part in ‘Save the Ocean NFT project’

From Saturday, 19th June you will be able to own one of Will’s photos & help to raise funds to #savetheocean

via @knownorigin.io

knownorigin.io/zuzana

#willkemp #OceanCleanUp #knownorigin #NFT #nfts #photographynft #celebrity #celebrityportrait #willkemp #actorportrait
@cw_reign @thecw @netflix #reign @dcdoompatrol @universalpictures @hallmarkchannel @netflixfilm @netflixuk

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-27-2021 at 08:44 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Happy Birthday to Will Kemp!!

iamwillkemp: The next adventure begins! #monday #motivation #travel #work #summer #filming #excited #grateful ✈️������������������☀️

iamwillkemp: See you on Sunday 27th 12pm EST!? Come help me support @renniegrovehospicecare @projectstreetdog
www.galaxycon.com
- #reign cast fun!!!
Repost from @galaxyconlive

Meet @AdelaideKane, @RachelSkarsten, @_AnnaPopplewell_, @IamWillKemp, @JonnyKanyon and @Meg_Follows with GalaxyCon Live on Sunday, June 27th at 12pm ET!

Find Out More: http://www.galaxycon.info/reignfb

Video Chat One-to-One, Get Personalized Autographs, and see a FREE Live Stream Q&A!

⭐️ Adelaide Kane - "Mary, Queen of Scots" in Reign, "Cora Hale" in Teen Wolf, and "Drizella" in Once Upon a Time
⭐️ Anna Popplewell - “Lola Narcisse” in Reign, “Susan Pevensie” in the Chronicles of Narnia franchise, “Chyler Silva” in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, “Anna Sackville-Bagg” in The Little Vampire, “Beth” in Freak of Nurture, and “Maertge” in The Girl With A Pearl Earring
⭐️ Will Kemp - “Henry Stuart” in Reign, “Mento” in Doom Patrol, “Prince Velkan” in Van Helsing, “Mitch Saunders” in Spinning Out, “Blake Collins” in Step Up 2: The Streets, “Scott” in Girlfriends Guide to Divorce, and “Drazen” in The Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power
⭐️ Jonathan Keltz - “Leith Bayard” in Reign, “Jake Steinberg” in Entourage, “Sully” in White Night, “Prince Ronan” in Fit For A Prince, and “Grayson Mann” in Republic of Doyle
⭐️ Rachel Skarsten -"Elizabeth" in Reign, "Beth Kane/Alice" in Batwoman, "Dinah Lance" in Birds of Prey, and "Tamsin" in Lost Girl
⭐️ Megan Follows - “Catherine de’ Medici” in Reign, “Michelle Gibson” in Wynonna Earp, and “Anne Shirley” in Anne of Green Gables

Event Schedule:
▪️ 12pm ET Live Stream Q&A
▪️ 1pm ET One-to-One Video Chats

#Reign #AdelaideKane #RachelSkarsten #AnnaPopplewell #WillKemp #JonathanKeltz #MeganFollows #comicconathome #celebrityzoom #galaxyconlive #galaxycon

iamwillkemp: Another year older….
#film #pre #production #prosthetics #face #mold #casting ������

iamwillkemp: About last night….
Thanks so much for my warm #Italian welcome & #birthday #celebrations ! ������❤️������������
������������ @lucadelfuego for your organization @macciocapatonda_official for your hospitality & @cris.barabas for your culinary skills! ������������������������������grazie mille a tutti !! ☺️ #filming #family ������������������

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-30-2021 at 10:36 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #mondaymotivation preparation, preparation, preparation! #pre #production #film #prep 🇮🇹🎬 #monday #motivation 📸 @lucadelfuego
Old 07-13-2021, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: We are underway! @blanca_suarez @lebannerofficial @stielstraaaron @bratstagram @damienlarrain @cine1italia @eloise_films et al.
Andiamo avanti coraggiosamente !!!
👏🏼🎬🇮🇹 #Film

iamwillkemp: Teamwork makes the dream work! #gelato #celebration 🇮🇹🍦🥳

iamwillkemp: Christmas in July?! Only on @hallmarkchannel #ChristmasWaltz #tonight Who’s watching? 📸 taken after @thereallacey @jt_church & I filmed the final Waltz. #christmas #in #July #dance #film #cheer
🎄🕺🏻💃🏻❤️

thereallacey: In honor of #Christmaswaltz airing again tonight for #ChristmasInJuly I wanted to share some #bts pics and videos. This movie was a beautiful journey behind the scenes. So much fun ✨Sending love to ALL the wonderful people who were apart of bringing this one to life ❤️ @iamwillkemp @hallmarkchannel @bart_fisher @therealmichaeldamian @janeendamian @mpca_bktv @jmgenereux
Old 07-24-2021, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

amwillkemp: Repost from @projectstreetdog

Big thanks to @iamwillkemp for his continued support and recent donation to us at @projectstreetdog and everyone at @cameo @Galaxyconlive @dreamitcon and the #kempers for raising awareness on the plight of street animals. Here @iamwillkemp is holding baby Ruby with @bgeurens . The T-shirts they are wearing are still available in our web-store and all the proceeds from the sale go to care for our rescues.
#dog #god #love #flashbackfriday #rescuedog #ruby #roberta #mambo #dogs #amor #projectstreetdog #yoga #mambo #therubychronicles #adoptdontshop #kempers
#reign @cw_reign

iamwillkemp: la famiglia del film! 🙌🏼 #teamwork #makes #the #dream #work #everydayatworkisagoodday 🎬🇮🇹❤️👏🏼
Old 07-28-2021, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #mondaymotivation #motorhome #selfie 🇮🇹🎬! #onset #film #italy #monday #motivation #actor #trailer #down #the #barrel #bw #photography #picoftheday #photooftheday 📸
Old 08-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: One of those weeks… #Happy #weekend folks! #friday 🎬🇮🇹☀️

iamwillkemp: #sunday ADR recording for #PrincessSwitch3 @vanessahudgens #netflix - can’t wait to see the final film this holiday season @netflixfilm @netflix !! #sundayfunday #ps3 #fun #holiday #christmas #film

iamwillkemp: Immortalized in black-and-white by the awesome @stielstraaaron !! #flash #back #friday #character #caricature #artist #freaky #fun #film #flashbackfriday 🎬 🖤🤍 NOTE AFTER POSTING: Just to clarify; this is not meant to cause any offense nor is it a representation of “me” or “my” views. It’s an Artistic cartoon interpretation of a fun, fictional character I play in a film. Thanks again for all your ongoing support. ❤️
Old 08-15-2021, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: ROMEing… 🇮🇹❤️ #sunday #funday #work #travel #photodump

iamwillkemp: Found an awesome #rainbow and wanted to share! Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, however you’re feeling, this one’s for you! 🌈🇮🇹😎❤️
Old 08-22-2021, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Sailing! @farwind_sail #AndreaFloccuzio @giancarlo.sim putting the wind back in my sails! Felt amazing to be back out on the open water & on such a beautiful yacht. ⛵️💦❤️🇮🇹🙏🏼 #FarWind #sailing #adventure #fun #sardegna #farryachtdesign #AntonioMinniti #boat #design #italy #boatlife #paradise #happyplace 🌅
Old 08-28-2021, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Old 09-05-2021, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Wreck diving or a diving wreck… 🤷🏻*♂️😂 either way happy to be blowing bubbles underwater again! 🤿💦👌🏼 #mondaymotivation @progettosubofficial @franpa.ks #padi #scubadiving #water #happyplace #monday #motivation
Old 09-07-2021, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Gonna miss this…. ❤️ #water #beach #diving #swimming #fun #sun #sardegna #italy #filming #work #ciao