Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2021, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Oy. Lots to catch up with on Will's IG. I'll spread it out over a few posts.

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation Like many people I’m hoping to do more travelling this year!! (Maybe even for a holiday at some point!?!?) Thanks @thebigsilk @natfox_makeupartist for the silky mask. #thebigsilk #film #work #travel #flight #grateful #march #mondaymotivation ✈️

Classic.

iamwillkemp: #throwback just found this #bts #onset photo while filming #Reign @cw_reign @thecw with @sara.alicia.garcia @littlespoonman - Anyone remember this episode?! #throwbackthursday #tbt #keira #darnley #james #caughtintheact
Old 03-27-2021, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwbackthursday to #onset #selfie while filming #RoyalMatchmaker 🤨🎥 - coincidentally airing again today @hallmarkchannel ! @joylenz @britbristow @aguycalledjoe @elvatrill @poppyroe #SimonDutton #throwback #tv #filming #prince #sebastian #romania

iamwillkemp: #mondaymotivation Suit up & get on with it! 📸 @breznanikova.photography @lpp_ltd #Monday #motivation #have #a #wonderful #week #everyone ❤️🕺🏻
Old 03-29-2021, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #bts filming the opening montage to #loveromanceandchocolate airing again on @hallmarkchannel today! @thereallacey @britbristow Proof I do all my own tempering of chocolate stunts in this film! 😂 #yummy #belgium #chocolate #filming #stunt #work #bruges 📹 @aurelieelich ❤️🥰&🍫

iamwillkemp: Sometimes despite our best efforts we just start the week like... &$!#% 🤯😂!!
#monday #motivation #mood #mondaymotivation
Old 04-01-2021, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to #filming #TheSecretsofEmilyBlair with @ellenhollman & #colmmeaney #bts #spooky #horror #film #onset #throwbackthursday #tbt #fun #times #everydayatworkisagoodday

iamwillkemp: #worldtheatreday !! One of my best experiences on the #WestEnd #Stage was working with #DanielRadcliffe @jennyagutternews @joannachristie5 & the late #RichardGriffiths in #EQUUS (this picture taken by @davebenett backstage after opening night) - the world has been missing live theatre in all its forms & I pray for its speedy & full return to enriching our lives... 🎭#SaveTheArts #theatre #live #theater #worldtheaterday #worldtheatreday2021

iamwillkemp: Caption this! 😂#throwback to working with @thereallacey @britbristow on #loveromanceandchocolate @hallmarkchannel #throwbackthursday #belgium #chocolate #maker #film #fun 📸 @aurelieelich

Last edited by kerbear28; 04-01-2021 at 11:12 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Elvis is SO CUTE.

iamwillkemp: Happy Easter to everyone celebrating! This is #Elvis doing his best to channel his inner #easterbunny 🐰🐣🥳🐶❤️ #Happy #Easter #EasterSunday
Old 04-11-2021, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Hands up who longs for #golden #hour on #the #beach ?! 🌅 #flashback 📸 #photographer @ursula.vari #losangeles #flashbackfriday #venicebeach #photography #fbf #photo #photooftheday #picoftheday
Old 04-15-2021, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

If I hadn't cancelled Netflix... I didn't even know there was a Princess Switch 2, but I'm in.

iamwillkemp: Officially Switched !! @deadline #princessswitch #PS3 @netflix @netflixuk @netflixfilm @vanessahudgens along with all the cast and crew were a real blast to work with! #excited #for #this #one #holiday #season #netflix #2021
Old 04-22-2021, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Thrilled to be joining my fellow @cw_reign cast mates for @dreamitcon #DIAH10 this #Sunday !! Grab your tickets quick to join in the fun with me & @adelaidekane @torrancecoombs @nick.slater #craigparker #annapopplewell #reign #virtual #convention #1on1 #3on1 #meetandgreet #photo #autograph #games #panel #sundayfunday #fun 🥳 AND HELP ME SUPPORT @renniegrovehospicecare @projectstreetdog 💜🐶

iamwillkemp: Please join me in wishing my brother Roland @kempfitness a very happy 40th Birthday!! 🎉🙌🏼🥳 #triathlete #ironman #running #scubadiving #athlete #sailor #strength #conditioning #coach #cycling #water #swimming #sports #teacher #fitness #trainer #inspiration #throwback #photography ❤️ Love ya Bro!
Old 04-25-2021, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww Will promoting #DIAH10 with Ade today.

iamwillkemp: Come join us tomorrow @dreamitcon !! @cw_reign #reign @adelaidekane #marnley #virtual #convention #autograph #meet #panel #game #fun #sundayfunday #tickets : www.dreamit-conventions.com ❤️👸🏻🤴🏻(p.s this is one of the character photos I’ll be signing!)
Old 04-28-2021, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Check out the screenshots of Will and other Reign cast members at their #DIAH10 panel. I shared them on the Main Cast thread.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Old 05-06-2021, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation She loved working with me... 😂 @vanessahudgens #tv #film #makingmemories #ps3 #bw #photooftheday #photography #picoftheday #mondaymotivation
Old 05-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Did someone say chewsday?! #Elvis #havanese #dog #puppylove 🐶❤️
Old 05-20-2021, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Had a brilliant time being interviewed by my #PrincessSwitch3 co-star @suannebraun on #HathorHostsTV for Season 2, episode 6 of her @youtube series. https://youtube.com/c/HathorHostsTV ! Be sure to subscribe so as to catch up on her previous guests and not miss any of the great upcoming ones! Thanks again for all those who supported live & those that continue to tune in!
Old 05-30-2021, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Our little board is really close to 300K posts!! We should reach this milestone in a month or so, and we need to start planning our celebration. Please message me any contributions ASAP and let me know what you are thinking of doing HERE. I will work on the OP and post reminders as we get closer.

iamwillkemp: Who’s up for more @cw_reign shenanigans?! Come join @adelaidekane @rachieskarsten @jonnykanyon @meg_follows #AnnaPopplewell & myself @galaxyconlive SUNDAY JUNE 27th from 12pm ET!! #reign #virtual #convention #fun ❤️ http://www.galaxycon.info/reigntw

iamwillkemp: Father & Son #5KMay @run.for.heroes ✅ #running #off #the #rosé #sundayfunday #5K #london #may #sun #fun #charity #run ☀️*♂️