Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2020, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Halfway #quarantine #saturday #selfie ! #staypositive #staywell #staysafe #still #alive #work #travel #adventure ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Old 08-29-2020, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Happy #internationaldogday ! Thanks to Pam and all the wonderful people @hautediggitydogtoys #Elvis has some amazing Birthday toys to keep him happy while Iโ€™m away working!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿถโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ #most #loved #member #of #the #family #instadog #impawted #DogPerignon

iamwillkemp: Last day of my mandatory 14 day quarantine in #vancouver !! Hereโ€™s a sneak peek of my virtual #quarantineseries #photoshoot collaboration with the ever inventive #photographer @ursula.vari ! ๐Ÿ“ธ #photooftheday #picoftheday #photography #window #view #day #14 #work #adventure #canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Old 09-04-2020, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Verified
1,2,3...1,2,3 First (perfectly normal) rehearsal day with these amazeballs @thereallacey & @jmgenereux ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป #christmaswaltz #sundayfunday

iamwillkemp: Ok so turns out there is a lot more to โ€œWaltzingโ€ than just 1,2,3 1,2,3.... luckily we have this incredible teacher, performer & choreographer! ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ#Repost @jmgenereux
ใƒปใƒปใƒป
YESSSSSSSSS!!! Yโ€™a des risques ร  faire de la Valse avec MOI!!! Je les ai brรปlรฉ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
More...More...More !!!!GO Waltz GO ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Love this Guys!!! @thereallacey & @iamwillkemp So proud of YOU ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ @janeendamian @therealmichaeldamian @crysli001 @hanly003 #christmaswaltz ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

iamwillkemp: #throwback #thursday to #morning #quarantine #coffee !! ๐Ÿ“ธ @ursula.vari - full interview and photos coming soon from our #quarantineseries #virtual #photoshoot #throwbackthursday #tbt โ˜•๏ธ
Old 09-06-2020, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww really looking forward to The Christmas Waltz.

iamwillkemp: #everydayatworkisagoodday #Repost @thereallacey
ใƒปใƒปใƒป
This might have been one of the only moments we werenโ€™t laughing. Having so much fun learning to dance. Itโ€™s such a challenge!!!! So thankful to be doing this with @jmgenereux @iamwillkemp @crysli001 @hanly003 Brought to you by #bruisedribs and a #brokentoe ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #Repost @jmgenereux with @get_repost
ใƒปใƒปใƒป
Sometime we are serious...! Naaaah!!!!life is tooooo short, so letโ€™s waltz !!! Cฬงa arrive que nous bossons seฬrieusement!!! Nonnnnn!!! La vie est trop courte, donc on Valse!!! @thereallacey & @iamwillkemp !!! #thechristmaswaltz #vancouver #greatteam #superequipe @janeendamian @therealmichaeldamian @jt_church @crysli001 @hanly003 @hallmarkchannel

thereallacey: โค๏ธ #dancing #thechristmaswaltz

iamwillkemp: #dreamteam #ChristmasWaltz โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Old 09-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Have so loved rehearsing with these two wonderful masked crusaders! Sharing life lessons, Artistic vision & pushing each other out of our comfort zones and into the land of The Waltz! Thank you @thereallacey @jmgenereux ! - We worked our sweet derriรจres off!! ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸปTomorrow we start filming & I look forward to you all seeing the fruits of our labor in #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel #happy #laborday #weekend ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

iamwillkemp: First day back at work onset!! ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you to all our cast & crew for making this possible by abiding by COVID-19 working regulations, keeping us all safe and making this possible. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ #grateful #everydayatworkisagoodday #film #tv #actor #dancer #vancouver ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Old 09-12-2020, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Throwback pic of Will's parents.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Week 1 #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel complete!@therealmichaeldamian @janeendamian @wardrobegirls_ @kay.s.metchie @thereallacey (missing from ๐Ÿ“ธ: @jt_church @crysli001 @hanly003 @jmgenereux @juliaharnett @jguilbaut !) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐ŸŽฅ ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

iamwillkemp: About to start our 2nd week filming on #ChristmasWaltz & as you can see @thereallacey is thrilled to be working with me again! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

thereallacey: Actually having the most fun of course ๐Ÿ˜‚
Old 09-18-2020, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback ๐Ÿ“ธ c/o @ursula.vari #picoftheday #photography #throwbackthursday #photooftheday #Repost @ursula.vari

iamwillkemp: This lovely human is gonna be waltzing across your TV screens & into your hearts this #Christmas - just sayinโ€™! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ
#Repost @thereallacey

thereallacey: #christmaswaltz #makeuptouchups with @gilabois @iamwillkemp & the wonderful @kay.s.metchie
Old 09-27-2020, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Looks like they wrapped The Christmas Waltz. Can't wait!

iamwillkemp: This incredible young man wrapped filming today! Such an awesome talent & a complete pleasure to share the screen with๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป! Canโ€™t wait for you all to meet โ€œNickyโ€ in #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ @jt_church #takingtheworldbystorm @thereallacey @therealmichaeldamian @jmgenereux

iamwillkemp
Verified
Last day with this gorgeously giggly one! Thank you again for everything @thereallacey - youโ€™ve worked so hard to bring this film to life. Thrilled to have been invited to Waltz along with you on this heartfelt adventure. ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel #makeup #trailer #shenanigans #funtimes #again #soon #please #ps #so #fetch !

iamwillkemp: After a few days off Iโ€™m looking forward to getting back on set with @thereallacey ! #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel #actor #chair #bts #onset #nearly #finished ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ ๐ŸŽฌ

iamwillkemp: Last day with this gorgeously giggly one! Thank you again for everything @thereallacey - youโ€™ve worked so hard to bring this film to life. Thrilled to have been invited to Waltz along with you on this heartfelt adventure. ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel #makeup #trailer #shenanigans #funtimes #again #soon #please #ps #so #fetch !

thereallacey: Youโ€™re the best. This has been an absolute treat to work together again. I hope we get to do it again soon!Chocolate, dancing...until the next adventure โค๏ธ

iamwillkemp: Wrapping it all up with an obligatory Actor-in-trailer selfie! So grateful to be back working & looking forward to bringing you some #ChristmasWaltz festive cheer on 28th November @hallmarkchannel - Thank you #vancouver ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ! #tv #film #actor #dancer
๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐ŸŽฌ
Old 10-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Please join me in wishing the very special @thereallacey a very Happy Birthday today!! Here she is explaining to me that this is her last scene to film on #ChristmasWaltz ! @hallmarkchannel ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚!!

iamwillkemp: #throwback to my #quarantine #virtual #photoshoot #collaboration with @ursula.vari ! #photography #photooftheday #picoftheday #throwbackthursday #tbt ๐Ÿ“ธ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Old 10-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww Will throwing back to Reign.

iamwillkemp: #throwback to the last shot of my last scene on @thecw @cw_reign #reign as Lord Darnley ! Loved playing this bad boy & forever grateful for the experience & lasting friendships made. โค๏ธ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป#throwbackthursday #actor #filming #tv #series #moreplease #tbt
Old 11-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Goodness, so much to catch up with on Will's IG. So excited to see his new Hallmark Christmas movie on November 28th!

iamwillkemp: #mondaymotivation Goodbye lockdown locks!! Visited my UK hair wizard @salvatore__grimaldi in his new salon today for some #Monday #Motivation & well needed shearing ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿป*โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ !! #Kemp #is #back #and #hair #to #stay ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ #salvatoregrimaldi

iamwillkemp: #throwback to reading @natgeo to a great looking #orchid in #losangeles for #photographer @ursula.vari earlier this year... #throwbackthursday #actor #model #turtleneck #photo #retro #photoshoot #photography #tbt #la #photooftheday #Orchidaceae

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation #sneakpeek #christmaswaltz @thereallacey & I @hallmarkchannel Saturday Nov. 28th 8pm/7c #christmas #thanksgiving #dance #ballroom #love #story #mondaymotivation (not original music!)

iamwillkemp: #wednesday #walk #with #elvis ๐Ÿถโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ #autumn #fall #instadog #parklife

iamwillkemp: Happy weekend everyone! #ChristmasWaltz first look photo c/o @entertainmentweekly ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ@thereallacey @jt_church @hallmarkchannel Saturday Nov. 28 8pm/7c #Christmas #tv #film #actor #ballroom #dance #romcom #feelgood #countdowntochristmas

iamwillkempOn the 28th of next Month #christmaswaltz ! #herethischristmas #countdowntochristmas theme tune @gwenstefani ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

iamwillkemp: Happy #worldballetday ! #throwback to my @royalballetschool days... #throwbackthursday #ballet #dance #tbt #jump #chaseyourdreams

iamwillkemp: Happy โ€œFull Moonโ€ Halloween everyone !! ๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿบ๐ŸŽƒ #vanhelsing #the #wolf #man #halloween #werewolf #besafe

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation ! Fun time doing #ADR for #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel @w_network !@therealmichaeldamian @janeendamian @thereallacey ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ #mondaymotivation #christmas #movie #on #its #way #end #of #the #month

thereallacey: Hi! Please join us Saturday November 28 for #ChristmasWaltz on @hallmarkchannel I canโ€™t wait to share this movie with you in just three weeks! โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„#IamReadyForChristmas #countdowntochristmas #christmasmovietime #mostwonderfultimeoftheyear
Old 11-12-2020, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

So excited to see Christmas Waltz the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation Today marks the 25th Anniversary of @matthewbourne13 @mbnewadventures @lezbrotherston Dance production of โ€œSwan Lakeโ€. A production I had the pleasure of performing the lead in on & off for 4 years! This is a photo taken around 1998 by the brilliant @markseliger in his famous stairwell in #NYC which is featured in his โ€œThe Stairwellโ€ series, a collaboration with Brooklyn Academy of Music. @bam_brooklyn #photography #mondaymotivation #dancer #actor #swanlake #photooftheday #broadway #la #london #westend #picoftheday #anniversary

iamwillkemp: Thrilled to be attending @thats4ent #virtual #ChristmasCon #convention on Saturday Dec. 5th! Excited to meet everyone virtually & answer any #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel @w_network (or other) questions. AND you will be helping me support @toyfortots & @projectstreetdog ! So grab your tickets now. ํ ผํพ„ํ ฝํฒƒํ ผํฟปํ ฝํตบํ ผํฟปโค๏ธwww.thats4entertainment.com/christmasconvirtual

iamwillkemp: This Christmas dance like no one is watching! #ChristmasWaltz #preview ํ ผํพ„ํ ฝํตบํ ผํฟปํ ฝํฒƒํ ผํฟปโค๏ธ @thereallacey & I had so much fun making this film. Really hoping it brings you loads of holiday cheer on Saturday 28th, 8pm/7c @hallmarkchannel @w_network #thanksgiving #christmas #TV #movie #feelgood #film #countdowntochristmas

thereallacey: Making this movie was such a special experience. I hope it brings some joy into your home! Christmas Waltz airs on @hallmarkchannel Saturday November 28

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-12-2020 at 08:54 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #flashbackfriday Alternating as the The Swan / Stranger with these fine, leathered & feathered fellas ! @mradamrcooper #simoncooper @mbnewadventures @matthewbourne13 @lezbrotherston @dominiontheatre #SwanLake #25 #year #anniversary #week #flashback #leather #feathers #pants #westend #revival #fbf ๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿฆข
Old 11-19-2020, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation & #calm from my sister @kempdaisymay #picoftheday

67 LAMENTS

Choreography and movement by Daisy May Kemp (@kempdaisymay) for Joshua Bolton (@joshua.bilton)

67 Laments uses hand gestures to cast and enclose emptiness. The movements reflect and pause on 67 birds currently on the extinction list and the loss of the human connection with nature. #dance #choreography #video #photography #mondaymotivation #bird #nature

iamwillkemp: On the cover! Thanks @tvguidemagazine & @mandibierly for the interview. Honored to be alongside a wonderful tribute to the late @jeopardy legend #alextrebek #RIP #ChristmasWaltz #TVGuide @hallmarkchannel @w_network
Saturday Nov. 28 8pm/7c

iamwillkemp: #throwback to a virtual #quarantine #photoshoot & interview I did with @ursula.vari founder of @projectstreetdog ! Go check out our collaboration http://www.ursulavari.com/post/in-qu...with-will-kemp #throwbackthursday #photooftheday #photography #tbt #thursday #photographer