Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2020, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Joined a brilliant group of #Actors @equitywswlondon for @zoom_video_communications reading of the #newplay by #DianaAtuona (Liberian Girl, @royalcourttheatre George Devine Award Winner) - ONE NIGHT IN TIGER BAY, set in #wales during #ww2 . A period piece involving racial inequality and injustice. Sadly, still very relevant today... #equality #human #kindness #justice #Actor #work #isolation #play #equity #strongertogether

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation #mood 📸 c/o @david_lachapelle @i_d #NYC #vintage #1999 #magazine #photooftheday #dance #jump #scream #picoftheday #photography #throwback #currentmood #mondaymotivation
Old 06-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback #thursday c/o @gapplaylists who are collecting paper @gap campaigns and #cd #playlists - some real gems! Loved working on this with @msalekwek @anthonymackie @sarahjessicaparker @raoulbovagram @trey.laird @lairdandpartners #gap #throwbackthursday #fall #winter #print #campaign #magazine #actor #model #tbt #fun #times #laughter

iamwillkemp: An impromptu 5K run inspired by @run.for.heroes benefiting @showracismtheredcard - I nominate YOU to join me & do the same! #rundonateeducate #showracismtheredcard #sundayfunday #5K #doyourbit #stayfit #supIGport #SRtRC #blacklivesmatter #antiracism #education #run #donate ������������*♂ï¸ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
Old 06-12-2020, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Wow! This is a blast from the past. Oh how I loved doing this show #PlayWithoutWords @nationaltheatre @mbnewadventures @matthewbourne13 - @kirkham1155 best comedy partner ever! Can we do this again?! A film version?! 🙋ðŸ»*♂ï¸ðŸ‘🼠ðŸ™ðŸ¼ #vintageadventures #throwback #dance #theatre #throwbackthursday #tbt #actor
#Repost @matthewbourne13 ・・・
Brilliant bit of physical comedy from #SteveKirkham and #WillKemp in original cast of #PlayWithoutWords at the @nationaltheatre in 2002 🤭 @mbnewadventures @kirkham1155 @iamwillkemp

iamwillkemp: Thrilled to be a part of this! Hosting a segment on @therealdebbieallen #Instagram feed - BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT 3pm PT /6pm ET /11pm BST #Saturday !! I am incredibly grateful to be supported by some of the very best of the #UK dance community. Including @matthewbourne13 @mbnewadventures @royaloperahouse @rojotamara @englishnationalballet and more! #dancetothemusic #12 #hour #digital #danceathon #live #stream

iamwillkemp: Thanks for having me @therealdebbieallen @jaquelknight ! Congrats on a massive achievement - 12hr Dance-a-thon #DanceToTheMusic was hugely supported & raised money for well deserving non-profit organizations benefiting the dance community. Special thanks again to my #UK dance community for supporting my involvement: @matthewbourne13 @mbnewadventures @royaloperahouse @englishnationalballet @rojotamara @marcisambe @junor157souza @tysingleton @ali_mac_26 @jwoellner @acampbell_1 @anthoula_sd @frankiegoestohayward @jeffreycirio @hannah_l_rudd 🕺ðŸ»ðŸŽ¶â¤ï¸ðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡§ðŸ™ðŸ¼

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-21-2020 at 10:18 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Debbie Allen’s #dancetothemusic Full UK segment

#monday #motivation Here’s my full segment from the #UK which went LIVE on Debbie Allen’s #dancetothemusic 12hr Dance-a-thon hosted brilliantly by @therealdebbieallen @jaquelknight to raise much needed funds & spread the love to the Global Dance Community during COVID-19. I’m extremely grateful to those that supported me in putting this little film together. I feel it represents many in the Dance community that are determined to stay positive & creative while continuing to entertain & support others worldwide during this pandemic. ðŸ™ðŸ¼ @matthewbourne13 @mbnewadventures @junor157souza @tysingleton @royaloperahouse @ali_mac_26 @jwoellner @qldballet @acampbell_1 @hannah_l_rudd @frankiegoestohayward @jeffreycirio @anthoula_sd #ClemmieSvaas @rojotamara @englishnationalballet @marcisambe 🕺ðŸ»ðŸ’ƒðŸ¾ðŸŽ¶â¤ï¸ðŸ§¡ðŸ’›ðŸ’šðŸ’™ðŸ’œðŸ–¤ðŸ¤ðŸ¤ŽðŸ’” #we #are #one #dance #theatre #music #arts #entertainment #world #mondaymotivation #videooftheday

iamwillkemp: #throwback inspired by @mbnewadventures as they are celebrating #HighlandFling this week! The first @matthewbourne13 show I ever saw and the last one of his I performed in. This is the poster for the 2005 revival production in #tokyo & cover of @dancemagazine / article. Such a fun time with such a great cast! 🦋 I’ve loved performing in #japan over the years & very much hope to get back there again one day. @horipro_stage #throwbackthursday #dance #performance #live #theatre #SAFBetterDays #travel #poster #magazine #cover #tbt

iamwillkemp: Happy Father’s Day! This is me with mine a little while ago.... #happy #fathersday #uk #horse #riding #childhood â¤ï¸
Old 06-24-2020, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation I’ve been a Freelancer my whole life so I’m supporting @freelancersmaketheatrework An inclusive community for the 200,000+ self-employed and freelance workers from all areas of theatre, opera, dance and live performance, who make up 70% of the UK theatre workforce.
A campaign to raise awareness of the vital role of freelancers in the theatre industry.
A platform to collect the opinions and concerns of the freelance theatre workforce with the commitment to express them to theatre managements, production companies and government.
A central resource of information for the freelance theatre
workforce that welcomes
contributions from organisations and individuals to share the conversations going on behind closed doors. #serious #mugshot #freelancersmaketheatrework #actor #dancer #freelance #mondaymotivation www.freelancersmaketheatrework.com

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-24-2020 at 10:38 PM
Old 06-26-2020, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to The West End revival of #EQUUS - Along with many, I am extremely worried that unless our government @10downingstreet @borisjohnsonuk acts now, most of Britain's theatres, music venues and performing arts companies will be gone by the end of this year... Theatre is vital to Britain’s economic prosperity & the heads of leading performing arts organisations say : ‘It attracted 34 million visitors last year, employs 300,000 people, promotes tourism & generates huge tax revenues, including VAT of £130 million in London alone.' - I loved being a part of this special production & working with #DanielRadcliffe #RichardGriffiths @joannachristie5 #JennyAgutter & company. The thought of this play & so many other productions not being able to return again in the future is simply devastating.... 💔🎭#savethearts #london #theatre #dance #music #entertainment #performingarts @londontheatre @londontheatredirect #throwbackthursday
Old 06-29-2020, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Happy Birthday to Will Kemp!!!

iamwillkemp: #monday #birthday #motivation Today is my Birthday so “I want YOU†to have a great day! â¤ï¸ðŸ§¡ðŸ’›ðŸ’šðŸ’™ðŸ’œðŸ–¤ðŸ¤ðŸ¤ŽðŸ¥³ðŸ•ºðŸ»ðŸŽ‚
📸 #throwback @bradley206 @polaroid #mondaymotivation #picoftheday #photooftheday

Old 07-05-2020, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: To all #professionals in the #film, #television, #theatre, #entertainment and #arts #world. Join the #challenge to post a pic (or pics) of you in your job. No explanation just a photo (or photos). The goal is to flood social media with our profession. Copy the txt and post a picture(s) #SaveTheArts #SaveTheTheatre
#SaveTheArtsUK #SaveTheTheatreUK #freelancersmaketheatrework #Actor #Dancer #entertainment #music #photooftheday #artist #creative 🎭
Old 07-15-2020, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Why does everybody keep saying “Do you know what day it is?!â€... #throwback @cw_reign @adelaidekane @theandrewshaver #tbt #reign @thecw #throwbackthursday 🤣🤪🥴 #mood

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation This exact time last year, I was watching the sun disappear into the ocean in #Hawaii - Need to work out a way to get back there one day... 🌅🌋ðŸðŸ¤¿ What’s your #mondaymotivation ?! #picoftheday #photooftheday #blackandwhite #sunset #kona #bigisland #aloha

iamwillkemp: #throwback to screen testing for @spinningoutnetflix @netflix ! Only last year but feels like an age ago... â¤ï¸â›¸ðŸ¤ª #throwbackthursday #SpinningOut #netflix #ice #skating #drama #netflixandchill 🧊🕺ðŸ»

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-16-2020 at 08:48 PM
Old 07-20-2020, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Old 07-27-2020, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aw Elvis!

iamwillkemp: #Elvis The King! #summerlovin #lifesabeach #britishsummer #hotstuff #instadog ☀ï¸ðŸ¶ðŸ•ºðŸ»â¤ï¸ðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡§ðŸ¤—

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation 📸 c/o @ursula.vari #picoftheday #photography #photooftheday #losangeles #mondaymotivation #adventure #welcome
Old 07-30-2020, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to playing #Ratty in @willtuckettrb production of #WindInTheWillows @royaloperahouse #linburytheatre @nimaxtheatres #WestEnd !! #throwbackthursday @freelancersmaketheatrework @equityuk @thestageuk #SaveTheArts #dance #actor #music #ballet #song #art #stage #design #theatre #freelancersmaketheatrework #SaveFreelancers #yesimwearingaboat
Old 08-04-2020, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: I miss doing this...! 🤿💦#scubadiving What do you miss? #travel #tuesday #underwater #gopro #selfie #this #time #last #year #hawaii #summer #holiday #happyplace
Old 08-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to collaborating with the brilliant @breznanikova.photography Be sure to check out all her great work @lpp_ltd ! #portrait #photography #tbt #picoftheday #throwbackthursday #photooftheday 📸
Old 08-16-2020, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Thrilled to be dusting off my dancing shoes to re-team with @thereallacey for “Christmas Waltz†! 💃ðŸ»ðŸ•ºðŸ» Thank you @hallmarkchannel for inviting me to join the #countdowntochristmas family. Looking forward to working with director @therealmichaeldamian & am so grateful to be getting back to work !! 🎥🎬ðŸ‘ðŸ¼#everydayatworkisagoodday #tv #christmas #film #actor #dancer #christmaswaltz

iamwillkemp: Taking off for the next adventure! Thank you @edinaronay for sending me off in style & comfort. Love my 3 layered, pure silk face mask. â¤ï¸ðŸ™ðŸ¼ðŸ˜· #flying #work #adventure #in #covid19 #times âœˆï¸ Post flight edit: Massive ðŸ‘🼠to @aircanada ground & cabin staff for looking after us all so well, keeping us safe & feeling as normal as possible in these strange times ðŸ™ðŸ¼