Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2020, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Lord Darnley / Will Kemp #2: "My husband is not a complex man. He just wants to be loved and adored."

w e l c o m e
to the 2nd

Henry Stuart | Lord Darnley
a p p r e c i a t i o n . t h r e a d

| S u p p o r t e r s
01. kerbear28
02. NotDoneAbusingYou
03. sourburst
04. ask to be added

| P a s t . T h r e a d s
01 | 02 | 03 | 04

| F u t u r e . T i t l e s
->

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: me

Last edited by kerbear28; 02-05-2020 at 09:47 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I'm just so devastated about Spinning Out. I don't want to accept that we won't get more.

iamwillkemp: A huge thank you to all those who have watched and who continue to watch @spinningoutnetflix !! On behalf of these two top class Gents we really appreciate all the kind words and support. What an amazing journey! Proud to have been a part of it & excited to see what everyone does next. #onwards ⛸🤩🙏🏼 #spinners #spinningoutnetflix #spinoff ?

And more of handsome Will on his IG...

iamwillkemp: #throwback to @ysl pre @goldenglobes party hosted by @ramimalek @anthonyvaccarello ! Wonderful #LA night with live music by @cigsaftersex ✨ #tbt #fashion #actor #designer #goldenglobes #stylist #model #music #ysl #throwbackthursday 📸 @donatosardella @saskialawaks @numeromagazine

iamwillkemp: Another #monday #motivation c/o @netflix @spinningoutnetflix @goldenglobes #after #party #picoftheday #goldenglobes #netflix #mondaymotivation #photooftheday 📸 @mkovac

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation #throwback 📸 @gregwilliamsphotography breathtaking #LA views c/o @kellylynchofficial #MitchGlazer & awesome night c/o @ysl @anthonyvaccarello @ramimalek @cigsaftersex #mondaymotivation #picoftheday #photooftheday #hollywood #nightsky #greattobeback

Old 02-15-2020, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will looking great at all the parties.

iamwillkemp: Thank you @gbk_productions @globalgreen @whitetigervodka @besproud @mosaicprla @angelenomagazine for the fun Pre-Oscar bash @lapeerhotel ! #throwback #tbt #aboutlastnight #pre #oscars #fun

iamwillkemp: Great night @chateaumarmont hosted by @vanityfair @ysl @radhikajones @anthonyvaccarello to celebrate @parasitemovie @neonrated ! Wishing #bongjoonho #parasite #film all the best tonight @theacademy #oscars2020

Old 03-03-2020, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Lots more great pics on Will's IG. My favorites are the ones with the doggy.

iamwillkemp: A hike in the Hollywood Hills with @ursula.vari & her camera! #downtown #losangeles #hollywood #hike #escape #magichour #photooftheday #perspective

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation c/o My reunion with Ruby almost 2yrs on (second pic is her as a pup) - she is such a wonderful, curious & independent young lady and a great example of the amazing work that @projectstreetdog @ursula.vari and her team in #Peru continue to do !! ❤️#projectstreetdog #charity #love #dogs #bekind #mondaymotivation

iamwillkemp: #throwback #blackandwhite #photooftheday c/o @saskialawaks for @ysl @vanityfair @anthonyvaccarello @radhikajones @chateaumarmont @theacademy pre-Oscar party celebrating @parasitemovie ! & #blurrynights with #bongjoonho & #kanghosong #throwbackthursday #tbt #oscars #hollywood #findyourfoliage

iamwillkemp: A blurry night in Black & White @thehotelcafe with longtime fam @mrwupass & the insane musical talent that is @jackbroadbentofficial & @rodneyandjohn #JohnHawkes #gig #moonshineblues #music #slide #guitar #rocknroll #la #hollywood #duck #face #blurry #night #photography

iamwillkemp: #throwback & sneak peek of my latest collaboration with the ever awesome & creative #photographer @ursula.vari #UrsulaVari ! #tbt #picoftheday #photooftheday #throwbackthursday #photography #la #mood

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation c/o @ursula_vari #UrsulaVari #photooftheday #picoftheday #blackandwhite #photography #mondaymotivation

Old 03-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to getting stroppy in leather pants as #LordDarnley in @cw_reign @thecw !! #tbt #throwbackthursday #reign #missthosedays 😘 @adelaidekane 🤴🏻👸🏻

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation 📸 c/o @ursula.vari #UrsulaVari & double espresso ☕️ c/o @figaro_bistrot #losfeliz #LA #california 🌞 #mondaymotivation #riseandshine #coffee #picoftheday #photooftheday

Old 03-12-2020, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to Scorpion King 4: The Quest for Power ! Some of the best fun I’ve had playing a #villain opposite these awesome guys: @iamvictorwebster @ellenhollman @realroyce @leigh.gill @rodgerhalston @hardesty_brandon @esmebianco @evetorresgracie @theofficiallouferrigno @roynelsonmma @bigfootsilva @ian.whyte @stephendunlevy @mikeelliott2000 #barrybostwick #rutgerhauer #michaelbiehn #memmetwalsh @nathanbarris !! #throwbackthursday #tbt #TV #Film #SK4

Old 03-23-2020, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation When self-isolating I like to try and move Orchids with my mind.... what’s your favorite thing to do? @ursula.vari #mondaymotivation #stay #at #home #picoftheday #photooftheday #keep #safe #biglove ❤️*♂️

iamwillkemp: #flashback #friday to a #greenscreen pick up day for #BarbariansFilm ! Back when we weren’t physically distancing and were able to go to work!! #fbf #actor #selfie #pre #stayathome #quarantine *♂️ Wishing everyone well in #isolation ....

iamwillkemp: Happy Mother’s Day !! (UK) This is me with mine... a little while ago.... Love ya mum! I owe you a celebration ❤️ #mothersday #stayhealthy #staysafe #stayhome !!

Old 04-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Catching up on Will's IG.

iamwillkemp: #throwback to reading books in bookshops not just at home.... @ursula.vari #stayhome #tbt #throwbackthursday #picoftheday #photooftheday

iamwillkemp: Tonight! #flashbackfriday Live-streamed virtual performance alongside @poluninink @royaloperahouse @royalballetschool in #Peterandthewolf THRILLED that this stage performance is streaming tonight 7pm GMT on @facebookapp & @youtube to launch #ourhousetoyourhouse series of free events online from The Royal Opera House!! I play the Grandfather/Narrator and #sergeipolunin is The Wolf ! #ballet #prokofiev #fbf #theroyalballet

iamwillkemp: If you missed the live-stream #peterandthewolf is available FREE for 30 days on @royaloperahouse #online #facebook & #youtube page! #ourhousetoyourhouse @royalballetschool @poluninink #stayhome #free #ballet #dance #family #entertainment #sunday #funday

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation #quarantine #look #out #photooftheday @ursula.vari #picoftheday #mondaymotivation #stayhome #staysafe #love #to #all ❤️

iamwillkemp: #throwback to my first #movie ! #bts #onset #Mindhunters with @realchristianslater @rennyharlin @wayuuprincess @baileyeion (missing are @jonnylmiller @mrwupass @valkilmerofficial & @llcoolj ) #first #film #actor #job #throwbackthursday #tbt #blonde #newbie #memories #funtimes

iamwillkemp: The @olivierawards should have been held today! A wonderful celebration of London Theatre. Here’s me with #Director #choreographer @willtuckettrb celebrating the win for our #westend #revival @royaloperahouse #production #WindInTheWillows #bestfamilyentertainment some years ago. Looking forward to “Olivier Awards Greatest Moments” tonight on @itv #olivierawards #congratulations #stayhome #quarentine #sundayfunday ❤️

iamwillkemp: #throwback to being a beach bum in #hawaii !! Missing the island vibes. #aloha #throwbackthursday #tbt #kona #bigisland #beach #scubadiving #fun #beachbum #sunshine #livelife #stayhome #staysafe

Old 04-14-2020, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #Monday #motivation 📸 c/o @ursula.vari #ursulavari #LA #lounge #time #blackandwhite #photography #suit #photooftheday #picoftheday #happy #easter #mondaymotivation 🐣

Old 04-20-2020, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback @nationaltheatre #PlayWithoutWords @mbnewadventures @matthewbourne13 @lezbrotherston .... or maybe just me after five weeks of #isolation #quarentine ??! Hope everyone is #stayinghealthy #stayinghome #stayingpositive Sending much #love #light ❤️ #sheilabarnett #throwbackthursday #actor #dancer #theatre #tbt #drinkresponsibly

iamwillkemp: Saddened to hear of the passing of the great #cinematographer #AllenDaviau (E.T, Empire of the Sun, Barry Levinson) I had the privilege to work with him on #VanHelsing alongside @thehughjackman @shulerhensley @silviacollocaofficial @josiemarancosmetics & @katebeckinsale. This wonderful gentleman took the time to explain the importance of finding my light. His light. This way together, he said, we could create something magical.... #RIP #flashbackfriday #thewolfman #cinematography #flashback #movie #fbf #cinema #light #legend

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation #photooftheday #picoftheday #photography CONTEXT: Sept 1st last year on a break from filming #BarbariansFilm , visiting my brother in the countryside. Lurching around playfully on the back of a tractor laughing with loved ones, having just met my newborn Nephew. Wild, carefree & full of love. A REMINDER & #mondaymotivation to myself & to all that these days will return! And that these feelings can still be accessed even in prolonged #isolation when the things we love doing & the people we love being with seem so far away.... #stayhome #staysafe #staypositive ❤️

Last edited by kerbear28; 04-23-2020 at 11:31 PM
Old 04-23-2020, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: As #shakespeare #birthday is celebrated today & it’s #throwbackthursday here’s a #throwback to the @warnerbrosspain film #MiguelYWilliam in which I got to play #williamshakespeare opposite the delightful #ElenaAnaya & @miriamgiovanelli ❤️🎭 #tbt #actor #film #romantic #comedy

Old 05-06-2020, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation Thrilled to be a part of @breznanikova.photography collection of portraits & interviews. (Short excerpt here) Head over to @lpp_ltd @breznanikova.photography to check out the full #apple #iBook - via her BLOG - with all profits going to cancer charities. #mondaymotivation #picoftheday #photography #photooftheday #interview

iamwillkemp: Happy #internationaldanceday ! This year is the 20th #anniversary of #TheCarMan ! These photos are from the original stage prod. @oldvictheatre @ctgla & @channel4 film (still available on @amazon) AND @mbnewadventures @matthewbourne13 are celebrating their last #reeladventures #festivalofclassics with the latest filmed version (from 2016) on @skyarts & @nowtv this Sunday @8pm!! Excited to see what this amazing company of #dancer #actors lead by @zizistrallen @dommynorth @christrenfield @adv.alanvincent @kate_lyons_ bring to one of my favorite #dance productions! #newadventures #vintage #adventures #old #new #thriller 🚘🕺🏻#tunein #stayhome

iamwillkemp: A toast to everyone making it through another week of #isolation & a huge Thank You to the frontline workers of this #pandemic ! 🙏🏼❤️ #throwback 📸 @cw_reign #reign @thecw with the lovely @adelaidekane & @celina_a_sinden #cheers 🍷 #weekend #week7 #quarantine #lockdown #reign #nhs #stayhome #staysafe #staystrong #staypositive 👸🏻🤴🏻

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation 📸 c/o @markseliger #starwars If you can’t find your Lightsaber - use the force & don’t Leia round like a Princess letting the Dagobah! Make Jawas drop: Grab your Jedi cane, Luke to the Sky, walker like a Wookiee, Reys your Han Solo while doing the Holdo maneuver & jump to lightspeed ! #maythe4thbewithyou @starwars #maytheforcebewithyou #always #mondaymotivation #pictureoftheday #dance #picoftheday #may #4th🕺🏻

Old 05-09-2020, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Two of Will's Hallmark movies aired again today. And he did an instagram live with Lacey Chabert.

I believe people are doing a rewatch of Spinning Out this weekend... I need to join in.

iamwillkemp: #throwback to being on set @spinningoutnetflix with the awesome @evanroderick this time last year. #sweet #treats #spinningout #tbt #bts #throwbackthursday ⛸🤪

iamwillkemp: #flashbackfriday Can’t remember exactly what I said but mission clearly accomplished! (Make @thereallacey double over with laughter before every take! 🤣👏🏼) #LoveRomanceAndChocolate @hallmarkchannel tomorrow (Sat) 9pm/8c! AND keep an eye out @twitter @instagram for pre-show #livechat Q&A and #livetweet with @britbristow & @thereallacey ! #encore #special #presentation #fbf #flashback #bts #friday ❤️🥰&🍫 📸 @aurelieelich

iamwillkemp: Find your sweet tooth @hallmarkchannel with the special encore presentation of #LoveRomanceAndChocolate Filmed #onlocation in wonderful #brussels #bruges #Belgium with @thereallacey @britbristow ❤️🥰&🍫 #staysafe #stayhome

amwillkemp: Join @thereallacey @britbristow & myself today on @hallmarkchannel @instagram #instagram #live #tv at 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm EST & then join us on @twitter for the #live #tweet during the special encore showing of #LoveRomanceAndChocolate ❤️🥰&🍫 !! #sweet #entertainment

iamwillkemp: Thank you to everyone who joined us for @instagram #live @hallmarkchannel and the #live #chat #tweet @twitter! Huge fun connecting and sharing this filming experience with you. Until the next time! 🙏🏼 ❤️🥰&🍫 @thereallacey @britbristow #loveromanceandchocolate

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-10-2020 at 08:43 PM
Old 05-13-2020, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to playing @dccomics #Mento #SteveDayton @dcdoompatrol @warnerbrostv @thedcuniverse @starz @apple Season 1 Coming to @hbomax May 27th ! Can’t wait to see what the guys do in Season 2 @hbomax June 27th !! 👏🏼 @aprilthebowlby @joivanwade @mattbomer @matthew.zuk @brendan__fraser #BrendanFraser @rileyshenanigan @dianexguerrero #TimothyDalton #doompatrol #tbt #throwbackthursday Costume design: @carrieninja @illustratedbygina

Old 05-27-2020, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback ..... What do you mean it’s not #throwbackthursday yet? #what #day #is #it ?!? #every #day #is #a #throwback #tbt #staysafe #love #to #all #humpday #picoftheday #reign #lorddarnley

iamwillkemp: #run5donate5nominate5 This virus & lockdown have slowed my pace so I’m using @run.for.heroes #faster5k #friday #5KRun #challenge as inspiration to get back up to speed. Run 5K. (faster each Friday if poss) Donate £5 (or more if you can) to @thecareworkerscharity or @nhscharitiestogether via @run.for.heroes (or @strava app) then Nominate 5 people to do the same. I’m nominating 5 brilliant people whose talent & fitness are a constant source of inspiration: @gregrusedski1 @jonnylmiller @moncits @kempdaisymay @kempfitness 🏃🏻*♂️💨 #runfornhs #rundonatenominate #running #runningmotivation

iamwillkemp: I’ll drink to that! 🍸🍸@dcdoompatrol airs #season1 from today on @hbomax !! Had huge fun as #Mento #SteveDayton with such a brilliant cast on such an innovative show! Check it out!! #doompatrol @thedcuniverse @starz #hbomax @dccomics #dcuniverse #dc #martini #super #hero

Reply   Post New Thread