Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Another great pic, and a sweet throwback to Marnley.

iamwillkemp: Happy moody Monday! #monday #motivation #photooftheday #picoftheday #happy #monday #moody #portrait #photography 📸 @breznanikova.photography

iamwillkemp: #throwbackthursday to working with the gorgeous @adelaidekane @cw_reign @thecw !! Be sure to check out her new @blumhouse @hulu original movie #uncannyannie #intothedark #october 5th!! #throwback #tbt #reign #mary #darnley #adelaidekane #marnley #reign #hulu #halloween #horror 🎃😈👹👻😱

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: me
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Catching up with Will's IG. Great pics! Gap ad with SJP!

iamwillkemp: Monday creeping up again?! #happymonday #monday #motivation #venice #beach #LA #photography #photooftheday #picoftheday ������ by @ursula.vari

iamwillkemp: #throwback (way back ������ !) to a #fall #winter @gap #campaign with the effervescent @sarahjessicaparker directed by #FrancisLawrence !! #winter #sparkle #dancer #actor #model #gap #clothing #throwbackthursday #tbt #sjp #fun ✨������������������✨

iamwillkemp: Grab a chair and strike a pose! #mondaymotivation c/o @breznanikova.photography #monday #motivation #picture #of #the #day #photooftheday #black & #white #photography #start #the #week #right #strikeapose

Old 10-17-2019, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Oh my... I think I need to see this Lifetime movie.

iamwillkemp: #throwback #thursday to #petalsonthewind @lifetimetv & working with these two wonderful women. The multi-talented @stephaniekimkim continues to do amazing things 🤩 & if you are in #LA in #november be sure to catch @imrosemciver in #KeyLargo @geffenplayhouse with @andygarcia !! 👏🏼 #tbt #dance #actor #tv #film #women #model #ballet #sixties #VCAndrews #julian #cathy #yolanda #talent

Old 10-21-2019, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Happy Monday! #monday #motivation c/o #awesome #photographer @ursula.vari #photooftheday #venice #beach #LA #picoftheday #happymonday

Amazing.

iamwillkemp: #worldballetday ! This was one of the photos that accompanied my successful application to @royalballetschool & then @mbnewadventures !! (Many moons ago). Wishing every dedicated dancer whether aspiring, hobbyist, professional or retired a #happy #world #ballet #day !! 🕺🏻 #dance #celebration

Last edited by kerbear28; 10-23-2019 at 08:31 PM
Old 10-29-2019, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will attended an event with Patricia Ward Kelly, wife of dance and movie legend, Gene Kelly!

iamwillkemp: #aboutlastnight #Repost @matthewbourne13 ・・・
New Adventures dancers past and present celebrate @britishfilminstitute with our special friend Patricia Ward Kelly after her inspiring and moving show about her life with her husband, the beloved dance and movie legend, #GeneKelly @genekellylegacy ☔️ Thank you for inviting us all Patricia - @mbnewadventures #dance #icon

iamwillkemp: Ok #Monday , let’s talk. #mondaymotivation #photooftheday #picoftheday #photography by @breznanikova.photography #start #the #week #right #motivation

Old 11-03-2019, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Waking up to #throwbackthursday like.... ?!! #Darnley @cw_reign #reign #throwback @thecw #morning #bedhead #wakeup #tbt #happyhalloween *♂️*♂️

iamwillkemp: Great #fireworks night with this #sparkler @kempdaisymay @batterseaparklondon @normanjaymbe #bonfire #night #battersea #london #sister #november #aboutlastnight #happyweekend #guyfawkes

Old 11-10-2019, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

A throwback pic to filming The Midnight Man with Vinnie Jones.

iamwillkemp: #throwback #thursday to working with the #FAcup Winning #Actor @thevinniejones !! Rooting for him this week on @thexfactor #xfactorcelebrity !! #TheMidnightMan #film #tbt #throwbackthursday #vinniejones #topbloke @afc_wimbledon @leedsunited @fawales @chelseafc @sheffieldunited @emiratesfacup #XFactor #xmen #celebrity 🕺🏻👏🏼🤩

Old 11-16-2019, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Love this throwback pic.

iamwillkemp: #throwback to a #photoshoot with @kayt_jones & interview with #juliekavanaugh for #TALK #magazine ! Publicity for the original production of @mbnewadventures @matthewbourne13 #TheCarMan @oldvictheatre ! #tbt #dancer #model #actor #snakyhipped #throwbackthursday

Old 11-25-2019, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Thrilled to announce I will be reprising my role as Herr Drosselmeier / Narrator in @englishnationalballet @chelseaballetschools #NutcrackerGala2019 #londoncoliseum - especially pleased that my involvement this year can support @tophatfoundation - who work to reward & appreciate #nurses caring for #cancer patients through live events & concert tickets. #tophatfoundation #dance #ballet #theatre #concert #nutcracker #gala #christmas !!! 🕺🏻🎭🎩

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation #picoftheday #photooftheday #photo by @breznanikova.photography who has some awesome gallery showings and #photography books (including interviews with subjects) on the way!! #mondaymotivation 📸 #actor #model #photographer #staytuned #ps #only #a #month #till #christmas !

Old 11-30-2019, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Backstage @royalalberthall with @gregrusedski1 @goranivanisevicofficial & #RajBisram (@antiqueroadtrip) before the opening @champions_tennis @atpchampionstour tennis! Great result for #teamgreg who won all their matches on day one! 🎾👍🏼👏🏼🙏🏼 #tennis #atp @nike @filatennis @champagnelanson @jaguaruk #legends #myworldchampionstennis

Old 12-17-2019, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will participating in an English National Ballet production of The Nutcracker, shooting guns with Sean Teale, and sharing the trailers for Spinning Out on Netflix.

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation #picoftheday #photooftheday #photo c/o @ursula.vari #mondaymotivation #photography #december #focus

iamwillkemp: Thank you @hollandandhollandgunroom & @hollandandholland for hosting this motley crew of creatives!! Superb day out & becoming something of a tradition thanks to @jacklouisfox - here’s to the next time fellas! @richardbiedul @seanjamesteale @jamesvaulkhard @aki_o__ @mralexpotter #actor #artist #model #photography #guns #clayshooting #noanimalsharmed #only #Actors #egos

iamwillkemp: Rehearsals are underway... only one week to go!! @englishnationalballet @chelseaballetschools @tophatfoundation @enbschool #NutcrackerGala2019 #londoncoliseum #drosselmeyer #nutcracker #gala #ballet #dance #christmas *♂️*♀️ @photography_byash

iamwillkemp: Another dark & stormy from @breznanikova.photography collaboration ! #monday #motivation #photooftheday #picoftheday #photography #actor #model #photographer #mondaymotivation

iamwillkemp: This is just the tip of the ice.... ⛸ ❄️ @spinningoutnetflix @netflix JANUARY 1st 2020 #spinningout #spinners

iamwillkemp: Trailer PART 2: @spinningoutnetflix @netflix #spinningout #spinners JANUARY 1st 2020 #netflixandchill ❄️⛸

iamwillkemp: “To battle my brave Nutcracker Prince..!” Huge fun today with @englishnationalballet @enbschool @chelseaballetschools #londoncoliseum - Congrats on a brilliant performance! Thank you for inviting me to join in all the fun. #NutcrackerGala2019 #herrdrosselmeier #ballet #nutcracker #dance #gala #christmas

iamwillkemp: #NutcrackerGala2019 ! Huge pleasure to share the stage with @englishnationalballet @enbschool @chelseaballetschools & I’m hugely grateful for the opportunity to support @tophatfoundation who work to reward & appreciate #NHS nurses caring for #Cancer patients. Lovely to meet these hard working individuals and give them an insiders glimpse of The #londoncoliseum !

Old 01-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Finally catching up with Will's IG. Spinning Out and the Golden Globes! With a few of his Spinning Out castmates and Jonny and Laysla.

iamwillkemp: Celebrated this gorgeous man’s Birthday last night surrounded by all his brilliant work ! Thanks for a lovely evening. Love ya @jonathanyeo ������������������������������������*♀️! #wig #out #birthday #celebration

iamwillkemp: #boxingday #throwback to @spinningoutnetflix sneak peek from onset Camera B monitor with @januaryjones & @willowshields ! Can’t wait for you to see Season One from January 1, 2020 @netflix ! #hangovercure ⛸������ #tbt #throwbackthursday #spinningout #spinners #bts

iamwillkemp: It’s no surprise that my #2019 #topnine #bestnine #instagram #posts were @reign related and involved these gorgeous people. Feel lucky to have been a part of final season @thecw & love the great times we all continue to have. Love these peeps. Here’s to more next year!? #topcast #bestpeeps #bestfans #reign #on #2020 ������������������������������ ������������❤️

iamwillkemp: Who’s watching?! @spinningoutnetflix @netflix #newyearsday #hangovercure What better way to start 2020 than with this awesome bunch: @kayascods @willowshields @evanroderick @theamandazhou @_mitchelledwards @kaitdubz @svetlanaefremova_r @djameselliott @swrightolsen @johnnygweir @morgansamkelly @iamjonchampagne @gnarliehewson

iamwillkemp: Thank you @baftala @bafta for a fantastic pre @goldenglobes LA tea party! Wonderful opportunity to catch up and celebrate friends & colleagues. ������������ #goldenglobes

iamwillkemp: Brilliant start to @goldenglobes weekend @goldmeetsgolden celebrating the best of Hollywood and Sport to raise awareness for @angelcitysports complete with an incredible spine tingling performance by @cynthiaerivo ������������������

iamwillkemp: Getting ready to Spin Out @netflix @goldenglobes with my @spinningoutnetflix lads @evanroderick @_mitchelledwards ������ @markleibowitzpictures ������������ @netflixqueue

Last edited by kerbear28; 01-09-2020 at 11:04 PM
Old 01-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

WOW. I love these gentlemen and their smooth moves.

iamwillkemp: One must always conduct oneself with dignity & decorum.... @evanroderick @spinningoutnetflix @netflix @goldenglobes #spinners #spinningoutnetflix #netflixandchill #goldenglobes ������������

Old 01-14-2020, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation c/o @netflix @spinningoutnetflix @goldenglobes @netflixqueue @markleibowitzpictures #spinningout #goldenglobes #mondaymotivation

iamwillkemp: The look you give when...... Finish the sentence!? ⛸ #spinningout #Repost @spinningoutnetflix ・・・
when ur home alone and hear *something*

spinningoutnetflix: when ur home alone and hear *something*

Last edited by kerbear28; 01-16-2020 at 10:43 PM
Old 01-16-2020, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

THESE BOYS.

iamwillkemp: So happy for this guy! Who’s watching @evanroderick in his #breakout role in @spinningoutnetflix on @netflix ?!? 🙋🏻*♂️ #proud #castmate #spinningout #netflix #netflixandchill ⛸🤩👏🏼

Another Golden Globe pic. Amazing.

iamwillkemp: #throwback to an awesome night with these Bohemian Rocketmen 🕺🏻🚀 ✨ #throwbackthursday #lorddarnley #freddiemercury #eltonjohn #babyface #reign #spinningout #bohemianrhapsody #rocketman #bugsymalone #goldenglobes #ysl #awards #party #la #tbt

Reply   Post New Thread