Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will doing ADR for Love, Romance and Chocolate, and on the set of Spinning Out. His eyes look really pretty in the first pic. Looking forward to checking out both projects!

iamwillkemp: In a darkened sound studio recording #ADR #postproduction on #loveromanceandchocolate #romcom #film with @thereallacey & @britbristow ! Coming out Feb. 16 @hallmarkchannel #happyvalentines ❤️&

iamwillkemp: #SpinningOut @netflix @blueicepictures #onset #teamworkmakesthedreamwork #everydayatworkisagoodday

ETA: Here's the promo for Love, Romance and Chocolate with Will and Lacey. Premieres February 16th.

Last edited by kerbear28; 02-04-2019 at 08:09 PM
Old 02-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Back on the set of Spinning Out last week.

iamwillkemp: Back in the office.... #dayjob #everydayatworkisagoodday #onset #spinningout @netflix

Supporting his little sister.

iamwillkemp: Very proud of this one! My lil sis @kempdaisymay Dancing & Acting her socks off in @matthewbourne13 @mbnewadventures stage production of #Cinderella @ctgla #ahmansontheatre - Get your tickets now! (This is the same production I had the privilege of being an original creative part of over 20 years ago & it never looked better!) #originalcast #angel

Less than ONE WEEK until Love, Romance and Chocolate premieres on Hallmark Channel. Can't wait!

iamwillkemp: This time next week @hallmarkchannel (Saturday, 16th 8pm/7c) premiere of #loveromanceandchocolate ❤️🥰&🍫🎬! w/ @thereallacey @britbristow WARNING: Arm yourself with tissues & a box of chocolates 🤣#hallmarkies #valentines #romcom

Will with some of the Hallmark family at the 2019 TCAs!

iamwillkemp: Such a great time @hallmarkchannel @hallmarkmovie #TCA19 with these fun people! @thereallacey @britbristow @candacecbure @jodiesweetin @iamvictorwebster @therealshantel ! Thanks for having me #hallmark. #loveromanceandchocolate

thereallacey: Enjoyed catching up with my friends from #LoveRomanceandChocolate last night at @hallmarkchannel #tca19 Catch the movie next Saturday night!

Old 02-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Another adorable trailer for Love, Romance and Chocolate.

Old 02-17-2019, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ugh, so disappointed that I had to miss the premiere of Love, Romance and Chocolate this weekend. Fortunately, I'm sure I can catch it one of the many times it re-airs.

Here's some more promos from Will and sweet BTS.

iamwillkemp: #TBT to constantly getting the giggles with @thereallacey between takes on #loveromanceandchocolate @hallmarkchannel ❤️& #love #romance #chocolate #valentines #bts #giggles

iamwillkemp: Who’s gonna be watching tomorrow night? We will be live tweeting so come join us. @thereallacey @britbristow #loveromanceandchocolate ❤️& Saturday 8pm/7c @hallmarkchannel ! #love #romance #chocolate #valentines

iamwillkemp: Meet Simon, Luc Simon - Licence to Chocolatier tonight @hallmarkchannel #loveromanceandchocolate @thereallacey @britbristow @larsenandtalbert #FerreroRocherWithLove #TrufflesAreForever #LiveAndLindtDie #TheManWithTheGoldenGodiva #Chocolatefinger #LiqueurToKill #CadburyRoyale #ForYourThighsOnly #TheWorldIsNutEnough #NeverSayNestleAgain #pleasepostatitle

iamwillkemp: Tonight’s the night! If you want something sweet to enjoy then tune into @hallmarkchannel 8pm/7c tonight to see #loveromanceandchocolate with myself @thereallacey @britbristow ❤️& !! #love #romance #chocolate #valentines

Old 03-11-2019, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

First, an adorable throwback pic of some Reign cast when they went out for a drink - Ann, Will, and Adam.

adamcroasdell: Toronto throwback. When Bothwell, Darnley, Nicole and a few others you might know head out for a drink (dat face though, Ann ) #reign #bothwell #darnley #nicole #lordbothwell #cool #tv #tbt #goodtimes

So much to catch up with on Will's IG. Looks like he's having a great time on the set of Spinning Out. Love the trailer selfie.

iamwillkemp: While I’m always grateful when this door opens for me, bringing opportunity, often travel & adventure, I am also grateful for the very close friends and family that support me through thick & thin. On this day I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by the best of them. #happy #canadian #familyday ! 🇨🇦❤️🙏🏼😊

iamwillkemp: #toronto 🇨🇦 #streetart #graffitiart Exploring the #city !

iamwillkemp: #tableread #spinningout #block2 @netflix @blueicepictures ! Things are spinning out ⛸🤩🤪! #excited #theadventurecontinues #everydayatworkisagoodday

iamwillkemp: #tbt to pulling a duck face on set #SpinningOut @netflix with my lovely cast mates @svetlanaefremova5213 (📸 c/o) & @willowshields !! #throwback #thursday @theamericansfx @thehungergames @cw_reign ⛸🎬

iamwillkemp: #everydayatworkisagoodday #spinningout @netflix ⛸🤩🎬

iamwillkemp: Obligatory Actor-In-Trailer #selfie . #spinningout ⛸🤩@spinningoutnetflix #mitch (@torrancecoombs I hope you’re proud of me) 🤣

iamwillkemp: #MondayMotivation one day it will be summer again... head over to @sunnysideup.travel to see what great trips they are planning this year. #yoga #surfing #Morocco #sunshine #beach #family #fun #throwback #lastyear
Old 03-19-2019, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I didn't know that Will worked on the dc series Doom Patrol playing Mento. I haven't seen it yet. He seems proud of it. Here's a look.

iamwillkemp: First official images of #SteveDayton / #Mento in @doompatroldcu @thedcuniverse !!! Loved working on this crazy, strange & brilliant show! That @aprilthebowlby is one helluva gal too. 🍸 Look out for #DoomPatrolPatrol streaming from Friday! #doompatrol #episode6 #mondaymotivation #moretocome

iamwillkemp: #promo for #episode6 I’m loving this show and @aprilthebowlby @joivan_wade @rileyshenanigan @dianexguerrero @matthew.zuk @mattbomer #timothydalton @brendan__fraser @alecmapa & @alantudyk @realmarksheppard are KILLING it!! @doompatroldcu @thedcuniverse #doompatrol #mento
Old 03-22-2019, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

More of Will as Mento on Doom Patrol.

iamwillkemp: Join billionaire #SteveDayton aka #Mento for hijinks, a Dry Martini and a smug grin tomorrow on #DoomPatrol @doompatroldcu @thedcuniverse @warnerbrostv #DoomPatrolPatrol !!
🍸😏

iamwillkemp: #fbf to @aprilthebowlby & I having to keep a sweet secret #bts @doompatroldcu ! Loved working with #TimothyDalton too & thrilled to be a part of this brilliant show with this awesome cast! @thedcuniverse #mento #stevedayton #doompatrol #doompatrolpatrol
Old 03-29-2019, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

This costume.

iamwillkemp: #monday #Mento #motivation !! @doompatroldcu @thedcuniverse @gstqfashions @carrieninja @woodenlegstudios @zatcaskagoon #doompatrol #silverage #original #1950s #supersuit #spandex #mondaymotivation #Mentovation

Last edited by kerbear28; 03-31-2019 at 07:00 PM
Old 03-31-2019, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

The latest from Will's IG. (Moving the first two up from the last post, just in case you missed them. ) Looks like he just went to a soccer (football) game in Toronto.

Spinning Out table read.

iamwillkemp: #spinningout Cast table read! Can’t believe we’re halfway through?! @spinningoutnetflix @netflix @netflixca @blueicepictures @_mitchelledwards @theamandazhou @willowshields @januaryjones @mattdirector @kayascods @eroderickanderson @swrightolsen @djameselliott @dylan.moscovitch @iamjamiechampagne @iamjonchampagne @spstratton @gnarliehewson @johnnygweir @jvn @svetlanaefremova5213 @kaitdubz @kawaharasarah @markhird @themichellelong @graysonrlong ⛸🤩!!

In anticipation of the LMSR convention, Will posted this great throwback pic of Mary and Darnley.

iamwillkemp: #tbt @cw_reign #reign @thecw with @adelaidekane #lorddarnley #queenmary - looking forward to seeing this lovely lady again @dreamitcon #LMSR April 6/7 who’s got tickets?! #Marnley 👸🏻🤴🏻

iamwillkemp: When your American friend comes to visit you in #Toronto from #Miami you hook up with @_mitchelledwards and take him to see @torontofc beat @nycfc 4-0 !! @mls @kjc888 👏🏼⚽️👍🏼
Old 04-03-2019, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will supported his Reign castmates at the Acquainted premiere, and is looking forward to reuniting with everyone in Paris this weekend.

iamwillkemp: Supporting some very talented and lovely friends! #redcarpet #premiere #film #screening @acquaintedfilm is released in #Canada on 3rd @landmarkcinemas & from 5th in #toronto at Younge/Dundas @cineplexmovies !! Do yourself a favor and get #acquainted with this brilliant film by: @hometeamnatty @jonnykanyon @laysladeo @rachieskarsten @adelaidekane @_mounatraore @giacomo_gianniotti @raymondablack 🎬👍🏼👏🏼

iamwillkemp: This weekend!!! @cw_reign #reign #LMSR @dreamitcon #convention in #Paris 🇫🇷!! Can’t wait to see you all there and catch up with @adelaidekane @rachieskarsten @meg_follows @bgeurens @littlespoonman @jonnykanyon @nick.slater @alanvansprang @tobyregbo @torrancecoombs @celina_a_sinden @caitlinjstasey69 #CraigParker #AnnaPopplewell - Let. It. Reign!! 🤴🏻👸🏻
Old 04-07-2019, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will is in Paris for the LMSR Convention.

But first... ELVIS.

iamwillkemp: 2 days with this guy! #Elvis #havanese #instadog #family #worthit

iamwillkemp: #driveby #sightseeing #Paris

Old 04-10-2019, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Wishing all #nominees well @olivierawards @royalalberthall tonight! (Especially fellow @cw_reign #reign cast mate @rfleeshman @companywestend !) Unfortunately can’t be there to support the wonderful #Director & #Choreographer & my dear friend @matthewbourne13 @mbnewadventures on receiving the Special Recognition Award. (Surely the youngest ever recipient!?) but I’m there in spirit & in #throwback via this #olivierawards #redcarpet pic from when #WindInTheWillows @royaloperahouse @willtuckettrb won an #award in 2014! Congrats Mr. B!! #sirmatt

More of Will enjoying LMSR 2019.

iamwillkemp: Happily servicing the streets of #PARIS with @bgeurens @adelaidekane @rachieskarsten Happy Times! #greatservice @dreamitcon #LMSR ❤️

iamwillkemp: Thank you @dreamitcon #LMSR & to everyone that came out to celebrate @cw_reign #reign with us!! Needless to say we had no fun whatsoever.... #marnley

iamwillkemp: Weekend summery.... @dreamitcon @cw_reign #LMSR #reign ❤️ c/o @rachieskarsten

torrancecoombs: Love me some @iamwillkemp. Such a great treat to get the #Reign famjam together this weekend in Paris.

iamwillkemp: Back to #SpinningOut ! @netflix @spinningoutnetflix #everydayatworkisagoodday ⛸

ETA:

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 04-11-2019 at 09:32 PM
Old 04-16-2019, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will at a Mapleleafs hockey game and a gig of Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets band.

iamwillkemp: Great night @mapleleafs #playoffs with the multi-talented @cameron_bitove ! (#reign) Thank you @papa_jb for spoiling us! #icehockey will never be the same again. #torontomapleleafs #bostonbruins

iamwillkemp: Kemp sandwich! @saucerfulofsecretsofficial gig was wicked tonight! Great seeing you again @garyjkemp & thanks for the psychedelic evening! #NickMason the @pinkfloyd legend #GaryKemp @spandauballet and the band are all on superb form! #pinkfloyd #music #gig
Old 04-21-2019, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Adam posted this great throwback bts pic of him and Will during the night shoot of Darnley's murder.

adamcroasdell: Throwback to Throwdown Thursday⚡️When two grown men can’t agree on something, death & destruction is obviously the next move... Fun & games with @iamwillkemp #reign #cw #bothwell #darnley #queenmary #maryqueenofscots #mary #cooltv #bts #tbt #songoficeandfire #coolstuff #onset #night #shoot

iamwillkemp: #TBT c/o my good mate @adamcroasdell @cw_reign #reign #throwbackthursday #bts
#Repost ・・・

Last edited by kerbear28; 04-28-2019 at 06:22 PM
Old 04-28-2019, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Time to catch up with Will.

Easter fun.

iamwillkemp: #Easter c/o @januaryjones

iamwillkemp: #Easter shenanigans w/ @biancajmartini @theamandazhou @willowshields c/o @januaryjones #hawaiian #bunnies

New York Opening night of Tootsie the musical.

iamwillkemp: Right up my street.... #NYC #NewYork #walking #the #city #streets

iamwillkemp: Tootsie! Loved @tootsiemusical & had a blast on #openingnight ! Very funny, surprising and brilliantly reimagined. It’s gonna be a huge hit & you should go see it #asap ! @santinofontana @lilcoopz @johnbehlmann @the_grote & @lulubellestiles performances will blow you away & have you in stitches! #tootsie #broadway #musical #redcarpet #nyc

iamwillkemp: #NYC by night #timessquare #newyork #city #tbt #broadway #taxi

At the Avengers Canadian premiere!

iamwillkemp: @avengers Canadian Premiere!!! #omg Huge @marvel @disney fan and all I can say is Go.See.This.Film.Now! @therussobrothers have done an incredible job of bringing together 21 films in a final climactic masterpiece! #dontspoiltheendgame #avengersxcanada #avengersendgame #avengers #redcarpet #marvel #premiere Thanks for having me @marvelstudios @marvelstudioscanada @disneystudioscanada !!

iamwillkemp: #fbf to early morning runway adventures.... #flashbackfriday #toronto #nyc

Last edited by kerbear28; 04-28-2019 at 08:16 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread