Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2017, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I don't think Catherine would ever get over it. She loves Mary, and she would be devastated if something she did ended up hurting her.

Considering that they didn't know for sure that they weren't getting a Season 5 until they were about to film the finale, I assume they simply won't get to the 3rd marriage and imprisonment - or they will just allude to it briefly. They will just do the big time jump in the finale and show her death. I think they have time in the episodes they have left to show her son being born, Rizzio's murder, the plot against Darnley and his death... and maybe the start of an affair with Bothwell. It will be rushed of course, but... that's Reign.

^ AWW Daddy Hook. Your Captain Swan icon makes me really want to catch up on OUAT.

HANDSOME.

X
Old 04-19-2017, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Well Rizzio died before her son was born, so that has to happen (unless they completely omit that, though it would be unwise because that would be the thing that gave Mary motive to look guilty.) before the end and Darnley has to be murdered too, otherwise there would be no reason to kill Mary in the first place. Actually...unless all that happens...none of it will make sense.

Exactly, Reign is always rushed....I mean look at the last 2 episodes alone. Soooooo many things happened.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Exactly. They have to hit those key points that sealed Mary's fate, or they can't get to the ending.

The Reign writers are experts at packing a ton into each episode.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Such an amazing set
Old 04-20-2017, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

His smile and those dimples.

X
Old 04-20-2017, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

He very manly.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Considering that they didn't know for sure that they weren't getting a Season 5 until they were about to film the finale, I assume they simply won't get to the 3rd marriage and imprisonment - or they will just allude to it briefly. They will just do the big time jump in the finale and show her death. I think they have time in the episodes they have left to show her son being born, Rizzio's murder, the plot against Darnley and his death... and maybe the start of an affair with Bothwell. It will be rushed of course, but... that's Reign
I agree with this...I think they'll show Rizzio's murder and James's birth and definitely Darnley's death most like in the finale but then it will all flash forward in the finale and take us to Mary's death.

Not sure how they will work in her marriage to Bothwell...I still feel like they might show something of it in their flashforward. His instagram seemed to allude to it but it's so hard to tell what they changed once they got the cancellation info.

Curious to see how it all plays out. Curious and sad since I don't want it ending
Scottish_Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
He very manly.
I like him, but I'm turned off by what we know of him from history
Old 04-21-2017, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

I think maybe her marriage to Bothwell maybe just a quick thing or even maybe they will mention it but never show it. It will likely have ro have been a last minute add on, or possibly that may have been where they planned on leaving the season if it had continued and tge reat is just shortened. Ahe was only married to Darnley for 18 months.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I think her marriage to Bothwell will either have to be a very quick thing, or something that they mention or show briefly in the flashforward in the finale That very well could have been where they planned on leaving off at the end of the season, anyway. It will be really interesting to see how it all plays out, and what they were able to accomplish in a short time frame.

^ Interesting. I didn't remember that her marriage to Bothwell was that short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
He very manly.
Adam is ridiculously handsome and very masculine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I like him, but I'm turned off by what we know of him from history
Yeah, it's hard not to think about the history when watching these characters. I'm hopeful the Reign's Bothwell will not be the monster the real life Bothwell is made out to be. So far, I really like him.
Old 04-22-2017, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Both her marriages to Darnley and Bothwell were short. Afteralln she was captured and imprisoned by Elizabeth when her son was just a baby.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yeah, I keep forgetting that it's not very long before Mary is imprisoned.

Not Done Abusing You

adamcroasdell: Check out my interview for #DreamLoudOfficial, discussing #Reign, #Bothwell and the lovely Adelaide Kane. #DreamLoudOfficial #QueenMary #PapaHook #Hook #Hookers #ouat#oncers #FFXV #Ignis @bradley206 @thecw@cw_reign @onceabcofficial @abcnetwork@abccasting @abcpublicity

Adam's Earth Day post.

Old 04-24-2017, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

It's not very long for anything.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

True.

Given the assassination attempt on Mary's life in the next episode, I wonder if Bothwell will be the hero and save Mary's life.... We don't really see him in the promo, though.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Well, the promos are never the best gauge of how much a character is in an episode.