Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes, the sudden death of Yvette was disturbing, now Castleroy will be broken i think, and he is gonna to need Greer much more than never.
I think Leigh was a good man, he did not know Yvette was Castleroy´s daughter, so he does not act with any feeling of revenge, at last until now. I think now 100% we are gonna to have a love triangle with this characters : Leigh-Greer-Castleroy. Greer is trying to get more close to Castleroy and she does not want hurt anybody, for that will be a great story. Because all parts are nobles. But now what worries me most is knowing how Castleroy be bereavement, Poor man. I think too that maybe Leigh could meet another girl soon.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's going to be so sad to see a heartbroken Castleroy

I was really upset when Greer basically told Leith to stay away or she might make a huge mistake. I really hope that's not foreshadowing. I would be so upset if she cheated on Castleroy -- that would be really uncalled for.

I thought Greer was going to be the bigger person in this, and IMO it was out of character for her to say what she did

~Cassia
Old 10-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

I can't even think of a broken hearted Castleroy. I'd rather have him die thinking Greer loved him.

I didn't like what she said to Leith either, but then I read an article with Addy in which she said that it wasn't Greer saying that she'd cheat on Castleroy, more like she'd say the wrong thing or act jealous and since she has no other choices (being a "ruined" woman thanks to the rumors, etc) she has to be very careful about putting her pending marriage at risk.

Plus, regardless of anything else, it WOULD have been weird for her to become Greer's mother in law.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really glad to hear that Addy said what she did. Guess I just need a little bit of reassurance

I'm hoping she will begin to feel much more comfortable in her relationship and start to really fall for him. Greer and Castleroy need to grow together and in that, I'm hoping they find the ability to truely trust each other.

~Cassia
Old 10-05-2014, 03:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes is true. As for what Greer told Leigh of stay far , I have the hope that this would be only for avoid problems respect her future marriaged with Castleroy. Would be very sad have here the movie "repetition of the movie "Firt Knight", where the young noble woman is trapped the duty of her husband and the impossible love that she feels by the knight Lancelot. I don´t want to see here the same love triangle of Arthur as Castleroy-Guinevere as Greer and the brave young knight as Leigh. We need see how Greer falls in love day to day with Castleroy: watching his good heart, his suffering, his change for her, his love by her in a word. If she would end cheating him with Leigh that would be the easy resource, and the writers would be really a donkeys, using the same topics once, and again, and again: always the young suitor must prevail next to the mature man: oh please! Castleroy-Greer ♥ are the best couple in this show just now, at last is original, fresh, different and broken, has a great potential. I hope the teen caprice of Greer by Leigh end soon, and he meet a new girl like Yvette was because if not, the writers only would be offering us the same story always. They have the opportunity of make history. But do not worry, girls, i am pretty sure that our dream will become true. Greer will be closer to Castleroy with time, you see.

Last edited by Moons112; 10-05-2014 at 03:10 AM
Old 10-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

You are very right. That storyline has been done before, and it's a very predictable one. If the writers went in that direction, that would be the easy way out. Just sticking two young characters together and they live happily ever after -- it's been done to death. It's going to be more of a challange to write a love story for Greer and Castleory. But a challenge that is worth taking on, because it will be so rewarding!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
They have the opportunity of make history. But do not worry, girls, i am pretty sure that our dream will become true. Greer will be closer to Castleroy with time, you see.
Love this! It truly is a dream for us

Didn't you guys think it was adorable that she called him by his first name in this past episode!

~Cassia
Old 10-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Hello guys Rachel asked me to make fan art stuff for the OP but I don't have any Greer/Castleroy pics can you send me some pics or just tell me in which episode they shared a sweet moment you all like so I can go and look for screencaps ?
Old 10-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Issi. I think 1x19 is the best episode for them.

Here are a few caps, but you may want to search for others from the same scenes:

He protects her from her father:
x, x, x, x

The kiss:
x, x, x, x

I really like these from 1x22 as well:
x, x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses-or-Rain (View Post)
Didn't you guys think it was adorable that she called him by his first name in this past episode!
I did. I thought it was adorable, too.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you, Rachel. Going to use them.. I'll post it here then
Old 10-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Hope you like it

X

X

X
Old 10-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

those are gorgeous Issi!!! The 1st and the last one are my favorites!! I vote for those to go into the OP!
Old 10-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Heather
Really? I like the 2nd one the most.. but the first one is also ok
Old 10-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks so much, Issi. I am adding them all to the OP right now! I really, really appreciate it.

So gorgeous.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcomeee, Rachel
Old 10-05-2014, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

The OP is so lovely now.