Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2014, 12:55 AM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE=Roses-or-Rain;78177865]I totally agree that Castleroy and Nosty are both looking pretty fine

And, yes! Greer and Castleroy do look so together I love seeing that

Aw Sab, I'm blushing Made some more art, just because you were so sweet

Thanks to you!!!! This art is amazing, i love see them with their own quotes, you´re an artist mon amie, i know how make the photoshop is not easy . Oh if he appears in the main of promotional images of season 2 with Greer is good!!! The concern would be if she´d appears with Leigh....: Bobo: oh just now, i am obsessed with the idea of their wedding, and their wedding night....how would be Castleroy in his wedding night? I think he would do with Greer a timide love scene...
Old 09-29-2014, 09:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so flattered, Sab -- thank you so much

It would be so amazing to get a promo image of them!! But since Castleroy isn't a main character, I don't think we'll get one but that won't stop me from dreaming!

It's going to be interesting to see what they do for their wedding. Ahh, can you just imagine Greer in a wedding dress standing next to Castleroy!! Boy, would I love to make some art of that I would burst with happiness.
And I think they will take it slow at first, and I'm good with that. But I think Greer might be pleasantly surprised

~Cassia
Old 09-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Castleroy is looking so good in that art and in your avi, Cassia. I honestly don't know how Greer could possibly resist.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

So glad you like my art and icon I'm having a lot of fun making them
Right??! How in the world could she refuse him

Found this story a little while ago -- forgot to post it
shelter as we go - dollsome - Reign (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

I love how she contrasts when they first met, to the incredible growth of their relationship now

~Cassia
Old 09-30-2014, 12:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Good fanfic! Really would be amazing if they would spend together one night, even before their wedding.....in a Castleroy´s attack like when he kissed her.....what she was "Aaaah?"....haha i´m pretty sure he kiss much more better than Leigh....you know girls: years of experience behind him.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

^Lol, Sab! Well, I guess some experience isn't a bad thing

Made some more art! Can't wait to get new pics of them to use!

You must allow me to be relieved in not losing the woman I love
Do you guys think we'll get to hear Greer say she loves him, soon?

~Cassia
Old 10-02-2014, 08:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses-or-Rain (View Post)
^Lol, Sab! Well, I guess some experience isn't a bad thing

Made some more art! Can't wait to get new pics of them to use!
You must allow me to be relieved in not losing the woman I love
Do you guys think we'll get to hear Greer say she loves him, soon?
Ah such image KILLED ME! it´s such beautiful...both of them with the castle: oh i always say the same, they seem a king and his queen in a fairytale, for example King Stefan and Aurora´s mother, of something like that. : Bobo: I will die happy if i listen to Greer say he loves him. But i think the things will go slow between them: precisely the charm of this couples comes of their incredible build-up. The day to day wrought love is the truest. Think in Snow White and the Huntsman: she only woke up with the huntsman´s kiss, not with the prince´s ....by all the adventures that she lived with the huntsman in the forest, she loved him truly.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Ah such image KILLED ME! it´s such beautiful...both of them with the castle: oh i always say the same, they seem a king and his queen in a fairytale, for example King Stefan and Aurora´s mother, of something like that.
Glad you like the art I do love how they look so regal together
Quote:
I will die happy if i listen to Greer say he loves him.
Amen to this
Quote:
But i think the things will go slow between them: precisely the charm of this couples comes of their incredible build-up. The day to day wrought love is the truest. Think in Snow White and the Huntsman: she only woke up with the huntsman´s kiss, not with the prince´s ....by all the adventures that she lived with the huntsman in the forest, she loved him truly.
You are exactly spot on with this. I love how they have taken things slowly. I adore seeing love that builds up and isn't rushed -- those are the ones that last.

Let me know what you thought of the new episode once you've seen it

~Cassia

Last edited by Roses-or-Rain; 10-02-2014 at 09:01 PM
Old 10-02-2014, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the art.

There wasn't too much of them in this episode. I hope we get more next week.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

You're welcome

You're right -- it was still nice to see them though
Is it just me, or was the whole Yvette thing kind of pointless. I thought it could kind of be an interesting angle, and then bam! So much for that...

~Cassia
Old 10-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is it just me, or was the whole Yvette thing kind of pointless. I thought it could kind of be an interesting angle, and then bam! So much for that...
Not just you. Though I'm still interested in finding Castleroy's reaction to his daughter's murder.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 10-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're welcome

You're right -- it was still nice to see them though
I'm not sure that was the original plan for Yvette, I think the actress got cast for another show (Versailles, on Canal+) and that pretty much got her out of the picture.

So an interesting thing I saw in this episode was Greer claiming she wasn't jealous about Leith and Yvette. I think she genuinely meant it (though she would probably be jealous at some point), and she was just caring about Castleroy's daughter and it was very sweet.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, that makes sense. I didn't know she was on another show. I guess we won't ever really know if there were ever other plans for her.

I did love seeing that side of Greer. I think she's genuinely happy with Castleroy, and wanted the best for his daughter even if it meant some uncomfortableness for the family. She has such a good heart and that's why I think her and Castleroy are such a good match.

It's going to be heartbreaking to watch when he finds out about his daughter

~Cassia
Old 10-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

I think she was already done filming Reign when she was cast in the other show. If Reign had wanted to keep her, she may not have been trying to get a new gig.

In any case, we'll probably never know. I just hope her death helps serve the story in terms of Castleroy and Greer. She will help him through his grief and maybe it will bring them closer.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well this show is kind of notorious for burning through storylines so I wouldn't be surprised if they really only meant for her to be on so little.

I know what happened wasn't Leith's fault, but I'm just worried from what I've heard that they are going to make Castleroy look bad because of this. I so hope you're right about them growing closer through this. He has given her so much comfort, and I'd love to see her return some of that by helping his grief

~Cassia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread