Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2018, 09:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

It is strange and wonderful that he’s present more... but I think it’s Arnas that is posting more and a good influence social media wise.... (did Millie breakup with her BF tho for the couple talk)... they are the three musketeers.....
Innocent_Brie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yes, the Three Musketeers!

True, perhaps Arnas is the greater influence when it comes social media. I just meant that Millie and the whole gang seem to be encouraging Toby to reach out and are supportive - which is a different story from some of Toby's past friends and girlfriends (from what I've heard).

I do not know anything for certain about Millie's boyfriend. As far as I know, they are still together. Which is why any talk of her and Toby potentially dating is just that... talk. It does seem a little strange, given how much she posts on social media, that we haven't seen her with her boyfriend in awhile. And she seems to be hanging out with Toby quite a bit. That's all I know.

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: me
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 02:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Yes, the Three Musketeers!

True, perhaps Arnas is the greater influence when it comes social media. I just meant that Millie and the whole gang seem to be encouraging Toby to reach out and are supportive - which is a different story from some of Toby's past friends and girlfriends (from what I've heard).

I do not know anything for certain about Millie's boyfriend. As far as I know, they are still together. Which is why any talk of her and Toby potentially dating is just that... talk. It does seem a little strange, given how much she posts on social media, that we haven't seen her with her boyfriend in awhile. And she seems to be hanging out with Toby quite a bit. That's all I know.
Lol yes they have fun with social media and are showing him the fun side too - it can ef. Be scary but if you do it right it’s funand a brilliant way to connect. (Also helps that he sees the fun you can have with/from it)

I’m not sure she’s ever really posted ‘relationship’ status/photos on SM more friends/ work, and family fun it seems/seemed - I loved pride prejudice and zombies so I was looking fo bts on that one too.....
Old 06-25-2018, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Exactly. I'm so happy that they are showing him how much fun it can be - especially using social media to connect with fans. It doesn't have to be scary or stressful.

I'm sure you're right. Millie is probably just really private about her relationship and only shares about other aspects of her life on social media. It makes sense. I haven't really been digging, but I don't believe I've ever seen a picture of her with her boyfriend.

Old 06-26-2018, 12:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Side not to conversation, it seems like they are all on break from filming/haven’t started new projects (I’m wondering if they are gearing up for TLK season 4 to start filming and it’s not left time for a ‘new big’ project in between so since they are all on hiatus in England they spend Time together as others are working/on their own schedules.... I mean Harry was with Arnas this am and Toby, Arnas and James hung out this afternoon..... they are family something Toby seems to find on his long term projects — which is very cool

***plus if he is auditioning I think a lot of that anymore is filming yourself a, submitting not going in on initial round so it’s a little less be here now, he could film at 1am or whenever works for him/them leaving pleanty of time for field trips and outings.

Last edited by Innocent_Brie; 06-26-2018 at 12:44 PM
Old 06-26-2018, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Oh, I hope your theory about them gearing up for Season 4 is correct. Makes sense to me. I hope Toby is taking time to submit auditions, too.

A couple vids of Toby hanging out with James and Arnas at an art gallery this afternoon. Yes, they seem to be very much like family.

Old 06-26-2018, 11:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

It ma be wishful thinking but I’m going to go with it lol
Old 06-27-2018, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hey, I'm all for wishful thinking, especially when it comes to Toby's career.

Cool fan art of Toby in TLK.

ETA:

Another pic from the Voices of Power convention.

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-29-2018 at 08:27 PM
Old 06-29-2018, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Toby looking very suave at his friends wedding in Iceland. This is from an article in Vogue about the wedding.

More pics from the article. [Click Right]

Old 06-30-2018, 02:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Loved seeing Toby out supporting Help Refugees and their #ChooseLove pop-up shop for London Pride - and that he connected with Jamie Bower from his brief Harry Potter days was a cool reminder - I bought the new shirt off ASOS for myself for my birthday cause it’s pretty and it’s nice to support a good cause - that and I can’t go to London on Monday when he’s working the shop.... oh to be in Europe/England
Old 06-30-2018, 11:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Two of my favorite fellas.

tobyregbo: Me and mr @bowerjamie at the opening of the new #chooselove shop last night. For #pride2018 @helprefugeesuk are joining forces with Say It Loud who provide support for LGBT refugees and asylum seekers. I’ll be in the shop on Monday helping out and selling these lovely tees. You can also get yours today on @asos. All profits raised are heading straight to a wonderful cause! The shop address is 9 Mercer Street. Photo credit @rickydarkophotography photography

ETA: And Millie even stopped by to show her support! I just love how passionate Toby is about this charity. So many pics and vids of him at the London store. AND HE DID ANOTHER INSTALIVE! See the vid below.

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-02-2018 at 09:24 PM
Old 07-05-2018, 06:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

So Toby got a brief shout out on Megan Parks insta story - lol on the phone in the middle of the street apparently....
Old 07-05-2018, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yeah, he was in the middle of his Insta Live when she posted it. He was on his phone showing off the shop.

Toby being reunited with Jamie Campbell Bower at the shop.

New Toby tweet.

Old 07-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Was he insta living this evening? Darn it I missed it... but Chiro and massage were great
Old 07-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Oh, I thought you were talking about the IG story from HelpRefugees thanking him while he was there volunteering. I haven't seen the Megan Parks one from today! I will try to bring it over when someone posts it.

ETA: A fan took the time to go the store to meet Toby, and all she got was a pic of just his ass.

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-05-2018 at 11:04 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top