Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Toby in Toronto? I saw a photo of him from London and from a holiday with friends in Ibiza.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

They're all travelling a lot and they're everywhere
Old 10-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hey Rachel! He does look adorable.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure where Toby is at the moment...
Old 10-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

He's gone radio silent on social media which means it's just like any other day in Tobyland.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, but lately there's been a lot of pics of him vacationing with friends. I'm worried poor Francis has already kicked the bucket...
Old 10-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Don't say that, Natalie.

I haven't seen those pics of Toby vacationing with friends...but then I don't follow him on instagram (because I don't have an account). I haven't seen him post them on twitter, but I might have missed it. As Rachel said, radio silence on social media is not unusual in Tobyland.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, Keri, but that is looking more and more likely...

As someone mentioned above, Toby was recently in London (Rachel Skarsten posted a pic of him on her instagram), and then there was a photo of him with friends on Ibiza (idk where that photo came from).
Yeah... radio silence on social media is typical Toby, but there are fans out there who stalk anything Toby-related.
Old 10-04-2015, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I've seen that pic that Rachel posted. I guess we have to see what that means. I'll keep hoping for the best. Francis and Frary deserve the proper ending. That's all I care about.

Spoiler:
Old 10-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Spoiler:

I don't even care about a "proper ending" (or rather, knowing these writers, I don't expect to see one), but I'm still so bitter about everything that went down during S2 that I don't want the show to continue past Francis's death. They make the poor guy suffer so much and then they just kill him off, and continue the story of someone they've made widely unlikable... that makes me upset.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Honestly, I'm not too interested in them continuing very far after Francis' death, either. I guess it depends on what they do with Mary's character this season. I still feel bitterness and betrayal after everything that happened in Season 2, and I know I should keep my expectations low. But that's really difficult for me, because I do still care...especially about Francis and Frary. I desperately want these writers to rebuild what they destroyed - or at least give it their very best shot.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, I care about Francis, he'll always be my baby. I really hope the writers are fair to his character, at least at the end.
Keri, I know you still care about both Frary and Mary and you're always such an optimist - I don't know how you manage it
Old 10-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

They have a shortened season this year, right? That likely means it'll be the last, unless by some miracle, Reign suddenly becomes very popular... which isn't going to happen because nothing on the CW is popular anymore.

I always expected Francis' death to happen onscreen as long as it was fairly close to the end of the show. I'm sure it'll be dramatic and heartbreaking and all that. But I have no interest in Mary's life thereafter. Not the way Reign has portrayed her.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneration (View Post)
Oh, I care about Francis, he'll always be my baby. I really hope the writers are fair to his character, at least at the end.
Keri, I know you still care about both Frary and Mary and you're always such an optimist - I don't know how you manage it
Francis is literally the one character they HAVEN'T ruined. It's impossible not to care about him.

Optimistic or insane...it's one or the other. It's just easier for me to be grateful for the beauty we've been given, rather than be angry about everything that was taken away. I just don't want to waste my time constantly dwelling on the negative or expecting the worst.

I agree, Rachel... I have no interest in Mary's life after Francis death - at least not how they portrayed her last season. For me, it's not impossible to redeem her character, though. I always wanted Francis' death to happen onscreen close to the end of the show.

Last edited by kerbear28; 10-04-2015 at 07:26 PM
Old 10-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
I have no interest in Mary's life thereafter. Not the way Reign has portrayed her.
Yup, that pretty much sums up how I feel about it too.

Funny though, when I first started watching the show, I thought it would be very quick-paced and that Francis would be dead by the end of S1 - and I was okay with it. I would have continued watching, but now...
Old 10-05-2015, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Francis is literally the one character they HAVEN'T ruined. It's impossible not to care about him.
oh I'm not so sure about that they did for me, in the last episode.

Well, like I mentioned somewhere already, they are all travelling a lot. Not only Toby but as they give us no bts pics we can't tell who is filming and who not
Closed Thread   Post New Thread