Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

littlespoonman: #TBT Working in Scotland with superstar producer/actress @brooke_burfitt on “Christmas In The Highlands” and getting paid to eat the best chocolate truffles in the world, courtesy of @iainburnettchocolatier. That’s a smile of true joy right there.

littlespoonman: Today is the birthday of a great man. He has stood by my side through thick and thin. Through laughter and silence. Through hairstyles and fashion phases. He has been far away from me, and he has been very very close. I love him no matter what. Happy Andersmas to all, and to all an Anders night! @andersyates

littlespoonman: December. #onesecondeveryday
Old 01-16-2020, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ugh, I can't believe I forgot to share this first one. So cute. Plus, Dan just posted a sweet Reign TBT.

littlespoonman: Oh YOU.

littlespoonman: #TBT My first appearance on Reign. Half boy, half wolf. #bts #reign #james #stuart #earlofmoray #fauxfurfauxproblems
Old 01-26-2020, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

littlespoonman: Very bright and a little cold (title of my autobiography)
Old 02-01-2020, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

littlespoonman: In the studio working on my mixtape, you know how I do #offthedome

littlespoonman: Hi. I'm Dr Ryan. Everything is going to be okay. #TheBoldType

littlespoonman: He's an ex-cop who plays piano in a bar.
She's a singer with a checkered past and a heart of gold.
On their own, they're hopeless.
Together, they're "NOTHING BUT TROUBLE"
#comingsoon #TheBoldType #spinoff #JacquelineCarmichael #Copstripe
Old 02-13-2020, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Them making him do ADR on The Bold Type because of his Canadian accent.

littlespoonman: I had a brief glimpse of infinity today... it was a lot
#yayoikusama #infinitymirroredroom #ago #artgalleryofontario #letssurviveforever #andever #etc

littlespoonman: ADR is the industry term for “Additional Dialogue Recording”, where actors are brought into a studio to re-record lines from scenes they have already filmed; either because there are technical issues with the original recording, or because lines have been rewritten, or because of CANADIAN ACCENTS #thestruggleisreal #themoreyouknow #canadianactor #bts #theboldtype #janestripe #americanculturaldomination 🇨🇦

littlespoonman: A "rider" is a document attached to an actor's contract, clarifying or amending the terms for any exceptional acts that may be required of the actor, such as stunts or nakedness or WAIT A MINUTE WHAT
Old 03-03-2020, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

littlespoonman: Life is a word search
Old 03-15-2020, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Dan... always with the funny captions.

littlespoonman: All dressed up with no place to go. #socialdistancing
Old 05-15-2020, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

A lot to catch up with on Dan's IG.

littlespoonman: hahaha "those two people"

... wow so much fun appearing on @jimmykimmellive last night! Always a pleasure seeing @jen_lilley. And what a nice surprise running into my mates @iamwillkemp and @sampage. Thanks for having us Jimbo! You're a real mensch. @jimmykimmel #kimmel #minilogue #staythe****home #watchhallmark #pariswineandromance

littlespoonman: It's good to have projects. Even if you yourself can't explain them. #isolationcreation

littlespoonman: ISOLATION PRO TIP: Get yourself locked in with a total babe who is super funny and good at everything. (A wall full of wine wouldn’t hurt either.)
Happy birthday to my number one desert island companion, @heidi11hawkins. I love this woman, I am grateful for her, I am endlessly impressed by her. (Last night she just picked up an Etch-a-Sketch and drew two ducks, a goose, and a huge cat like she was BORN TO DO IT!) Photo from the last time we were on an actual desert island together. ❤️

littlespoonman: Like, if you don’t post a picture of your mom on Mother’s Day, is she EVEN YOUR MOM??? Anyway, for the record, MY MOM is the best, okay.

Honorable mention goes to every single other mom out there. Being a parent is the toughest job there is, and of all the parents, moms have it the hardest. Our whole entire human civilization literally wouldn't exist if it weren't for motherly love. So THANK YOU, infinitely.

But yeah my mom wins.

littlespoonman: Cancel / Erase

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-17-2020 at 09:37 PM
Old 05-17-2020, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

More from Dan's IG, including some great The Bold Type flashbacks.

littlespoonman: #TBT me sneaking into the Scarlet offices... I was going through old photos & found a bunch of Bold Type shots - maybe I'll share them? New episodes of #TheBoldType start up again on June 11th!

littlespoonman: #FBF #TBT old photos from #TheBoldType:
1) The first picture of me as baby Pinstripe, still figuring out how to stand, how to smile.
2) The first picture I ever took of @thekatiestevens (taken from inside our precious elevator); you can see the look on her face is like "woah there buddy we don't know each other well enough for you to be snapping unauthorized photos of me - you're probably gonna be written off in three episodes anyway" ahahah little did she know...
3) The first time I hung out with our producer @davidbernad. I think it went really well!
#bts #boldtype #janestripe

littlespoonman: Roommates, colleagues, drinking buddies.
@iammattward @aishtray @thekatiestevens
#FBF #TheBoldType #BTS #midwaymontreal

littlespoonman: Sometimes it's nice to post pictures of actors NOT in full costume and makeup, just being their normal everyday selves.
@iammattward @adamcapriolo #FBF #BTS #TheBoldType

littlespoonman: FUN FACTS ABOUT THE CAST OF THE BOLD TYPE:
1) A magical glowing orb of light follows Aisha Dee wherever she goes!
2) Matt Ward ate 230 pounds of frozen yogurt to complete this one scene!
3) Katie Stevens' entourage includes a personal air-quality-control technician who constantly fans her in between takes!
#FBF #TheBoldType #BTS #themoreyouknow @aishtray @iammattward @thekatiestevens
Old 07-04-2020, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ugh, we need to catch up with Dan! Love the pics with The Bold Type cast.

littlespoonman: An actor prepares.
(An actor contemplates being better prepared next time, so that his preparation is not left to the last minute, but then realizes no, I haven't got time to change my behavior, I'm too busy preparing)
#TBT #TheBoldType #BTS

littlespoonman: The Unicorn Dreamtini and @meghannfahy, each one skeptical of the other.
#tbt #theboldtype #scarletmagazine

littlespoonman: Big Smile, Big City: The Katie Stevens Story
#tbt #theboldtype #bts @thekatiestevens

littlespoonman: #TBT that time our office was a fake sex club
#theboldtype #bts @aishtray #underdressed #or #overdressed

littlespoonman: Not gonna lie.
#happyfathersday

littlespoonman: I made you Key lime pie bars! #athomewithdan #littlespoonkitchen
Old 07-29-2020, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

littlespoonman: First friends sighted in the wild in over 4 months! I'd almost forgotten how majestic they look in their natural environment...
@andersyates + @uncle.pazuzu = 💙
Custom mask by @wize.chickadee! 🐥
Old 08-14-2020, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

littlespoonman: [Cocky real estate agent who inherited his business from his mom]
Snapped by @thehudsontaylor
Styled by @heidi11hawkins

littlespoonman: Come for the ironic reading choice, stay for the sumptuous meandering prose #LoveInTheTimeOfCholera #GabrielGarciaMarquez #readinglist #bookstagram #goodreads #LittleFreeLibrary
Old 08-24-2020, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

littlespoonman... and they were never heard from again

littlespoonman: Went to a WEDDING today - a lovely socially-distanced affair at a drive-in movie theatre! How cool and smart is that? Congrats to the stars, Jenn and Daniel. Thanks for getting married, you two - if only to give my wife and I something to dress up (or dress at all) for. Now we are full: of love, and drive-in food. 💘📽🎟🍿💍 #jennanddanielspremiere #loveinthetimeofcorona

littlespoonman: First time going anywhere in almost 6 months deserves a photo, no? Also, the constant beauty of my wife deserves a photo. Congrats Daniel and Jenn! You did it! You made us leave the house! Mazel tov! #jennanddanielspremiere #sociallydistancedwedding

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-24-2020 at 08:09 PM
Old 09-23-2020, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Happy Birthday to Dan Jeannotte!!

littlespoonman: 39 and PERFECTLY BALANCED

littlespoonman: My son drew this for me. We're on the beach. I'm shirtless drinking a coffee. Heidi is holding a metal detector and a dinosaur skull. My son has "a suntan and a lollipop". AND it's an acrostic that ends with "Yay, you're my dad!" What else do I need on my birthday?

littlespoonman: Before the drive-in, there were lovely gifts and cards, a beautiful hike, a picnic, a cocktail, sushi, and board games. Thank you @heidi11hawkins for making my life, and my pandemic birthday, exactly what I need them to be.

And catching up a little more with Dan's IG.

littlespoonman: Guess what I'm thinking about

(photo by @thehudsontaylor)

littlespoonman: I'm doing an awesome FREE online improv comedy show in a couple hours with @improvcollege and a bunch of talented players from all along the Windsor-Quebec corridor! Fun! Watch it at YouTube.com/improvcollege

littlespoonman: Oh HELLO

littlespoonman: "You should get dolled up like this more often" - @heidi11hawkins
Old 10-08-2020, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

littlespoonman: It's a beautiful fall day! Have some carrot-zucchini-apple muffins!