Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Me too. It's really sweet.

With all of the Reign cast doing Hallmark movies, I'm surprised I haven't seen Dan in one. I mean, he was a regular on a Hallmark series.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Cutie having an Irish Car Bomb.

Old 03-21-2018, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

More "The Bold Type." Dan is looking good. I should try to binge that show....

littlespoonman: Wardrobe fitting for @TheBoldTypeTV ... (There's a "Pinstripe Guy isn't wearing pinstripe" joke in here somewhere, but I couldn't find it) #TheBoldType #Janestripe #sweetthreads

ETA: And Deadline even reported that his character will be returning in Season 2. I'm so happy for him. I love how excited he is.

littlespoonman: My first time appearing in @deadline! Undiminished by the fact that it took them 2 weeks to spell my name right and I had to Photoshop the article to make it look like it was about me! SEASON 2 HELL YEAH!!! I love this show and I'm so stoked to be coming back. #TheBoldType #Janestripe #inaddition #graphicdesignismyfallback

Last edited by kerbear28; 03-22-2018 at 08:31 PM
Old 03-31-2018, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

So excited to see Dan on Designated Survivor!

littlespoonman: I had the pleasure of serving on @DesignatedSurvivorABC as Paulo Costanzo's British doppelganger (obviously). Photo & direction by @chrisgrismer. #designatedsurvivor #whitehouse #BTS
Old 04-16-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

More from The Bold Type and Designated Survivor.

littlespoonman: @designatedsurvivorabc SPOILER: you THOUGHT I was working for one country but I was secretly working for ANOTHER country trying to get a bunch of countries to go to WAR! And I woulda got away with it, too, if it weren't for those darn kids @maggieq and @doktadil! Grrr... #internationalnuclearsubterfugedoesntpay #designatedsurvivor #BTS

littlespoonman: Back on the set of @theboldtypetv with my bantering partner, the Jane to my Stripe, @thekatiestevens!
#theboldtype #BTS #season2 #janestripe

Sounds like a great date night, Dan.

littlespoonman: Went through an unmarked door at the back of an alley, ate pecan pie & drank from a tin can #datenight
Old 04-26-2018, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

What a cutie.

And wishing his wife a happy birthday.

Old 05-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Look at this first headshot from 2005! Can't get over the hair.

Dan with another one of his The Bold Type co-stars.

Old 05-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Good luck looking for work, Dan!

littlespoonman: In L.A., working at getting more work #allyouneediswork
Old 05-24-2018, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Reminder: We're rewatching Season 3, Episode 6 "Fight or Flight" TODAY!!! Rewatch the episode when you can and share your thoughts in the rewatch thread that's topped.

Catching up with Dan.

littlespoonman: #audition Hello, please cast me as Ambitious Young Lawyer Whose Area Of Legal Expertise Is Buttoning His Jacket

With his The Bold Type co-star, Katie Stevens.

littlespoonman: #Janestripe martini meeting.
@thekatiestevens #TheBoldType #BTS #somanyolives

littlespoonman: #TBT me and @heymattgoldberg in front of the Uncalled For bus, many years and many beards ago. I love this man very much. Thanks for sharing your Mind Maps with me Matty. Incidentally, I'm doing a show with him & @andersyates, next Thursday May 31st, 8:30 PM at @montrealimprov! Unscripted comedy from old school friends. At the very least, we'll be making ourselves laugh. #ThisIsUncalledFor (Photo by @tristanbrand!)
Old 06-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

More from Dan's IG. Wrapping up Season 2 of The Bold Type.

littlespoonman: #nopain #palmgarden #handlaunderedshirts #lamb

littlespoonman: ... Can't remember where I parked my boat #mondays
Photo by @tommullins
Styling by @heidi11hawkins

littlespoonman: I used to work for a men's magazine, now I guess I'm some sort of woodworking chemical. #pinestrip #pinstripe #TheBoldType #season2 #BTS #thatsawrap

littlespoonman: That's a wrap on #TheBoldType #season2 for this guy! (Is it just me or do I look like I'm about to cry in this picture?) The premiere is June 12th on @Freeform, and I can't wait for y'all to see what we've been working on. Big thanks & big props to my tireless, ever-shining scene partner @thekatiestevens - you're always great to work with, even when it's 3 in the morning and you have to be on a plane in 3 hours and they keep changing our lines. You're a pro and a pal and I hope you get to enjoy your time off HAHA just kidding you don't get any time off! @theboldtypetv #Janestripe #BTS #thatsawrap
Old 06-28-2018, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Here's some more from Dan's IG, including a clip of him and his co-star Katie Stevens in The Bold Type - an intro to her appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers.

littlespoonman: Thank you so much to @sethmeyers for having me on #LateNight last night, what a dream! JUST KIDDING, LITERAL DREAM - it was my talented friend & co-star @thekatiestevens who was on @latenightseth! I just snuck past the bouncers and ended up in her clip. So proud of you Katie! Thanks for bringing me along 😉
#TheBoldType #Janestripe @theboldtypetv
Old 07-14-2018, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Looks like it's moving day for Dan and his wife, Heidi.

littlespoonman: Packing up our house. Getting rid of all unnecessary stuff. Like snakes shedding their skins, we leave our old selves, a.k.a. our old headshots, behind. #molting

littlespoonman: Talismans of a Canadian childhood #movingday (... apparently I was a lefty when I was 6? #switchshooter)
Old 07-25-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Another handsome pic with an hilarious caption.

littlespoonman: BEAT THE HEAT pro tip: always wear 3 layers, incl. 2 collared button-ups. Climb up to 2nd floor of abandoned building (non-ventilated). Pose, "casually" leaning against window frame for minimal armpit aeration. #hot
Old 08-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Catching up on this guy's IG. Dan is adorable and he just cracks me up.

Dan in a comedy dance troup almost 10 years ago...

Comic rapping? Oh boy.

Dan and his captions.

littlespoonman: I thought the lighting & composition would make this picture dramatic & mysterious; instead, the look I've achieved is more "creep gets caught staring"

AHH the finale of The Bold Type was so GOOD!!! I just KNOW that Jane is going to chose Pinstripe next season, and I'm so so happy!! I want Dan's character to get the girl SO BAD. When he FINALLY confessed his feelings, it was so sweet!

littlespoonman: Tonight is the SEASON FINALE of my favourite show! 8 PM on @Freeform. Join us on Twitter for some live tweeting/crying together/meta jokes. I love this show, I love this team, I love this hat! #TheBoldType #TheBoldTypeChat #TheBoldTypeHat
Old 09-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Catching up again with Dan's IG. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I got so behind! I love when Dan actually shares pics of himself, and not just random street art. There's even a few adorable pics of him with his The Good Witch castmates.

littlespoonman: This is not my car

littlespoonman: Good news everybody they're finally selling Halloween stuff

littlespoonman: Shout out to all my hippocampi

littlespoonman: Self-Portrait Of Man Happy With New Phone #nofilter

littlespoonman: The sister & I
#thegoodwitch #bts #goodies @hallmarkchannel

littlespoonman: Grace, Brandon & Tara!
#goodwitch #bts #goodies @hallmarkchannel

littlespoonman: Cousin Abigail pulls focus
@sarahspower @beckyjdalton #jamesdenton
#goodwitch #bts #goodies

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-13-2018 at 06:00 PM