Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

It's not my kind of show, but I wish him luck.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

It's not necessarily my kind of show, either. I'm not really interested in whatever the writers think "modern feminism" is. BUT, the friendships among the women are really fun to watch - and not something you see on television a lot. It reminded me a little of Mary and her ladies in waiting at the beginning of Season 1 of Reign. It's sweet. And the woman who is the head of the magazine is pretty awesome, too. So I'll give it a chance.

I must have missed Dan's character when I was watching (unless he's not in the premiere). I'm looking forward to seeing if he'll be a good guy, or not.

ETA: Watching the premiere now.

littlespoonman: I thought I should get dressed up for the premiere of #TheBoldType... The very special two-hour premiere airs TONIGHT at 9 PM on @freeform (or on ABC Spark if you're in Canada)! I'm betting you'll love it. Let us know what you thought! @theboldtypetv #bts #basecamp

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: bscgirl99 (Andrea)

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-11-2017 at 06:31 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Dan's character in The Bold Type is pretty swoon-worthy. BUT, the show itself is definitely what I would call a "guilty pleasure" for me. i.e., I would be slightly (if not a lot) mortified to watch it with my mom.

Congrats on 30K Instagram followers, Dan!!! Loved his caption here.

littlespoonman: Holy wow, I've got 30,000 friends on Instagram! Just wanted to say, I appreciate you being here. Whether you follow me because of #Reign, or #ACUnity, or #streetart, or #GoodWitch, or @weareuncalledfor, or @TheBoldTypeTV (new episode this Tuesday on @freeform!), or just because I owe you money & you want to keep tabs on me, I AM SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE. I sincerely appreciate all the support. Love, Dan (P.S. You're never getting that money back)
#instagramers #30k #thankyouforbeingafriend

ETA: Haha what a goofball.

littlespoonman: That's a season wrap on Pinstripe Guy/Ryan Decker for #TheBoldType! I'm so proud to have been a small part of this wonderful smart fierce funny fashion-y show. Next episode is Tuesday on @freeform! @theboldtypetv #crewhat

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: bscgirl99 (Andrea)

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-17-2017 at 07:10 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top