Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

James Stuart / Dan Jeannotte #1: "I am half brother to the queen. My family has royal blood in our veins."

w e l c o m e
to the 1st
James Stuart
a p p r e c i a t i o n . t h r e a d

| S u p p o r t e r s
01. De Medici Queen
02. kerbear28
03. sourburst
04. ask to be added

| P a s t . T h r e a d s
01 | 02 | 03 | 04

| F u t u r e . T i t l e s
->

Last edited by NotDoneAbusingYou; 03-30-2017 at 03:28 PM
Old 02-15-2017, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

guys if you have any other title idea we can change it I couldn't come up with anything else.. didn't really remember his quotes
Old 02-15-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

TFTNT, Issi! The OP looks awesome! Dan is so handsome.

UGH. Somehow the link I gave you for the gif set was wrong and only showed you one of the images. I put the complete gif set from Intruders in the OP, but you can cut some of the images if you want.

I like the title, but what about changing it to this quote from the premiere? "I am half brother to the queen. My family has royal blood in our veins." If you don't like it, we can always change it back. (I didn't really remember any of his quotes, either. I had to search the transcript. )

Added myself as a supporter. I hope he doesn't disappoint me...

Last edited by kerbear28; 02-15-2017 at 06:24 PM
Old 02-15-2017, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Added myself as a supporter. I hope he doesn't disappoint me...
This is me all the way. I really really want to love him but it's hard to tell where he really stands at the moment. I think he loves Mary and wants to be loyal but Scotland is so tough politically.

I have a feeling just when he and Mary finally get on the same page....Darnley is going to come in a blow it all up (along with everything else)

Even so, love Dan and well..he's super hot. More shirtless scenes please
Old 02-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish_Queen (View Post)
This is me all the way. I really really want to love him but it's hard to tell where he really stands at the moment. I think he loves Mary and wants to be loyal but Scotland is so tough politically.

I have a feeling just when he and Mary finally get on the same page....Darnley is going to come in a blow it all up (along with everything else)

Even so, love Dan and well..he's super hot. More shirtless scenes please
Completely agree. Especially about the shirtless scenes. Seriously... I do believe that James loves Mary and has good intentions, but he's being pulled in so many directions. It would be so upsetting if Darnley screws things up.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Keri thanks for adding the gifs in the OP... Yeah I only saw one glad there are more. And thanks for the title love it!

Umm I think he may disappoint us at some time but I also think that in the end we will like him... I mean everyone does mistakes.. I do think he will do some too but in the end he will do what's right
Old 02-16-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I bet you thought I was crazy, showing you just one little gif. I can't wait until there are more gifs of James.

I hope you're right, Issi. I agree... I do have a feeling that we will like James in the end. He might mess up and make mistakes, but ultimately he will try to do what is right.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:02 PM
New Fan

I agree with all of you. I really think that at the end of the day James is loyal to his sister before anyone else and wants her on the throne and I hope that the show has him remain loyal to her even if in history he wasnt so loyal at the end.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

^ welcome to fanforum!

Yes, I hope he will be loyal to her. I like to see that MAry has someone. I don't trust anyone and I don't really think Greer is as much of a help to her as James would be
Old 02-18-2017, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Welcome, yosefcoleman!

James was a little frustrating this episode, but I understand why it's difficult for him to pledge his loyalty to Mary and why he wouldn't like being used and manipulated by his little sister. He made the choice to be on Mary's side in the end, and I'm very proud of him for that. I pray that it lasts.... Like Mary said, they are the only family each other has in the world.

Do you think a Mary/James thread would be a good idea?

Nice gif set of Mary and James' final scene in 4x01.

I received intelligence from England today. John Knox was behind the assassination attempt on Elizabeth. He forged a letter in my handwriting ordering Lola to kill Elizabeth. Lola thought she was just following my command and she died for it.

X
Old 02-18-2017, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

a Mary/James thread would be great... especially since I see you love them so much Keri
Old 02-18-2017, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I do really enjoy their dynamic. Maybe it's because I have two older brothers myself. They did their brotherly duty and tortured me when I was growing up , but I completely and utterly ADORE them.

Mary laying it out for James...

X

X

And James giving it right back...

X

Looks like Dan is auditioning for other roles... I wish him all the best. He's so talented (as well as good-looking). I can't wait to see what's next for him.

littlespoonman:#pilotseason

Old 02-19-2017, 10:09 AM
New Fan

A mary/james thread would be pretty cool and a good idea in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Welcome, yosefcoleman!

James was a little frustrating this episode, but I understand why it's difficult for him to pledge his loyalty to Mary and why he wouldn't like being used and manipulated by his little sister. He made the choice to be on Mary's side in the end, and I'm very proud of him for that. I pray that it lasts.... Like Mary said, they are the only family each other has in the world.

Do you think a Mary/James thread would be a good idea?

Nice gif set of Mary and James' final scene in 4x01.

I received intelligence from England today. John Knox was behind the assassination attempt on Elizabeth. He forged a letter in my handwriting ordering Lola to kill Elizabeth. Lola thought she was just following my command and she died for it.

X
Old 02-19-2017, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ Cool. I will open a thread for them some time this week before the new episode airs.

yosefcoleman - Please try not quote images in your posts. It's an rule (I think it's because it makes it take longer for the pages to load and they don't want people posting the same picture over an over.). When you quote a post with pictures, you can simply delete the image tags [IMG] [ /IMG] or edit out the pictures altogether.

I thought Dan was so good in this scene.

X

Also, I think this gif set should be in the OP of the Mary/James thread. ---- "We are all the family we have. And I am on your side."
Old 02-20-2017, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

I like it too... I mean Mary wants to count on him trusting her because they are family but in reality... they are strangers, right? ughh complicated
Closed Thread   Post New Thread