Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2018, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I would definitely make an edit for us to use. Anything specific you think it should have on it?
Old 03-22-2018, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks, Amanda! Gosh, I don't have any brilliant ideas. If you are doing one edit per episode, just choose whatever images you want to represent a particular episode. OR, if you are doing one edit that can simply be updated for each episode, just choose whatever you would like to represent Season 3. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be awesome! You just need to be able to read it clearly, and be able to easily edit the episode name and date in the text.

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: me
kerbear28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Next Thursday works for me.
Old 03-23-2018, 01:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Grimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
If you have missed most of season 3 and 4 than you don't know what youre missing.

I think Thursdays are perfect for rewatches. We can call them Throwback Thursdays.
perfect title!

I’ve jumped out of helicopters, done some daring stunts and played baseball in a professional stadium but none of it means anything compared to being somebody’s daddy - Chris Pratt

wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

I’m goin to join in - ripping the band aid off if you will... so it will be rewatches and newbie over here blubbering and being a fool searching for moral support
Innocent_Brie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

That's great, Brie! You got the moral support.

So let's plan on watching 3x01, "Three Queens, Two Tigers" on Thursday, March 29th. Amanda, whenever you have an edit made, you can just DM it to me, and I can post on our Reign board twitter and tumblr. Then we can share and let as many people know about the rewatch as possible. I should be able to get the thread ready to go by Wednesday night.

Old 03-24-2018, 10:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Grimm

what time?

I’ve jumped out of helicopters, done some daring stunts and played baseball in a professional stadium but none of it means anything compared to being somebody’s daddy - Chris Pratt

Old 03-24-2018, 03:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think I read at one point it wasn’t going to be a specific time just attempt to watch on a Thursday and discuss for 24 hrs or the next week...
Innocent_Brie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

That's right, Brie. Since it's so difficult to pick one specific hour that works for everyone (in all time zones), we decided to simply pick one day (Thursday) and ask people to try to rewatch in that 24-hour period and stop by the rewatch thread to discuss it when it works best for them. Of course, we'll keep the thread open for the following week if anyone needs to watch later or just wants to keep chatting.

So psyched for Throwback Thursdays!!!!

Old 03-25-2018, 07:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Grimm

aha, I see!

Old 03-25-2018, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I hope you're able to participate, Rita.

Old 03-26-2018, 11:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Grimm

makes it easier to watch sure, I just don't see how it can generate a lot of posts.

Old 03-26-2018, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hopfully it will generate more than before because we could never get more than 3 or 4 people able to watch at the same time. It really didn't help much. Now if they can join us later they can post anytime during the day.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ That's exactly what I was going to say. Sure, in the beginning when we were doing rewatches in the Frary thread, tons of people would participate and we would burn through a thread or two. It was crazy and fun, with everyone posting over each other. But the board and the fandom are just different now. At the end of our last rewatch, it was a struggle just to get 3 or 4 people here at the same time, and we usually didn't make it very far into the thread. Allowing everyone to watch on their own schedule will hopefully open the discussion to more people who otherwise wouldn't have been able to join in. Obviously, we'll do our best to keep the conversation going even after the 24 hours is over - and maybe those who stop by will post in a couple other threads as well. Who knows. We'll see how it works this first time.

Besides, I'm not as worried about post counts as I used to be - especially given the new guidelines. I think we're doing pretty good.

Old 03-28-2018, 08:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Grimm

ok, so watching tomorrow

Reply   Post New Thread