Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
I read the spoiler and I honestly don't feel so excited anymore. It's been 2 weeks since the last episode and I was really excited to see what happens between Lola and Narcisse and now...

This show isn't going past this season. RIP Reign.
The entire episode had a weird vibe to it.

Spoiler:

Myabe you guys will have another point of view tomorrow after watching it for yourselves.

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 12-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
The entire episode had a weird vibe to it.

Spoiler:

Myabe you guys will have another point of view tomorrow after watching it for yourselves.

Oh no! I was scared that they'd go this route but just a moment ago someone on Tumblr mentioned a trigger. I don't even know if I want to watch it now. Seriously, what are the writers even doing?
Old 12-03-2014, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh no! I was scared that they'd go this route but just a moment ago someone on Tumblr mentioned a trigger. I don't even know if I want to watch it now. Seriously, what are the writers even doing?
Spoiler:

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 12-03-2014 at 10:22 PM
Old 12-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

For the new thread (there will be one, correct?) "The beginning is often promising" would be perfect as the title. It just about sums up Lola x Narcisse, Reign, and basically anything that starts off good and then wastes away. Although I still have hope for these two. Not sure about Reign since it is beginning to look more and more like it will definitely get cancelled.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
For the new thread (there will be one, correct?) "The beginning is often promising" would be perfect as the title. It just about sums up Lola x Narcisse, Reign, and basically anything that starts off good and then wastes away. Although I still have hope for these two. Not sure about Reign since it is beginning to look more and more like it will definitely get cancelled.
Of course, there will be one.

The new title is going to be "The beginning is often promising. The trick, is to go on that way".

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 12-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is there a certain number of pages this thread has to reach to start a new one?
Old 12-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is there a certain number of pages this thread has to reach to start a new one?
I think it is 300 comments (page 20/21). I will also change the "The Gods" part to "Red Riding Hood & her wolf"

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 12-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think it is 300 comments (page 20/21). I will also change the "The Gods" part to "Red Riding Hood & her wolf"

Oh I love the new name. The moment the Lola/Narcisse scene in the woods came and she called him a wolf, I thought "Hey look, it's Little Red & the Big Bad Wolf" lol. And Lola was dressed to look the part with her red cloak and outfit.

And I just remembered, some people have been questioning why Lola's wearing a lot of red, especially because that was Catherine's signature color. I get that these people hate Lola, but this is getting ridiculous.

I was scrolling the Lola tag and found out that these people also trended #STFULola on Twitter when season 2 premiered. Honestly people like these in any fandom are pathetic.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I love the new name. The moment the Lola/Narcisse scene in the woods came and she called him a wolf, I thought "Hey look, it's Little Red & the Big Bad Wolf" lol. And Lola was dressed to look the part with her red cloak and outfit.

And I just remembered, some people have been questioning why Lola's wearing a lot of red, especially because that was Catherine's signature color. I get that these people hate Lola, but this is getting ridiculous.

I was scrolling the Lola tag and found out that these people also trended #STFULola on Twitter when season 2 premiered. Honestly people like these in any fandom are pathetic.
Yeah, I love the wolf part and I thought it would be great to use it.

In a fanbase you always have ridiculous and people without limits. Fanatics who are completely blinded and are saying some pretty crazy stuff. You even start to Wonder if they watch the show.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 12-04-2014, 12:57 PM
New Fan

Spoiler:
Old 12-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatiger (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 12-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 12-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Well, Lola was clear that she didn't want anything to do with him anymore. I still think he was pretty hurt about it. But then that ending scene...

Guys, I really need you to come in this thread after you've watched the episode and give your opinions. What you thought about it, what you like or didn't like. Let's keep this thread rolling!

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 12-04-2014 at 01:42 PM
Old 12-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

I was reading my last comments and I want ou to know that despite everything, I actually think you'll enjoy very much that last scene between them.

Spoiler:

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 12-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I was reading my last comments and I want ou to know that despite everything, I actually think you'll enjoy very much that last scene between them.

Spoiler:
Ok so you've got me excited again, lol! I'm going to stick with this show so long as Lola and Narcisse are in it. I've stuck with TVD for this long despite everything sucking so much just for a few favorite characters and if I compare Reign to TVD, in terms of storylines and characterizations, it's far better than what's happening on TVD.

Now I only hope Narcisse doesn't die or doesn't exit the show never to be heard of again.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread