Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2015, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

They are just...

Found a pretty edit of the patented Frash Hug.

X
Old 04-20-2015, 05:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

That hug
Old 05-06-2015, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Bumping this thread because I'm SO excited to see my brothers fighting together to CRUSH the uprising in the new episode.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

I still haven't watched the episode but it's going to be fun watching the fight together I guess we won't have any scenes of them together in the finale
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's sad that we didn't get a lot of scenes with the both of them
Old 05-24-2015, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

it really is! Their scene in S1 finale was sooo good
Old 05-24-2015, 07:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeaah that hug was so epic I wish we got more
Old 07-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Absolute Fan

new Reign watcher here, so doing a bit of speculation and stuff for Season 3 and possibly more future seasons.

And I'll be honest here, I seriously am worried about Bash's well-being if Francis is going to die at some point on the show as he does historically

because while Mary will survive and go on, Catherine will survive and go on, the younger brothers will survive and go on, and France itself and everyone else will survive and go on, I fear Bash won't, I fear he won't recover from something like that, both emotionally and physically

I mean, let's think about this first physically, Bash's presence at court first existed because of Henry and then it was because of Francis, without either around, Bash has a giant target on his back, he becomes a threat and problem that needs to be removed, he will never survive French court with Francis dead - I can't imagine Catherine will ever allow Bash to remain and have power, she will use whatever influence she has to make sure Bash is either dead or locked up, heck, I'd even see her literally rip Bash away from Francis' death bed before Francis' body is even cold to ensure Bash won't influence the rule of Charles as the next King - with the nobles hating him, with Catherine already will have plans to make sure Charles and little Henry is under her control and influence, Bash will never survive, as soon as Francis is gone, Bash won't be allowed to live

And then there's the emotional weight of everything, Bash will not only be facing with the loss of everything he has but the loss of a younger brother that he's looked after his whole life - Bash at his core is a protector and there is nothing that will destroy a protector more than failing to protect the ones he loves. Bash is a big brother, his whole being is wrapped up in being a protector, that is his purpose - we saw how he freaked out when he nearly lost Francis in the ice, and that was during the time when they were fighting, just imagine them as they are now in a place of love and trust, if the loss happens, it is going to be utterly and completely devastating - it's buried in Bash's instincts to protect, and more importantly, to protect his brother, and if he fails that, if he's even close to possibly being the indirect cause of it as well? It will crush him emotionally and I don't think he will come out of this okay.

The only ways out I can see for Bash is either he goes with Mary to protect her (find a new purpose basically) or he dies with Francis (either because he just gave up or Catherine kills him), because while I think Bash can survive a lot of things, I don't think he could survive this, not losing Francis. It's going to cripple Bash and I just don't think he will recover, unless he finds a place of stability that will allow him to process the grief and everything that happens and for him to recover (which in a show like this, there is basically no stability)

(unless of course if the show decides to not focus on Bash and Francis' relationship if that death comes or just brush it aside for other characters, which I hope they won't )

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know about Catherine though. He saved her in "Banished" and their relationship is better now because he is no longer a threat for her and what they have in common is their love for Francis.

Francis' death would crush them both but I'm sure he could live a good life in France with Catherine ruling. She wouldn't give him a great and powerful position, but that's not what he wants

Welcome btw
Old 07-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Absolute Fan

I would have think that Catherine would be fine with Bash if things had remained the same as early Season 2, because as you said, the relationship did seem to get better, but given how things were left by the end of the season and the animosity there, I'm not sure Catherine now would be okay with Bash still in the castle if Francis were to die. Unless Catherine has some reconciliation with Mary and Francis.

Even if Bash doesn't want anything, with Francis gone, so is his position and protection, and unless Catherine is back on their side again, I don't think she would want Bash around, people vying for control will see Bash as a threat, and Catherine being strategic as she is, would move to get him out of the way. She may not kill him, but I have a feeling she'd still lock him up somewhere.

btw, can I be added to the list?

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 07-06-2015, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know, I just think Catherine doesn't care so much because the things that happened had to do with Mary and Francis, not Bash so I prefer Bash to stay with Catherine in France then to go follow Mary to Scotland because it's were he belongs, because he has Charles and lil Henry too and I believe he cares as much for them as for Francis

You're added
Old 07-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I would hope that Bash would stay to look after Charles and Henry, but I guess anything is up in the air at this point, Bash could die before Francis dies for all we know, or Bash may go with Mary at Francis' dying behest. I just don't know if French court is safe for him with Francis gone.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 07-07-2015, 12:32 AM
Elite Fan

if he's not trying to be the King of France I guess it is
Old 07-07-2015, 03:42 AM
Absolute Fan

It's really all coming down to who gets power after Francis dies and who is in control and how they feel about him, because really like with Henry and Francis, it's all about favor, Bash survives in both of their reigns because he had their favor, but if the next regent in control doesn't like him or he's not in favor, then he's bound to go bye bye whether he tries to be King or not, his mere existence is a threat

I just feel bad because I still think Bash is gonna somehow find a way to blame himself for what happened to Francis if he does die

Or...oh what if he trades his life for Francis, what if he goes to find Delphine and get some kind of blood magic or something so that he could die and allow Francis to live, to somehow reverse what happened

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 07-07-2015, 09:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know if Catherine will be ok with him in the castle, I mean things seem to go really good between them, but, Idk... I doubt she will be ok with having a threat to her sons rule in the castle especially if she's going to be in charge