Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2015, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
He's actually shipping Catcisse so much. Love the interview and how much they enjoy filming their scenes together! One thing I didn't like was the fact that Catcisse is not over yet in S3
and then you forget to say that in the same interview he says how much he loves Anna (that it's hard not to fall in love with her) and that it's been so great to work with her I love messing with you

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-23-2015, 09:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
and then you forget to say that in the same interview he says how much he loves Anna (that it's hard not to fall in love with her) and that it's been so great to work with her
You have to realize the interviewee should not say anything negative about anybody if they want the show to do well. And also other people in other interviews have said Anna is very sweet so she would be hard not to like or "fall in love with". Caitlin Stasey in one interview said Anna was just born old which I took to mean the same thing.

When I read the interviews I try to see if there are any specifics about why that person is great. I also try to see what similarities there are in what is said. Most of those talking about Megan Follows give the impression that she teaches them something when she is around and that she is a team player and wants everyone to succeed. And you can't help but like those kinds of people.
Old 07-25-2015, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Of course they all love working with Megan no doubt in that

I love how he admires her

Quote:
They're also, in a way, old friends. They've known each other for a long, long time. They've seen each other work and there is definitely a joy. I love personally doing scenes with Megan [Follows]. There is such a sense of fun about it as well. These two people can drop their guards slightly with each other.

Quote:
Megan and I went to Ireland at Ashford Castle and she and I had a number of our scenes there on the gardens, and we were getting busy throwing as many hints for the writers as possible about relationships! I think that's definitely in the cards that they're setting up.
Quote:
Megan Follows is a goddess. Having watched the first season, I was terrified of being near her. She was like a much younger Maggie Smith, and I had been here a few days before I met the rest of the cast and then I came in one day and this unwigged creature was sitting outside having a cup of coffee, and I was like, “Oh God, you’re Queen Catherine.”
Quote:
It's wonderfully toxic. The great thing is you're really not doing it in real life and Megan, she's a joy to work with. She knows how to balance the operatic with the human as well. I've been catching up on season one and it's never cheap. It's always got this heart, and this humanity to it and she's wonderful to work with.'

Quote:
I was torn because I love Megan Follows so much, and right at the beginning we were sort of paired for each other, so I was all set for that.

He was terrified being near her Yeah, Craig aren't we all
Old 09-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

I love that he calls her a goddess. I love Craig so much. Not Narcisse but Craig. Narcisse I love to hate.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Craig is amazing! I hate to hate Narcisse but there's nothing about his character I love right now, only Craig's amazing acting!
Old 09-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Craig is amazing! I hate to hate Narcisse but there's nothing about his character I love right now, only Craig's amazing acting!
He is fantastic. I hope Catherine tries to get revenge on him. The acting between the two would be amazing. I love them as enemies. Like the scene where she says "How can I help you, I'm irrelevant" that was great. I want more of that, not her drooling all over him with googoo eyes. I ship them as enemies. Is there a word for that? We should make one if there isn't.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Craig is an amazing actor. I ship these two as enemies, too. They play off each other so well!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

yesss, the I'm irrelevant scene was soo good I liked that part of their relationship even if I was really excited for them as passionate lovers when they announced he'll be part of the cast but enemies works too, I think we'll get that in S3 I only hope, like Amanda said, that she won't be thinking she has feelings for him in that pretty head of hers.. she's been to kind, it's time to kick a## again
Old 09-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

It's not that I don't think that Catherine deserves a good love story (I loved her with Henry and was really excited about her and Narcisse in the beginning). It's just that I love her so much when she's on her own, kicking a** and taking names. She doesn't need to think about men right now.

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-14-2015 at 08:18 PM
Old 09-10-2015, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

She doesn't but lets be honest... she's a woman and I want some happiness for her in that area too, after the mess Henry left she does deserve someone who is good for her too and cares... as for that I have hopes in S3 after reading some spoilers
Old 09-14-2015, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
It's not that I don't think that Catherine deserves a good love story (I loved her with Henry and was really excited about her and Narcisse in the beginning). It's just that I love her so much when she's on her own, kissing a** and taking names. She doesn't need to think about men right now.
It will be fine if she has a man that doesn't hold her back. Let's her do as she will...or even help her in her scheming. She can kick butt and take names and still get a little on the side ya know. Narcisse is no good for her in that reason too, because he is too busy trying to one up her. She needs someone who doesn't try to be the one wearing the pants...because let's face it, Catherine wears all the pants, even with Henry...he just didn't realize it.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Agreed. I absolutely want that for Cat. I want her to find someone who cares about her and appreciates her for the amazing, complex person she is. Someone who doesn't hold her back, but brings out the best in her. Someone not intimidated by her strength. Let's hope we see that in Season 3.
Old 09-15-2015, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

That's what I want for her too, because as "cold" as she might seem sometimes and be (like some people call her) the ice queen I'm sure there's this other side of her who needs someone at her side to give her everything Henry didn't
Old 09-15-2015, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Exactly. We all need that - even someone as independent as Cat.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

that's why I didn't like the Narcisse SL, he's not what she needed and she's just so wrong about him

also there's a new interview with Craig mentioning Megan in some parts

Quote:
And then I think mostly Megan Follows and I, we just get to be…despicable. And we can flip and change. We can do terrible things one week and almost be forgiven for them the next. It’s great fun. And we’re – each script comes out only two days before we start shooting, so we have little hints of what’s coming up but it’s always a surprise – and I do love that with every episode we’re always going, ‘What’s happening this week?’ “

Quote:
How fun was it to play all of that with Megan [Follows]?

“We laugh a little too much. We’re both exceptionally professional, but we do find ourselves hysterical at times. And, it’s actually just very different because I do most of my work with Anna (Lola) and Megan (Catherine) now and they’re both so very different. Two very different people and also they’re two very different tones when they’re in the scenes. Where there’s gentle humanity with Lola, with Megan there is just an awful, sadistic, masochistic tango that they do together where they’re constantly – and they do fancy each other, there’s definitely a sexual undertone there – but they also hate each other. It’s kind of fun.”

And then one that I love just for its pure stupidity like Megan (Catherine) and the syphillus part. Just the joy of walking onto a set and seeing Megan Follows strapped into a box (laughs) with her arms out of the way so there’s nothing she could do…it was, yup, it was happy times.”

Last edited by De Medici Queen; 09-16-2015 at 09:56 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread