Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

No I think he was talking to her of something that was about herself (and incidentally himself) and not the two of them as a couple. He said that her thinking she's unloveable can endanger her, ruin something beautiful she might find, which is what happened to him because it ruined his relationship with Lola. Basically, our insecurities can ruin our relationships and we should stop thinking no one can love us. That's inspiring to me.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think that they are both using each other. Catherine knows that he's a scoundrel who can't be trusted. Narcisse wants to recover the power and wealth that he lost, he's out for revenge and would sleep with a snake if he thought that it would get him what he wants. He may have been attracted to Lola, but he doesn't know the meaning of true love.

I don't believe him when he acts as if he cares for Catherine. He thinks that if Francis dies that she will be the Queen Regent and he wants to rule by her side. I hope that Catherine is not foolish enough to really fall for him. He's supposed to be great in bed, let that be her main reason for being with him.

Old 05-01-2015, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beawild (View Post)
I think that they are both using each other. Catherine knows that he's a scoundrel who can't be trusted. Narcisse wants to recover the power and wealth that he lost, he's out for revenge and would sleep with a snake if he thought that it would get him what he wants. He may have been attracted to Lola, but he doesn't know the meaning of true love.

I don't believe him when he acts as if he cares for Catherine. He thinks that if Francis dies that she will be the Queen Regent and he wants to rule by her side. I hope that Catherine is not foolish enough to really fall for him. He's supposed to be great in bed, let that be her main reason for being with him.

BOLD: Seriously, I hope it's the only reason! And I'm glad she's using him in bed before (hopefully) she finally sends him away! Btw, nice to see you post here Bea
Old 05-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beawild (View Post)

I hope so for Catherine. When she says he doesn't want his love but his allegiance it has a ring of truth, but I can't help feeling that she's fond of him, possibly just because he's great in bed of course
Old 05-01-2015, 04:18 PM
New Fan

http://youtu.be/jG2IRwTGCdo Catherine and Narcisse❤️❤️
I hope You enjoy the video 😊😘💝
Old 05-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
BOLD: Seriously, I hope it's the only reason! And I'm glad she's using him in bed before (hopefully) she finally sends him away! Btw, nice to see you post here Bea
Hi, I'm so disgusted with this show that I sort of watch it but don't feel compelled to comment on it. Mary has become a joke, she gets more foolish by the day. Smart move, sleeping with a man who is not herr husband. Catherine almost lost her head over something similar. Aside from the fact that Conde is Francis' enemy. He would sell France down the river.

Francis is a wimp. Claude is nothing but a tramp. Greer is a madam. Kenna flirted with a king and now is about to betray Bash with a general. Catherine has been largely defanged and is sleeping with a creep. Lola almost fell for said creep. No one seems to be what they were in Season 1.

Old 05-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

^Yeah... that's pretty much how we all feel about the show in S2! It became a real joke and it's so sad! A show with so much potential, amazing cast! They could have made the best of it but no... they decided to ruin it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSMYZzz (View Post)
http://youtu.be/jG2IRwTGCdo Catherine and Narcisse❤️❤️
I hope You enjoy the video 😊😘💝
I love it! "this ain't love it's clear to see" it's pretty clear but they are still hot
Old 05-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, both actors have chemistry and look good together. I just feel that Narcisse is going to betray Catherine the minute that it suits his plans.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I still think it makes a lot of sense to sleep with him just out of curiosity to see what he's up to. And Narcisse sure is laying it on thick.

I still think the scene where Francis was sick and they hooked up for the first time was terrible. Compared to that I prefer how it was in the most recent episode.

I guess it's weird that Catherine would sleep with him after he blackmailed Francis, but then again, is is beyond me why anybody is still talking to Narcisse/why he still has his head.

Scoundrel-wise, I don't find it that out of character, Henry was a scoundrel as well and that cheesy Scott guy that Catherine slept with wasn't exactly high class material either. Not to mention, they emphasized it even more this season when they seemed to have Catherine contemplate with Mary's uncle when his entire proposition was basically "let'a bang and have a good life because we ain't spring chickens anymore". And Catherine actually looked like she was thinking that it might be a nice change of pace.

So in that way, yeah, I do think they sort of foreshadowed it that Catherine is still kinda open to the temptation of something like that.

That said, no I don't think that Narcisse means it either, the question is just how long they'll have the same interests.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:36 PM
New Fan

I can’t imagine for a minute that Catherine really believes Narcisse loves her or that she loves Narcisse. She even said in the last scene “Don’t flatter yourself. It’s not your love that I seek. It’s your legions.” So she’s still consciously aware that Narcisse is a scoundrel and that they’re just friends with benefits. Which is cool. Catherine has every right to have some fun while scheming with a likeminded person that makes no judgments on her actions like Francis and Mary.

She’s using Narcisse as much as he’s using her. Narcisse started it, but she rolled with it because they both have something the other needs. They back each other up.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

I really hope you're all right because I can't believe that Catherine trusts Narcisse! She knows better than anybody how he is and how much power and money means to him and how far he would go... Yes, she can have sex with him - I even like the idea of them in that scenes but I just don't understand why would she have feelings for him or be jealous...

X
Old 05-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

That gifset is so awesome
Old 05-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Catcisse tonight!! I'm most excited about their scenes and to know what will Catherine do after what happened in the last episode
Old 05-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Narcisse is a weasel!!! Check the thread about this week's episode. He makes me sick. Catherine deserves better than him.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

I can'r believe she said
Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread