Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2014, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

I think we can talk about the promos but not the sneak peeks.

My first Catcisse art:

Old 10-15-2014, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

That's nice
I love how Catherine looks at him in the last bit, you can see she really understand the pain of loosing a son

RoseBennett
Old 10-15-2014, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
That's nice
I love how Catherine looks at him in the last bit, you can see she really understand the pain of loosing a son
Yes, well at that time I think she already lost 3 of her children, the twins and one of her sons

Great art, Amanda.

How about the next title suggestion: "Bring us some whiskey"
Old 10-15-2014, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

^ Yep, precisely. And she has lived a year thinking her oldest would die soon as well

RoseBennett
Old 10-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

^ Yep, precisely. And she has lived a year thinking her oldest would die soon as well

RoseBennett
Old 10-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by st99 (View Post)
They have great chemistry
There's this insane electricity about them. And it's not like you often get that on tv shows for a woman of Catherine's age or position (I don't mean as former queen but as a mother of so many kids, widow and everything). And the odd thing is that I'm not necessarily shipping them romantically or sexually (yet?), I'm just loving their dynamics.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
There's this insane electricity about them. And it's not like you often get that on tv shows for a woman of Catherine's age or position (I don't mean as former queen but as a mother of so many kids, widow and everything). And the odd thing is that I'm not necessarily shipping them romantically or sexually (yet?), I'm just loving their dynamics.
Agree with everything... but I do shipp them sexually so many great Catcisse scenes in 2x03
Old 10-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Yes, there's chemistry, but I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him. The guy is a self serving creep. He'll only use Catherine. He doesn't know the meaning of love.

BTW, Catherine is not a former queen. She is still a queen, she's now the Queen Mother or Dowager Queen. Later on in life she will become the Queen Regent and rule France for almost 30 years.
Old 10-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

I love their dynamic. Their scenes are just AMAZING.

I don't, personally, see any romantic sparks here, but I think they make wonderful partners in crime.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

Nooo, Rachel... what's going on? Don't say that
Haven't you seen the sexual tension there during all the scenes?
How he looks at her and how she looks at him, it's like a combination of teasing and flirting

+ ReignWriters already use the Hashtag #Catcisse this gives me hope!

found this on tumblr and it's definitely my reaction during that scene
Old 10-17-2014, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, last episode I think was perfect in terms of Catcisse so much potential, I really prey they don't ruin it

RoseBennett
Old 10-17-2014, 06:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

They are amazing, you can clearly see the chemistry, I don't even know if I ship them as partners in crime, or as lovers or friends yet. I just know that I want them to have more scenes together, they are amazing !
Old 10-17-2014, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

^On that I wholeheartedly agree. They must share many, many scenes together.

Issi, don't listen to me. What do I know?
Old 10-17-2014, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

I know a lot of people have no idea what they want from Catherine and Narcisse's relationship but what we all want is more scenes with them together

&

Old 10-17-2014, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
Agree with everything... but I do shipp them sexually
Oh well I won't mind at all if it does happen

Quote:
Yes, there's chemistry, but I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him. The guy is a self serving creep. He'll only use Catherine. He doesn't know the meaning of love.
Maybe! Or maybe not. Maybe it's just that we've got ourselves a very good actor but I feel like there's something about him. He's a despicable person, surely, but I feel like he hasn't always been like that. Which is pretty much what we can say of Catherine (I love her, and she has her motives, but not everything she does is immaculate). So I like that *kindred spirits* quality they show sometimes.