Moderator of ...
Reign

Classy.

laysladeo: feliz dia dos namorados meu amor 💋
Old 06-19-2018, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Wishing his love a happy birthday last week.

Watching Brazil in the World Cup.

jonnykanyon: It’s that time again... VAI BRASIL!!! 🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷
Old 07-05-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

A new pic from Jordan Harvey.

Jonny and Laysla adopted a puppy!!! They are so smitten. Meet @LITTLEMOONLUA

X

Dada is delicious --- N-D-A-Y

Our baby --- N-D-A-Y
Old 07-05-2018, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

That puppy is stinkin' cute
Old 07-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ah I know! I'm overwhelmed by the cuteness. So in love.

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-06-2018 at 07:43 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Old 07-15-2018, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Just look at that little face!!! How could you not be obsessed?
Old 07-25-2018, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

And the obsession continues... Cute puppy and shirtless Jonny. Doesn't get much better than that.

littlemoonlua: Nothing to see here... just me and my shirtless dad. #pawsoffladies
Old 08-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Jonny working on a new project.

jonnykanyon: “Don’t mess up don’t mess up don’t mess up” #stealingschool

Proud of his girl.

jonnykanyon: Bursting with pride, excitement and love on this one. Congrats @laysladeo!! Get it baby! #inthetallgrass

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER HOW FREAKIN' CUTE THIS PUPPY IS!!!

jonnykanyon: “I JUST LEARNED WHAT A WALK IS AND NOW ITS MY FAVORITE THING” - @littlemoonlua
Old 09-22-2018, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Jonny is the next confirmed guest of the Long May She Reign Convention!!!! (Super excited for my Greith to be reunited. )

dreamitcon: We are very happy to announce the very talented Jonathan Keltz aka Leith will join us in Paris, for the Long May She Reign convention on April 6th, 2019! Jonathan really wanted to come meet you at the Voices of Power but we didn't manage to make it happen. He's very happy to meet Reign fans in Paris !

I realize Jonny posted this over a month ago, but it's still freakin' adorable. MOONLA So sad that she's been having some health issues.

jonnykanyon: Happy #nationaldogday to the best napper around. Thanks for making today’s celebration possible @adoptmerescue!!

Oh, and here's a little love posted by Laysla.

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-22-2018 at 06:31 PM
Old 10-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

AWW little Moonlua when for her first hike.

jonnykanyon: First hike for @littlemoonlua! Now I just need @aloyoga to make puppy gear so we can match 👱🏻*♂️🐶☀️
Old 10-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Cute boy + Cute pup = I'M A GONER.

Old 10-25-2018, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Looks like Jonny and Laysla had a good time a concert last night.

jonnykanyon: Last night was perfect 🎶

Moonlua.

Old 11-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Jonny cheering on his girl, Laysla. Looks like she is in The Gifted with Sean Teale, too. She's rockin' it.

jonnykanyon: Go baby go!! You’re unstoppable @laysladeo!! #cantstopwontstop #wcw

Announcing the premiere date of Acquainted - December 1st at the Whistler Film Festival!

jonnykanyon: It’s with the greatest joy I announce that @acquaintedfilm will be premiering at @whisfilmfest on December 1st!! Go to @acquaintedfilm to check out our trailer! I am beyond grateful for the unbelievable artists who came together to make this special film. I can’t wait for the world to see it but first stop is #WFF18! #ittakesavilliage #standforstory
@acquaintedfilm stars @laysladeo @giacomo_gianniotti @rachieskarsten @raymondablack @adelaidekane @_mounatraore @jonnykanyon and @yoparveen was shot by @eianm, cut by @katwebber_ , produced by @_stephaniehooker_ @jonnykanyon @giacomo_gianniotti @peterharveyfilm @jamesodonnellfilm @canaidan executive producer by @adelaidekane @romanbuilder @dmills333.
The trailer was cut by the film’s editor @katwebber_ with soundtrack from @erezzobarymusic.
#acquaintedfilm
#whisfilmfest
Old 11-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hey Everyone! It's about that time again. The Reign Board will be celebrating FIVE YEARS on ! Check out the anniversary preparation thread HERE and please let us know if you are interested in contributing anything at all to the celebration OP - icons, arts, or a short testimonial. Let's honor all of the good memories and good times this board has given us.

Jonny telling us to get out and vote.

jonnykanyon: Let your voice be heard and #VOTE. Vote all the way down the ballot. Vote for the change you want to see. Vote for the vision of the world you believe in. Vote for the people who need you to defend their rights. Vote for candidates who bring hope instead of despair, love instead of fear. Get out and VOTE!

He also shared the Acquainted trailer.

jonnykanyon: For those who missed it here’s the trailer for @acquaintedfilm! Be sure to head over to @acquaintedfilm to get tons of great BTS shots and content leading up to our premiere at @whisfilmfest December 1st. Cast and myself will be in attendance and tickets to the film can be purchased through the link in my bio. Ticket packages available now and single tickets November 15th!! This film was a true labor of love and I’m so grateful to the amazing filmmakers who came together to make it happen. Everyone gave their all as we were lead by the unstoppable @hometeamnatty who’s words and vision changed my life forever. Being in the trenches with the producing squad, my Fired Up partner in crime @giacomogianniotti, @peterharvey, @jamesodonnell, @_stephaniehooker_ and @aidankahn was one of the most thrilling and incredible experiences imaginable. These people were taking (metaphorical) bullets for each other daily. We also wouldn’t be here without our amazing executive producers @adelaidekane @romanbuilder and @dmills333 , thank you for your belief!! Only thing I can say about our cast right now is every time I watch the film you make my heart fly and cry. Your talent knows no bounds @laysladeo @giacomogianniotti @rachelskarsten @raymondablack @adelaidekane @mounatraore @yoparveen @aidanshipley @dionkaras
Can’t wait for you to see this film ������!!! First stop #WFF18!! Written and directed by @hometeamnatty
starring @laysladeo @giacomo_gianniotti @rachieskarsten @raymondablack @adelaidekane @_mounatraore @jonnykanyon and @yoparveen
was shot by @eianm, cut by @katwebber_ , produced by @_stephaniehooker_ @jonnykanyon @giacomo_gianniotti @peterharveyfilm @jamesodonnellfilm @canaidan executive produced by @adelaidekane @romanbuilder @dmills333.
The trailer was cut by the film’s editor @katwebber_ with soundtrack from @erezzobarymusic. The film features music from @dvsn n @danielcaesar and many more!
#acquaintedfilm
#whisfilmfest
#ittakesavilliage
#standforstory

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-10-2018 at 09:19 PM
Reply   Post New Thread