Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2021, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JONATHAN KELTZ!

jonnykanyon: 33! Made it to my Ewing year. Excited for this next trip around the sun and so grateful for everyone in my corner. Thank you for all of the love and may this year bring us all Peace, health and prosperity! 💙✨

It was also Laysla's birthday last week.

jonnykanyon: In a year full of challenges you’ve pushed through with grace and strength. Thank you for blessing my life with your partnership, your love and your beautiful spirit. The ferociousness with which you chase your dreams and the pure power of your heart inspires us all. To my favorite dog mom, mug hoarder, dream dancer, apocalypse partner, superstar, queen of my heart... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you with every fiber of my being @laysladeo, here’s to this year being your best yet!! 🎉❤️✨
Old 03-03-2021, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Catch Jonny in @hallmarkchannel movie “Fit For A Prince” this Saturday, March 6 at 9pm EST. Oh, and check out his sweet Valentine's Day post for Laysla.

jonnykanyon: Nine Films About Technology will be airing as part of @cakefx season 4! Starting March 11th, catch new episodes Thursdays on @fxxnetwork and the next day on FX on @hulu. Can’t wait to share it with the world. Lots of people to thank and super proud of them all so get ready to be spammed with content! More info to come!

jonnykanyon: Happy Valentine’s Day to my favorite Brazilian mango. Whether celebrating or not I hope you all feel loved today! ❤️ (photo taken in 2019)

Last edited by kerbear28; 03-04-2021 at 08:55 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww missed this anniversary post.

jonnykanyon: Happy anniversary to the girl in the well and queen of my heart. I love ya @laysladeo! (Shout-out Cabin 5) ❤️🎉

jonnykanyon: First two promos for season 4 of @cakefx! Our project, Nine Films About Technology is airing on FXX as part of @cakefx and streaming on @hulu with Cake and as a Standalone show. Tune in to FXX Thursday March 11th at 10pm for a double episode premiere and then catch the episodes the next day on #FXonHulu!
Old 04-11-2021, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

jonnykanyon: What is @Cakefx you ask?

Live Action. Animation. Bite sized comedy.

Catch #NineFilmsAboutTechnology in the double episode premiere TOMORROW, Thursday March 11th at 10pm on FXX and the next day on #FXonHulu both part of CAKE and as a standalone show. Thrilled to have been able to help produce @thepeterhuang’s pure genius 9🎥s

jonnykanyon: So excited for #NineFilmsAboutTechnology to come out tonight on @cakefx. What a journey it’s been!

We shot the original short film in the fall of 2015 and have carried the torch through multiple development cycles since. We found an incredible home at @fxnetworks, their passion and support for the project has been truly remarkable.

I’ve been so fortunate to be on this journey with our genius and visionary creator, writer and director @thepeterhuang and the most dependable and talented producer in the game @evanmlandry. We found amazing partners in @mattcode @kristyneville and the @wildlingpictures team that helped us pull this off during a pandemic and an incredible crew whose vigilance kept us safe and whose passion elevated the material. And for the cast, maaaaaaaan I can’t wait for you to meet these insanely talented superstars.

I’m so grateful to everyone who’s helped bring this to life. My partners, the execs at FX, the crew, the cast and the incredible team who worked on the short #5FilmsAboutTechnology. We made a 4 and a half minute short film with a grant that played @tiff_net @Sundanceorg, toured the world and came back home to Canada to grow into the project premiering tonight. Find people who’s passion and love for what they do matches your own and anything is possible.

Tune in to the double episode premiere of #NineFilmsAboutTechnology airing on FXX tonight at 10pm as part of @cakefx and out tomorrow both as part of #cakefx and as its own standalone show on @fxonhulu. I can’t wait to hear what you think.

jonnykanyon: Brady the Waiter in #NineFilmsAboutTechnology
👉🏻
Brady The Waiter in the original short #5FilmsAboutTechnology

This actor kept hanging around so we felt obligated to have him reprise his role. 🙋🏼*♂️

Have you watched the first two episodes yet? Link in my bio to watch! Let me know what you think! #FXonHulu #cakefx 📸: @pharrisdesigns

jonnykanyon: I’m hosting an IG live tomorrow with our amazing writer, director and visionary @thepeterhuang to talk all things #NineFilmsAboutTechnology and @cakefx! Comment your questions below or during the IG live and we will try to answer them all.

We will be teasing this week’s episode, the rest of the season and catching up. Whether you have a question, want to tell us your thoughts on the show or just want to hang out, come join us!

And don’t forget, #NineFilmsAboutTechnology airs as part of @cakefx thursdays at 10pm on @FXXnetwork and streams standalone the next day and beyond on #FXonHulu

jonnykanyon: IG live TODAY with our amazing writer, director and visionary @thepeterhuang to talk all things #NineFilmsAboutTechnology and @cakefx! Comment your questions below or during the IG live!

We will be teasing this week’s episode, the rest of the season and catching up. Whether you have a question, want to tell us your thoughts on the show or just want to hang out, come join us!

And don’t forget, #NineFilmsAboutTechnology airs as part of @cakefx thursdays at 10pm on @FXXnetwork and streams standalone the next day and beyond on #FXonHulu

jonnykanyon: Nine Films About Technology IG live with @thepeterhuang

jonnykanyon: Part 2 of “Going Vintage” airs tomorrow night at 10 as part of @cakefx on @fxxnetwork!!

Haven’t seen Part 1? Click the link in my bio to catch up and see @fionafu_images breathtaking performance as Jiazhen. Fiona, @kwok_Rock and @getenesh stun in this week’s episode of #NineFilmsAboutTechnology.

Let me know what you think of the show so far! #FXonHulu
Old 04-22-2021, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

jonnykanyon: #NineFilmsAboutTechnology IG Live Tomorrow with the incredible @fionafu_images and amazing @ThePeterHuang!! Join us here on my IG page at 2pm PST!!

Any questions? Feel free to comment them below or during the Live and we’ll try to answer them all!

New episode airs as part of @cakeFX tomorrow night at 10pm on FXX and streaming on #FXonHulu the next day. Link in bio to catch up on previous episodes!

jonnykanyon: Tune in TODAY at 2pm PST!! Link to Watch #NineFilmsAboutTechnology in my bio

jonnykanyon: Nine Films About Technology IG Live with @fionafu_images

Discussing the Going Vintage Episodes. Watch @cakefx 10pm on @fxxnetwork and #NineFilmsAboutTechnology on #FXonHulu!
Old 05-08-2021, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

jonnykanyo: #NineFilmsAboutTechnology ALL EPISODES STREAMING NOW ON #FXonHulu

Nine loosely connected and darkly comic stories about human relationships in the modern age of smart phones, social media and connectivity.

Link in bio. What’re you waiting for?

@cakefx @fxnetworks @hulu
Old 08-28-2021, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

jonnykanyon: Mezcal tour 2021 🥕
Old 11-29-2021, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Well, it's that time again. We'll be celebrating the Reign Board's 8th Anniversary on in a month! Start thinking about how you might be able to help us celebrate and help us prepare HERE

jonnykanyon: So long luscious locks. RIP 📸: the incredible @chrisstanfordinc

laysladeo: Lua’s mom and dad ♥️
Old 12-25-2021, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Merry Christmas to all my Royals who celebrate! Hope you all were able to spend time with family and friends.

REMINDER: In less than a week the Reign Board will be celebrating it's 8th Anniversary on ! If you would like to contribute anything for our celebration OP - even if it's just a short testimonial about why you love the show or the Reign board - please let me know HERE or just DM me. Thanks in advance for celebrating with us.

OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS PROPOSAL!!!! Congrats to Jonny and Laysla! It's about damn time.

jonnykanyon: 12/07/21

📸: @chrisstanfordinc

jonnykanyon: Floating on Fiancé vibez at @thesurfridermalibu 💍☀️🌊

laysladeo: The last couple of days my cheeks have been hurting from smiling. I thought I was going to a work event, turns out it was my ENGAGEMENT!!!😭 😭 😭
J, you made me feel like I was in an absolute fairytale. This moment was simply perfect. I want to relive it over and over and over again! Life together has been better than anything I could have hoped for and I truly can not wait to see the next chapters unfold. I LOVE YOU FIANCÉ 🤍

To everyone involved in this operation, you deserve an academy award! 💍💍💍
📷: @chrisstanfordinc
💄: @jentioseco
💇🏽*♀️: @thejoshliu
👗: @davidgangel.

laysladeo: Fiancé spam 🤍💍

laysladeo: 🤍 🖤
Old 01-17-2022, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Happy Birthday, Jonathan Keltz!

And it was Laysla's birthday last week.

Old 01-24-2022, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I forgot to share Laysla's post about Jonathan's birthday.

laysladeo: Happy birthday to the warmest, kindest, most lovable soul I know, MY FIANCÉ. You are pure light & love. Thank you for choosing me🤍 I love you fellow Capricorn (Even though we all know you’re truly an Aquarius 😏 ✨) 🤍🤍🤍 💍
Old 05-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

They're adorable.

jonnykanyon: Happy Love day ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

jonnykanyon: Happy 10 @laysladeo ❤️

jonnykanyon: Been having to help keep this secret for way too long. CONGRATULATIONS @laysladeo!! I’m bursting with pride and joy but not an ounce of surprise. I’m so excited for your next chapter, #LIONESS here she comes!
Old 05-22-2022, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Panel with Craig, Megan and Rose

Other pics of Jonathan at LMSR2.

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-29-2022 at 08:40 PM
Old 05-26-2022, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Fan pics.

With Rose.

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-29-2022 at 08:39 PM
Old 05-29-2022, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Added this vid of Jonathan at his panel with Craig, Megan and Rose.

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-29-2022 at 07:01 PM
Reply   Post New Thread