Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2015, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

I think the writers are deliberately being ambiguous for them so that we won't guess if they will reunite or they won't. Which doesn't make KB's underwriting any less lazy, poor and overall unforgivable. Whether we are meant to think them incompatible or not, they shouldn't do it this way. Barely any screen time before the big break up means you don't care to write them.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

omg, the pretties his face in the last one
Old 04-29-2015, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think it's mainly the fact that they don't care for the ladies in general, I mean no couple whatsoever got a build up except for Mary and her boys, and even then, I think Frary and Mash were a little rushed.

In my opinion, it's like LM thought from the beginning that this show wont get picked up for another season and she started rushing everything because I guess she was afraid we won't know all the ideas and sls she wanted to tell us like the rape, the end of the triangle, the religious wars, the plague which should've lasted more than one ep, same for the famine....

tbh, the frary wedding should've happened in S1 finale, Henry's death and Kennash should've happened S2 finale or early S3, and the reliigous wars should've happened in S3 maybe even S4, so we can in S4 finale have the death of Francis and in S5 the beginning of the Valois vs Bourbon feud, and they should've painted the Bourbons better than this because we all know they're the ones who will basically succeed and they're the ones who historically ended the wars of religion, and the entire country loved them. So they can't paint them as villains and then paint the Valois as heroes. because heroes should win so..

And they could've even done a spin off with Mary in Scotland, with her future husbands, Elizabeth..
Old 04-29-2015, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
, the frary wedding should've happened in S1 finale, Henry's death and Kennash should've happened S2 finale or early S3, and the reliigous wars should've happened in S3 maybe even S4, so we can in S4 finale have the death of Francis and in S5 the beginning of the Valois vs Bourbon feud, and they should've painted the Bourbons better than this because we all know they're the ones who will basically succeed and they're the ones who historically ended the wars of religion, and the entire country loved them. So they can't paint them as villains and then paint the Valois as heroes. because heroes should win so..
Wow! You had great hope for this show!
They are already lucky to get a S3....
With those ratings, no chance for S4 and S5...
So if I was the writers, I would try to wrap all SLs before the end of S3...
Old 04-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

If they cut down the episodes per season maybe we can have more than 3 seasons.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
Wow! You had great hope for this show!
They are already lucky to get a S3....
With those ratings, no chance for S4 and S5...
So if I was the writers, I would try to wrap all SLs before the end of S3...
Well no I don't have great hopes for this show anymore, I used to, but now... not so much. The thing is if they didn't rush things, I have no doubts that they would've had many seasons, but unfortunately they did.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritaqg (View Post)
Hi, what is Tftnt, and if it is an f-bomb, just write ******* I will get it, haha Thank you

Hi, there.....did anyone answer my oh, so, stupid question...?? Tftnt......?
I have no clue.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry I didn't see this:
Tftnt is basically thank you for the new thread !
Old 04-29-2015, 05:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

If my some miracle they have a good season 3 there is a chance for more seasons, so you never know.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
If my some miracle they have a good season 3 there is a chance for more seasons, so you never know.
That would require much better writing than they have already. It's not just the dialogue that's clunky. The general SL are all over the place and there's no consistency to events or characters. Make me think that they're all drinking loads of Starbucks when they write at 300 mph and with no fact checking or anything.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 04-29-2015, 07:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
That would require much better writing than they have already. It's not just the dialogue that's clunky. The general SL are all over the place and there's no consistency to events or characters. Make me think that they're all drinking loads of Starbucks when they write at 300 mph and with no fact checking or anything.
Exactly..we need a miracle.

How can one season be so good, and one so bad? I have always watched tons of TV but I don't ever remember anything this bad.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Can't be Starbucks. It's drugs.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Can't be Starbucks. It's drugs.
LOL! So true!

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 04-30-2015, 06:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's actually surprising that we stuck to the show even after all this nonsense
Old 04-30-2015, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

To be fair, I'm a renaissance nerd. I'm not sure where I would be if this was a random teen drama. I did drop 90210 after they broke up Liam and Naomi. But this show still has Catherine and Mary and Francis and soon Elizabeth, I'm curious.
By this I don't mean I'm no longer curious for KB/rooting for them, but I've been waiting all season 2 and they only gave me "standing next to each other" and then "breaking up horribly" so why should I hope? I'm at the point that if something good happens then good, otherwise **** it.