Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
This is the only thing that gives me hope...
When someone leaves a show, they advise, no? Or the channel or the writers advise, no?
They say goodbye and thank their fans, no?
If it is silence, is it because they cannot talk?
I read many ppl on Twitter wrote to CS to ask about this and she never answered...

Honestly, I,watched 3.01 and I have no interest... I lost interest... Only thing that was really still,hooking me to the show was KB... I do not longer feel,the anxiety of waiting for the next episode...

I have totally no interest for the crap that is Delphine and Bash storyline... Being those actors, I would be shy to have to act this.... And I see it coming big like the nose in the middle of the face : Delphine will not have killed the boy, Bash will help,her and they will be a couple... Beurk...
They don't always annouce it when they quit a show. If you think of the Good Wife guy, there were rumors but no annoucement and his sudden death on the show shocked everyone. Still, after it there were interviews and public statements. I'm not sure this means anything for Caitlin, who isn't the main actress here, but the fact that Kenna isn't dead makes me think she will make a return or at least that a return isn't ruled out. Laurie never flat out said Kenna was off for good.
Old 10-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thats really true. Some actresses/actors will tell their fans if they are quiting but since she didn't I'm guessing she will be in the later on episodes. She isn't a regulator on the show anymore, I didn't see her name on the credits. The way they left things for her i'm guessing she is coming back after she has her baby.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:14 AM
Master Fan

My only problem with that is that when she does come back Francis will have to be dead for timing reasons, and if I could pick I would have Francis. Kenna was worn out to no ends by the writers and made to look like the guilty part in her relationship with Bash, which she wasn’t for a very long time. I'm frankly afraid of what they'd do to her character and not sure at all that she'd reuinite with her husband.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:51 AM
New Fan

Beneath is a quote from Caitlin Stasey, in March, 2015. I believe this is when she got the news she would not be return in to the show....at that time, there were cryptic quotes, that could also be attributed to getting that news, but this was the most straightforward......I am not surprised not to see her, I HOPE that quote just means she will not be a main player.....if I start to get the other feeling, I will be DONE....

'@caitlinstasey: Ive essentially cut my earning potential in half 4 pursuing something I care about.Ive now eliminated my chances of bein cast in MANY things'
Old 10-13-2015, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

It's said that we really don't have ANY news if she'll be returning or not. That's not fair for her fans and Laurie isn't even thinking about it, that it would be nice to say if she's gone for sure or not.

But when Nosty left they just didn't mention anything about Rossif and he returned, so I believe if they do the same now it's because she will return
Old 10-13-2015, 01:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
It's said that we really don't have ANY news if she'll be returning or not. That's not fair for her fans and Laurie isn't even thinking about it, that it would be nice to say if she's gone for sure or not. But when Nosty left they just didn't mention anything about Rossif and he returned, so I believe if they do the same now it's because she will return

I sincerely hope you are correct.....I really do.
We don't know, she could still be under contract and if she days anything; it could be detrimental to her $$$$'s.
Old 10-13-2015, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure financially speaking Caitlin will be fine. She may not earn as much as others but it's still a job that pays and many actors live off appearances in minor roles, though of course I hope she'll get jobs that match her talents.
I also do hope she'll be back though. Again it's Mash I'm afraid of. Torrance said one thing I didn't like once, and it wasn't too long before the s2 finale; he was joking about Bash being here for the long run with Mary and then he got (I think) more serious and said he couldn't keep it out of his head that Francis was to die and "if anything happened in his marriage to Kenna" he'd be free again. You can read it as an actor speculating as the next person, but if you pile it up with the many times he didn't appear to be fond of Kennash nor positive about their lasting potential you really start to believe he was permitted or even encouraged to say those things.
Old 10-13-2015, 05:27 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I'm sure financially speaking Caitlin will be fine. She may not earn as much as others but it's still a job that pays and many actors live off appearances in minor roles, though of course I hope she'll get jobs that match her talents. I also do hope she'll be back though. Again it's Mash I'm afraid of. Torrance said one thing I didn't like once, and it wasn't too long before the s2 finale; he was joking about Bash being here for the long run with Mary and then he got (I think) more serious and said he couldn't keep it out of his head that Francis was to die and "if anything happened in his marriage to Kenna" he'd be free again. You can read it as an actor speculating as the next person, but if you pile it up with the many times he didn't appear to be fond of Kennash nor positive about their lasting potential you really start to believe he was permitted or even encouraged to say those things.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Especially about Torrance, after all his job is to promote himself......
Old 10-13-2015, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
It's said that we really don't have ANY news if she'll be returning or not. That's not fair for her fans and Laurie isn't even thinking about it, that it would be nice to say if she's gone for sure or not.

But when Nosty left they just didn't mention anything about Rossif and he returned, so I believe if they do the same now it's because she will return
Until I here something definitive about Caitlin's status on the show, I will hold on to hope that Kenna will return at some point, with the potential for more Kennash.

Ugh, I just can't stand the thought of them destroying Kennash to make room for a Mash repeat. Hope you are wrong about that...
Old 10-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I could see that happening, the Mash fans are hardcore and probably want Mary to have more scenes with Bash. I liked their scenes at the end of season 2, but I am not a fan of Mash. Before Kenna, I was secretly rooting for Lola/Bash. That was before him and Kenna. I really believe Bash loves Kenna but not the same way he loves Mary. Torrance is really good friends with Adelaine so I'm not surprise there.

I'm sure Kenna is still on contract, aren't they all? If something happens to Francis I am sure she will reappear for that episode. I hope to god that nothing happens to Francis but if i'm hoping for the best! Frary and Kennbash are supposed to be end game!!
Old 10-14-2015, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

I've been shipping KB since their first scene so I was kind of pissed about the Lolash undertones we got in don't-remember-which-episode I've been for KB the whole time. It's a pity S2 was disappointing from that POV but I recently chose to ignore it existed at all, so in my head it all ended with S1. I'll see if S3 will be deleted in my headcanon as well

But I do still think Kenna can't be off for good. I just don't see it in the way she was written, and she's still a LIW.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

I was thinking about Mash too. I mean... it's possible, especially after Francis dies. Bash could even go with Mary to Scotland as he never existed and they can do with him what they want
Old 10-14-2015, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aha I liked Bash and Kenna in the very first scene they had together when she liked his father. I don't blame you. I didn't like the scenes we got in season 2, from 2x12 and on wards I ignored all the angst we got from our golden couple. I really want them to have scenes in season 3.

Check out my video: https://www.facebook.com/AshleyRamDe...5843189159608/

I really want to finish this video. I had to take it down from youtube due to the copyright which is stupid. I really think this song matches Kenna and Bash so much.
Old 10-14-2015, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Lovely video. You can post it if you add copy right details at the end of the video though
Old 10-14-2015, 12:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Lovely video. You can post it if you add copy right details at the end of the video though
Thank you so much love, that means so much to me. Out of all the videos I made last year I really liked this song of them. You mean on youtube? I was thinking of using a cover just so I dont get copyrighted again.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread